Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is this karma all about?

What is this karma all about?

Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What is this karma all about?

F*** off

do I get some karma now?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:07 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by moneypen20
F**k off!

YOU'RE ONLY WORTH ONE POINT - I CRIED WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO F OFF -
DAVE - THE KING OF KARMA CATS

Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:13 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Your words I believe:-

Extended Signature:
It is impossible for a man to be made happy by putting him in a happy place, unless he be first in a happy state.

Cheer up dude, sounds to me you need all the karma you can get

Sel x
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:18 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by sel
Your words I believe:-

Extended Signature:
It is impossible for a man to be made happy by putting him in a happy place, unless he be first in a happy state.

Cheer up dude, sounds to me you need all the karma you can get

Sel x
Not my words but perhaps you should read and learn before attempting to emigrate to Oz - not the promised land you think it is so wise up smart boy.

Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingofcats2005
YOU'RE ONLY WORTH ONE POINT - I CRIED WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO F OFF -
DAVE - THE KING OF KARMA CATS
You calling me cheap? If you can't take it, don't dole it out pussycat
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:22 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Don't feed the troll
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:23 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Not my words but perhaps you should read and learn before attempting to emigrate to Oz - not the promised land you think it is so wise up smart boy.
Oh believe me I have read loads - "same shit shinier bucket", was the best description. We all have our reasons, needs, desires call it what you like ? but I am under no illusion at all - still wanna go tho.

Sel x (female)
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:26 pm
Go Banana's !!

Don't feed the Troll, they just love the responses.............

Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:33 pm
kingofcats2005

charming - you're talking to the king of cats!!!! know your place! haha - seriously though...pause....drum roll...apparently I've dished out enough karma for one day! makes me laugh - me? dish out too much karma? Think about it - that's what I've been told...what does that say about you lot if I'VE(THE KING OF CATS) dished out too much karma on such a thread?
I guess I'm just a loving soft cuddly fluffy pussy cat and not the real mean jungle cat I thought! sob sob...I just wanted to have a heart and you lot went and took it from me...sob - If I only had a heart...sorry guys for being so mean today - I didn't intend to upset anyone!
HA HA F****** HA!
Dave

Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Hey jungle cat

I fulfilled my end of the bargain - now where's my karma!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

charming - you're talking to the king of cats!!!! know your place! haha - seriously though...pause....drum roll...apparently I've dished out enough karma for one day! makes me laugh - me? dish out too much karma? Think about it - that's what I've been told...what does that say about you lot if I'VE(THE KING OF CATS) dished out too much karma on such a thread?
I guess I'm just a loving soft cuddly fluffy pussy cat and not the real mean jungle cat I thought! sob sob...I just wanted to have a heart and you lot went and took it from me...sob - If I only had a heart...sorry guys for being so mean today - I didn't intend to upset anyone!
HA HA F****** HA!
Dave
I think you are going to have an awful hangover after today.

G
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

HA HA F****** HA!
Dave

I think you have had too much caffeine Go curl up on top of the fridge and have a nap.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:41 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by sel
Oh believe me I have read loads - "same shit shinier bucket", was the best description. We all have our reasons, needs, desires call it what you like ? but I am under no illusion at all - still wanna go tho.

Sel x (female)
good for you - at last ! someone who realises that Oz isn't the promised land!
Are you on the right site?
If so, and you're happy and you know it ...GROUP HUG!

Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

good for you - at last ! someone who realises that Oz isn't the promised land!
Are you on the right site?
If so, and you're happy and you know it ...GROUP HUG!
You're doing Glasgow proud, keep it up laddie
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:50 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
You're doing Glasgow proud, keep it up laddie
Cheers...I'm off to curl up round a tree and purr the night away dreaming of sad and weak beasts that I can prey upon in the morning - actually, no ...I'll instruct my female companion to catch the prey! - a decent pig for a decent bacon sarnie in the morning - fun to wind you lot up - off to sleep now...
THIS CATS GOT CLAWS!Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.