Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A place down under

A place down under

Old Jun 14th 2005, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A place down under

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
there was a channel 4 update ealy this year 1 year on, he came back to England , she stayed and went on alone.

I am not surprised he left with the step daughter from hell though!!

Chris
Hi Chris

Did they mention what happened to the other families? In particular the family who lived in Queensland (the single mum with the son with the scruffy hair and the daughter) and the single dad in Perth with 2 children who's wife had recently died? I had a soft spot for those families and have always wondered how things turned out of them?
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:13 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A place down under

Originally Posted by Shellfish
Hi Chris

Did they mention what happened to the other families? In particular the family who lived in Queensland (the single mum with the son with the scruffy hair and the daughter) and the single dad in Perth with 2 children who's wife had recently died? I had a soft spot for those families and have always wondered how things turned out of them?

The single mum on th egold coast got given PR when they took into cpnsideation that she had tp leave her husband becaue he was voilent.