Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A place down under

A place down under

Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:55 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A place down under

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Maybe because the participants are dimwits, scumbags, wonkers or mentaly challenged or all of these put together.
Sounds like all of the above refer to you, cock.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Well you obviously have a small cock, cock.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
AND West Ham are a bunch of wonkers!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:08 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

AND West Ham are a bunch of wonkers!

I shall look forward to visiting the Gold Coast now

Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:34 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe because the participants are dimwits, scumbags, wonkers or mentaly challenged or all of these put together.
Perhaps you could put such an incredibly intelligent opinion to the families themselves - several of them do frequent these forums. There again don't bother, you're obviously one of those nonces who's all big-and-bwave on the Internet, but who actually lives a life of quiet tedium and desparation. I wouldn't be surprised to discover you were still living with your parents.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hutch
I wouldn't be surprised to discover you were still living with your parents.
Well I would be very surprised, because my mother died of breast cancer when I was 18 and my father has been living in a Care Home for the last 4 years after suffering a stroke which left him half paralysed down his left side.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:35 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I don't blame him for going back. With a cow like that as a wife and a step daughter that needs sorting out I would be on the next plane back!

I just hope I never run into them as I live just up the road from Robina.

Australia should not encourage scum bags like these to settle here.
Actually the woman posted on here a while ago and it would seem that there was some "creative editing" and the guy was not quite as nice and pure as he would seem. Don`t be too quick to judge when you are not in that persons shoes.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:39 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I don't blame him for going back. With a cow like that as a wife and a step daughter that needs sorting out I would be on the next plane back!

I just hope I never run into them as I live just up the road from Robina.

Australia should not encourage scum bags like these to settle here.
I think you will find that the lady in question actually posted on here a while ago in answer to people like yourself slagging her off. It would seem that there was a lot of editing done on the programme and the bloke was not quite as pure and white as he would first seem. Perhaps it would be better not to pre judge people on the basis of a tv programme.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:41 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Well I would be very surprised, because my mother died of breast cancer when I was 18 and my father has been living in a Care Home for the last 4 years after suffering a stroke which left him half paralysed down his left side.

theres always an arguement.........
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:51 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

theres always an arguement.........
Aye.....started to sound like those two from "The Office"...calling each other cock all the time

Actually, it's a term of endearment up't North innit

Mebbe Ned Kelly and Fraser like each other really

Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Actually the woman posted on here a while ago and it would seem that there was some "creative editing" and the guy was not quite as nice and pure as he would seem. Don`t be too quick to judge when you are not in that persons shoes.

I can imagine there was a lot of editing to make it more interesting, he came over very immature, oh well if he was a tosser she is better on her own, i would be interested to find out how she is managing to stay there on a business owners visa when there is no business.

Mark

PS Ned I did not start this thread so you could have a stage to be a twat now go away nicely.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wildmark
I can imagine there was a lot of editing to make it more interesting, he came over very immature, oh well if he was a tosser she is better on her own, i would be interested to find out how she is managing to stay there on a business owners visa when there is no business.

Mark

PS Ned I did not start this thread so you could have a stage to be a twat now go away nicely.

I thought he was very mature. He was obviously a switched on businessman who knew his market. I wondered what he was doing being associated with a silly cow like her. I don't think he was a tosser at all, as you suggest. He was just unfortunate enough to get dragged in to a relationship with someone of a much lower class than himself. This was probably because she had a good body. He should have listened to what came out of her mouth before getting involved with her.

I am so glad you started this thread. Please explain what a TWAT is so that all us southerners can be enlightened.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:06 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wildmark

ha ha ha ha
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought he was very mature. He was obviously a switched on businessman who knew his market. I wondered what he was doing being associated with a silly cow like her. I don't think he was a tosser at all, as you suggest. He was just unfortunate enough to get dragged in to a relationship with someone of a much lower class than himself. This was probably because she had a good body. He should have listened to what came out of her mouth before getting involved with her.

I am so glad you started this thread. Please explain what a TWAT is so that all us southerners can be enlightened.
Do you normally get crap instantanious ideas on people you have never met or is this a one off.

The Russell lady does come on here sometimes and has stated her case far more than she has to. You obviously don't know much about programme making if you think they just film, go away and print. From what I remember she did get her own business visa and was working extremely hard to stay there and give her family the best she could.

I am a southerner and I know what a twat is. It can either be taken as a part of the female anatomy or someone who behaves like a dick - you for example
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:22 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought a twat was the term for a pregnant goldfish?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.