Reload this Page >

A place down under

A place down under

Old Jun 13th 2005, 2:01 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A place down under

Originally Posted by wildmark
Sounds good.
Mind you, on second thoughts if it's on Channel 4 it will probably be 55 minutes of what we've already seen and five minutes "update"
Old Jun 13th 2005, 2:01 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Any more info?
Nope sorry I'm as clueless as you just seen it mentioned on here
Old Jun 13th 2005, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
Nope sorry I'm as clueless as you just seen it mentioned on here

Moi, clueless!!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

The new programme is on the 22nd July on Channel 4 at 8pm - it is a one off programme catching up with what the families have been doing over the last 18 months.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
The new programme is on the 22nd July on Channel 4 at 8pm - it is a one off programme catching up with what the families have been doing over the last 18 months.

oooh, thanks for the info, let's hope it is a PROPER update programme and not just rehashing what we've already seen, cos I swear if I see that clip of Mandy Skeggs moaning about how she can knit a jumper at the traffic lights in Perth I'm liable to EXPLODE!

will try and send you some k
Old Jun 13th 2005, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
I am looking forward to seeing this but I bet it is 50 mins of what we have seen then 5 mins update like the poster above pointed out
how frustrating
Tara
Old Jun 13th 2005, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by ali south
I am looking forward to seeing this but I bet it is 50 mins of what we have seen then 5 mins update like the poster above pointed out
how frustrating
Tara
I know, it drives me nuts!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 2:18 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Now then, now then,, settle down.
I think you are being over rude for the sake of it Ned, because whilst I agree with you about the woman and her daughter in question, if you remember she got into Oz on her partners visa, he already had a right to be in Oz.
She may be a very unlikeable person but that is not breaking any rules is it?.
Pay taxes, behave yourself, and pay your medical bills and be as miserable as you want.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

oooh, thanks for the info, let's hope it is a PROPER update programme and not just rehashing what we've already seen, cos I swear if I see that clip of Mandy Skeggs moaning about how she can knit a jumper at the traffic lights in Perth I'm liable to EXPLODE!

will try and send you some k
Thanks for that. I know I will be watching it - have already put it in my diary (I know - sad as they come, but hey, that's me )
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:22 pm
Professional Princess

We all know how editing can make or break a persons reputation.

Just showing the bad, dramatic parts of filming can make a person seem worse than they really are.

Its good TV to make us POMS out to be moaners and wouldnt it be boring if TV was shown with no dramatics.

So with that in mind, Im not saying anything about the families, because we cannot believe everything we see on TV.

Things are not all they appear to be.

And whilst they chose to have their lives filmed every day, seeing the end result and suffering the backlash, could not have been easy.

Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

A mate of mine at work has a brother in law in Perth, just around the corner from the skeggs and they take there video's of pre recorded "Eastenders"for them to watch,he says they are ok.... not as bad as the programme made out to be..so if your out there the "Skeggs"...Talk to us
Old Jun 13th 2005, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by Steve2438
A mate of mine at work has a brother in law in Perth, just around the corner from the skeggs and they take there video's of pre recorded "Eastenders"for them to watch,he says they are ok.... not as bad as the programme made out to be..so if your out there the "Skeggs"...Talk to us
Just please dont mention the traffic lights..... or how tacky the Australians are.... or M&S knickers!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Just please dont mention the traffic lights..... or how tacky the Australians are.... or M&S knickers!
Yeah sorry forgot that.....dont mention that
Old Jun 13th 2005, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Yeah sorry forgot that.....dont mention that
LOL!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 5:25 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I think the Skeggs were the best family shown, glad things worked out for them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.