Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A place down under

A place down under

Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:27 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A place down under

Originally Posted by bridiej
I thought a twat was the term for a pregnant goldfish?

i agree! why does a chat turn into an argument??????????, and then why do people get so nasty...............

amanda
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:30 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amanda76
i agree! why does a chat turn into an argument??????????, and then why do people get so nasty...............

amanda
Cos they get off on people's reactions I think. Sad really....... if I was finally living my new life down under I think I'd find better things to do than try and wind people up on the forum
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76

amanda
I really don't understand it either, All I said was "I don't blame him for going back. With a cow like that as a wife and a step daughter that needs sorting out I would be on the next plane back!"

and then I get called a cock, my parents are called into question, I get accused of slagging her off, being a twat, it's absolutly amazing what vitriol comes out of some of the posters on this website.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:07 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
I really don't understand it either, All I said was "I don't blame him for going back. With a cow like that as a wife and a step daughter that needs sorting out I would be on the next plane back!"

and then I get called a cock, my parents are called into question, I get accused of slagging her off, being a twat, it's absolutly amazing what vitriol comes out of some of the posters on this website.
That's because you're either small minde or just plain dim.

Hope that helps, as you were.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
That's because you're either small minde or just plain dim.

Hope that helps, as you were.
Yes, that helps very much. It reminds me why I came out to Oz in the first place. To get away from small minded plumbers like you. And I wish to reiterate what I said earlier "Australia should not encourage scum bags like these to settle here."
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:43 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Yes, that helps very much. It reminds me why I came out to Oz in the first place. To get away from small minded plumbers like you. And I wish to reiterate what I said earlier "Australia should not encourage scum bags like these to settle here."
Oh dear you're obviously on a wind up as no sane person could actually say what you do and believe it.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Do you normally get crap instantanious ideas on people you have never met or is this a one off.

The Russell lady does come on here sometimes and has stated her case far more than she has to. You obviously don't know much about programme making if you think they just film, go away and print. From what I remember she did get her own business visa and was working extremely hard to stay there and give her family the best she could.

I am a southerner and I know what a twat is. It can either be taken as a part of the female anatomy or someone who behaves like a dick - you for example
The guy just wants to argue....ignore him, he will get bored.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

It would be interesting to see what there all doing now, perhaps if they frequent this site they could give us an update

Mark
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by wildmark
It would be interesting to see what there all doing now, perhaps if they frequent this site they could give us an update

Mark
I've heard there'll be a programme on in July.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wildmark

Mark
Do you seriously think after reading this thread they will want to 'brave' telling us what is happening with their lives - no fear!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
Do you seriously think after reading this thread they will want to 'brave' telling us what is happening with their lives - no fear!!
Why because of a couple of narrow minded idiots
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:56 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Any more info?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Why because of a couple of narrow minded idiots
Narrow minded they may be, but I don't think I would want to be slagged off on a public forum, then pop in for a quick hi and 'by the way this is how my life is now.....' - it would be like volunteering for more nasty comments, don't you think?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
The world wide web is full of these morons, they surf the net because there anonymous, in the flesh there little cowards, they know it so they come on here being the big "I am" ignore them and eventually they move on
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.