Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hi lol,

Come down the m6 come off at j18.go right at the roundabout at the top of the slip road.Keep on that main road for no more than 1 mile and if you keep looking on your left you will see the salt cellar,i think it,s at a roundabout maybe someone else can confirm that.

dave
thanx dave, we will see you there
Lol&keith
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:55 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Can you please let me know if you will be going to the meet at Middlewich or Saddleworth. I cannot make it to S'worth so will be at Middlewich as originall planned.

I don't mind if some of you wish to go to S'worth.

Ang
Dear Ang,

We would like to come to the Middlewich meet if that's ok please. It's our first time too! Bringing the kids Drew 9, Blake 7 (yeah yeah we've heard all the jokes!) and Eve 5!

We too are looking forward to meeting people who also want to just talk about Oz!

It's like when you get pregnant and become a "baby bore"! I feel like all we talk about is Oz so we have to be careful not to get on people's nerves!

See you and koala at 4pm!!

Looking forward to it,

Linsey & Paul
Old Jul 24th 2005, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

Just realised that hubby is on a stag do on the 30th, not going to be able to make it after all typical that everything happens on the same bloody day!
I was looking forward to it, being our 1st meeting and all, how often do you get together as we really wanted to come, are they usually on Saturday evenings? (not that we are usually booked up or anything on a sat night!)

Donna x
Old Jul 25th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Originally Posted by chippy dave
When we were at the last stage we had to have the girls identified again by the panel doc he cocked it up the first time round.So with that i suppose we were back in the queue.I,ve seen a thread on the immi forum today of a guy who has,nt got his from feb 04.On the thread some guy said he has just got his and he was a jan 04 applicant.So who knows i spoke to our agent last week and he said maybe upto 6 weeks,i hope not i just want some closure on the visa wait

How did the second viewing go?

dave
Hi Dave,

Nothing to update yet the estate agent called this afternoon to say they had an appointment this afternoon with a morgage advisor and hope to make an offer today, we will just have to see how it pan's out, though if it's much longer i will be down to the knuckle by then as iv'e no nails left to bite now.

Every time the phone rings my heart stops, wish i could be calm like Peter is.

I will update when and if .... we hear anything. (another sleepless night if they don't call today).

Bye for now.

(A going crazy) Paula.......
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:44 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Dave,

Nothing to update yet the estate agent called this afternoon to say they had an appointment this afternoon with a morgage advisor and hope to make an offer today, we will just have to see how it pan's out, though if it's much longer i will be down to the knuckle by then as iv'e no nails left to bite now.

Every time the phone rings my heart stops, wish i could be calm like Peter is.

I will update when and if .... we hear anything. (another sleepless night if they don't call today).

Bye for now.

(A going crazy) Paula.......
Hi Paula

You really need to chill girl.... you will be a nervous wreck by the time you complete. We all have our bug bears at least you have your visa... we haven't got a clue when ours is coming.

Chin up and stay positive, everythin happens, happens for a reason and you will get a buyer soon!!! Just stay sane.
We have the meet on Saturday are you still soming?? By the you may have some good news eh...

Anyway im sure that things will work out right in the end so dont panic...
We have got to cancel our leaving do this week cos Rich is still at work cos our house sale fell through.

See you on Saturday
Ang xx
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Paula

You really need to chill girl.... you will be a nervous wreck by the time you complete. We all have our bug bears at least you have your visa... we haven't got a clue when ours is coming.

Chin up and stay positive, everythin happens, happens for a reason and you will get a buyer soon!!! Just stay sane.
We have the meet on Saturday are you still soming?? By the you may have some good news eh...

Anyway im sure that things will work out right in the end so dont panic...
We have got to cancel our leaving do this week cos Rich is still at work cos our house sale fell through.

See you on Saturday
Ang xx
Hi Ang.

Yes we are still coming to the meet on Saturday, really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

trying to chill out a bit today, just been feeling a bit low lately, you just think to yourself sometimes will it ever end this waiting game.

Good to see your keeping your chin up, like you say it will happen one day..

See you Saturday.
Paula.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:45 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Ang.

Yes we are still coming to the meet on Saturday, really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

trying to chill out a bit today, just been feeling a bit low lately, you just think to yourself sometimes will it ever end this waiting game.

Good to see your keeping your chin up, like you say it will happen one day..

See you Saturday.
Paula.
It will all be a distant memory very soon. We have forgotten already how stressful the visa and TRA process was and its only 2 months ago. We are busy planning holidays and pet thing for them to go to oz, and the like so it keeps our minds off the fact that realisticly we can only move out there in feb as we have ties til then, and its a nightmare knowing that we hasve our visa and coulod go tomorrow if all was sorted.

chin up and enjoy the rest. Once you sell the house itll be all guns forward and youll wish you would have rested!!

al
Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

paul and jo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

As a new member to the forum we would love to meet up with people in the same boat. Are children welcome at the Salt Cellar

Paul
Old Jul 26th 2005, 4:33 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

it doesn't take much.......but i am a bit confused now!!!

are there 2 nw meets this saturday, one at the salt cellar, middlewich and one at saddleworth (don't know where?)??

i know, i know, it's the kiddies school hols and i'm a bit brain dead already

and there's another 6 weeks to go........

can anyone confirm the above question for me, pleeeaaasssseeeee

michelle
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:06 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

i think i read earlier in the thread that they are and there is a bit in the back for the kids.

See you sat. alan and clare.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hello, Can't wait to see you all again on Sat x
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:59 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul and jo
As a new member to the forum we would love to meet up with people in the same boat. Are children welcome at the Salt Cellar

Paul
yes paul it is a wacky type pub so it will be ok
See you on Saturday

Ang
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:14 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by bun
it doesn't take much.......but i am a bit confused now!!!

are there 2 nw meets this saturday, one at the salt cellar, middlewich and one at saddleworth (don't know where?)??

i know, i know, it's the kiddies school hols and i'm a bit brain dead already

and there's another 6 weeks to go........

can anyone confirm the above question for me, pleeeaaasssseeeee

michelle
The NW meet is at the Salt Cellar pub on Sturday 30th july as mentioned at the beginnig of the thread. Not sure about the Saddleworth 1 some peeps may be trying to organise a meet there too but I don't know where or when.

i think most people on here will be seeing us at the above named place.

Ang
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi there Im new too and am trying to persuade mother to babysit ( have a one year old thats not too keen on pubs! and three year old) so that we may come on sat. What time was it again. We are coming from Doncaster but my mother lives in Rochdale. Are there ever any meets in Yorkshire? Just wondering, hopefully will see you Saturday.

Lindsey and Andy - Hoping to be in Perth 2006
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:42 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Hi North westers!

I tapped Salt Cellar Middlewich in Google search and it came up with details of pub! It shows a picture and everything. Then proceeded to measure son to see if fits in 4ft 9in height restriction. B**ger! He's 4ft 10in !!!! May ring them today or told him he'll just have to play outside!! Pray for sun!

Can't wait to meet everyone - how do we know who's who? :scared:

Rich & Ang - look forward to meeting everyone. do we .........I've got loads of questions, I'll just turn up n look for the koala!!!

See you Sat, Linsey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.