Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:15 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Originally Posted by Signman Glen
Hi Rich & Ang

Sorry I haven’t been in touch since the last meet (It was a good night by the way) I have been busy selling the business, so time as been at a premium and its been stressed out a bit:scared: . I will be there on the 30th, its only 4 weeks before I go back out to Sue and the kids so it would be great to meet up with you all before I go back, and hopefully meet some new faces and pass on a few bits of info, if any body wants some that is. See you soon

All the best

Sign man Glen

PsPS will probably bring a couple of new faces with me who will going out in November.
Hi Glen

Brill it will be good to see you again. Sherie said when you went back to Oz so I wandered if you would come the meet.

Have you got those piccies that you took of Georgia, if so could you email them to me if you wouldn't mind.

See you next week

Ang & Rich
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:39 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Saddleworth would be fine for us as well, probably slightly nearer than Middlewich.

Any ideas?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah loads but depends on which pub you want to use. The Old original or the Star Inn is better on the hills, if people are coming from the M62 then I would have thought the Printers arms or Junction Inn at.
I tell you what how about the new one at B&Q roundabout that is just off the M62. The one near Oldham Hospital, It's a Brewsters so kids can go there.

Give us a clue petal
no problem
Lace x
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Glen

Brill it will be good to see you again. Sherie said when you went back to Oz so I wandered if you would come the meet.

Have you got those piccies that you took of Georgia, if so could you email them to me if you wouldn't mind.

See you next week

Ang & Rich
OMG, we had a couple come round this afternoon for a viewing, Peter showed them round and he said they really liked it didn't think to much about it and took our self's shopping after they'd left.

Came back from shopping and half way through doing the tea and the doorbell went it's only the lady with her mum asking if she can show her mum round cause she's fallen in love with it, and asked if she can come round for a second viewing tomorrow with her husband again.

We've been on the market now 5mths so it's about time we had a bit of good luck, not had a offer yet i know but it's the best lead we've had so far, so fingers crossed eh you never know? Brisbane hear we come.......

Ang have you heard anything from your buyer's ????

What about you Dave????

Hope we get a good offer from these people, if we do i will let you know.

See you all on the 30th.

Paula & Peter, Simon 13 and Emily-Rose 5.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

That,s good news paula are they in a position to buy?

dave
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Originally Posted by chippy dave
That,s good news paula are they in a position to buy?

dave
Yes, they want something they can move into quickly cause they are living with her parents at the mo, cause they sold there house wks ago.

This is the type of buyer you dream about isn't it (no chain) we are so keeping everything crossed.

It's quite funny really cause this morning i was actually crying cause i was getting so stressed out with the bloody house not selling and now i feel really happy about everthing again, the stress will soon come back though if nothing comes of this, just hope its a good offer if they put one in.

What about you have you had any luck with your house,???? do you think we'll ever get to Oz.......

Have you got your visa yet????

Paula.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Hi all,
We are still fairly new to the site and dont have the time to come on as often as we would like (due to baby!), but thinking of joining your meeting on the 30th, if you dont mind??

Will it be in the Saddleworth area or off the m6 as you originally planned? We live in Wigan so Middlewich would be be better for us, but dont really mind.

Is anyone else heading to the Gold Coast? We are hoping to be there for January but depnds on the house....
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dh1905
Hi all,
We are still fairly new to the site and dont have the time to come on as often as we would like (due to baby!), but thinking of joining your meeting on the 30th, if you dont mind??

Will it be in the Saddleworth area or off the m6 as you originally planned? We live in Wigan so Middlewich would be be better for us, but dont really mind.

Is anyone else heading to the Gold Coast? We are hoping to be there for January but depnds on the house....
Hi we are from Warrington and this will be our 3rd North West meet at the salt cellar, every one is really nice and it's great to meet folk that are going through the emigrating lark.

We've got our visa and really hope to move to the Sunshine coast Brisbane this year if we are really lucky tomorrow and these second viewers make an offer then we could even be going in around 8wks time.

Have you got friends or family over there,?? (we haven't)

Paula. Cheshire
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Have PM,ed you sunshine girl
lace x
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:35 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cantwait
OMG, we had a couple come round this afternoon for a viewing, Peter showed them round and he said they really liked it didn't think to much about it and took our self's shopping after they'd left.

Came back from shopping and half way through doing the tea and the doorbell went it's only the lady with her mum asking if she can show her mum round cause she's fallen in love with it, and asked if she can come round for a second viewing tomorrow with her husband again.

We've been on the market now 5mths so it's about time we had a bit of good luck, not had a offer yet i know but it's the best lead we've had so far, so fingers crossed eh you never know? Brisbane hear we come.......

Ang have you heard anything from your buyer's ????

What about you Dave????

Hope we get a good offer from these people, if we do i will let you know.

See you all on the 30th.

Paula & Peter, Simon 13 and Emily-Rose 5.

Hey hey Paula that is brill news.... you know we were only saying this afternoon we hoped you got some good news on the house front as you already have your visa.

Good Luck to you wish you all the best with it and hope they put an offer in on Monday.

Let us know if they do

Ang, Rich, Aimee (9) & Georgia 19mths
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Yes, they want something they can move into quickly cause they are living with her parents at the mo, cause they sold there house wks ago.

This is the type of buyer you dream about isn't it (no chain) we are so keeping everything crossed.

It's quite funny really cause this morning i was actually crying cause i was getting so stressed out with the bloody house not selling and now i feel really happy about everthing again, the stress will soon come back though if nothing comes of this, just hope its a good offer if they put one in.

What about you have you had any luck with your house,???? do you think we'll ever get to Oz.......

Have you got your visa yet????

Paula.

Hey Paula come on girl don,t cry you keep your chin up.You,ve come this far and there is light at the end of tunnel,we will both be starting our new lives soon enough
I can remember when i first exchanged a few posts with you in the immi forum and you were so keen to get hold of the visa,that seems ages ago dos,nt it.Waiting for the visa is nothing as compared to selling houses eh?
As for us well no visa yet,no worries it,s only been 18 months
Now the house sale that may be better news.The second viewing went well they really liked it there was no doubt about that.I got the feedback early this week and they said they really like it and it,s the property for them.We like you would have the dream chain they are going to rent there house out so it,s them and us.Our estate agent said he has got to have some sort of survey by the company who is going to rent it out for them then he is going to make an offer.Also it turns out sam is friends with a lady from school who is related through marriage to the family who want ours.When sam met her in the week she said they love our house and they will have it for sure.
So lets see what happens in the week assuming he gets his house sorted for renting and IF he makes an offer i,m happy with, i,m already selling a bargain for the area and i won,t be pushed to far.

I hope it goes well for you Paula this house selling is awful when you,ve so much to look forward to and you stay strong .

dave
ps.looking forward to seeing peter and yourself again next week
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey hey Paula that is brill news.... you know we were only saying this afternoon we hoped you got some good news on the house front as you already have your visa.

Good Luck to you wish you all the best with it and hope they put an offer in on Monday.

Let us know if they do

Ang, Rich, Aimee (9) & Georgia 19mths
I Just pray something comes of this or i think i will have a nervous breakdown with all the stress.

How about you Ang anything to update yet?

How is Mary doing??
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

Hi we are from Warrington and this will be our 3rd North West meet at the salt cellar, every one is really nice and it's great to meet folk that are going through the emigrating lark.

We've got our visa and really hope to move to the Sunshine coast Brisbane this year if we are really lucky tomorrow and these second viewers make an offer then we could even be going in around 8wks time.

Have you got friends or family over there,?? (we haven't)

Paula. Cheshire
Hi Paula,
If we can get a babysitter for the baby then we are definitely going to come, just a bit nervous about meeting a room full of strangers but I better get used to it I suposse!!

We got our visa a couple of weeks ago, and have had no offers on house as yet, we want to be on the Gold Coast in January- going to have one last xmas here we think. Good luck with your second viewing, hope they make an offer, I am so cheeesed off with tidying up for the bloody viewers and then nothing coming of it!! You can bet the one time I dont make an effort and the place is like a tip the viewer will bloody love it!!

I have an auntie and uncle over there but thats it, we arent very close to them but are hoping they willhelp us in the first few weeks, but apart from them we are all alone... Do you have kids?
Donna
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dh1905
Hi all,

It looks like there are two meets being planned we are going to the one off the m6.You are more than welcome.
dave
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:55 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

I Just pray something comes of this or i think i will have a nervous breakdown with all the stress.

How about you Ang anything to update yet?

How is Mary doing??
We haven't heard anything yet.
in Birkdale
Mary is doing ok. they have got a really nice rental house in Birkdale, she starts work in a couple of weeks at the Mater hospital. She has been in Brisbane all week cos there are conferences and she has presentations to do. Stuart has got a job this week too in insurance. Becci their youngest daughter (18) has applied for a job in a bank.
They all went out for dinner with scissors, madsdad and others on Friday night and had a brill time.
All in all she sounds more positive than she did a couple of weeks ago.

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.