Reload this Page >

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Thanks Ang,
Will try our best to come but it is quite far. Need babysitters for 3 kids!

Linsey (L J)
Old Jul 17th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
I have been to quite a few now as I usually arrange them. But basically we sit have a chat and exchange ideas, thoughts, and experiences so far.

It helps to meet other people in the same boat as you and when you get over the other side you have the little network of friends that you can call upon for a chat or advice.

Oh and we have a or 2 and
Its good I remember our first meet at the Salt Cellar,you get a real buzz out of it.

Ang

Hi Ang

will try and see if we can get up tp the meet if thats ok, not sure tho' as its Harriets 8th birthday too that weekend.

Chris
Old Jul 18th 2005, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Thanks Ang,
Will try our best to come but it is quite far. Need babysitters for 3 kids!

Linsey (L J)

The pub is child friendly it has a indoor play area.We,ve took ours to some of the meets and they were ok (most of the time).

dave
Old Jul 20th 2005, 6:57 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

to rich and angie, really sorry but have decided to go to the oe seminar in manchester which is unfortunately at the same time as the meet! would love to meet you all, maybe next time...have a great time x loidy
Old Jul 21st 2005, 6:54 am
Account Closed

Hi Dave,

Are you taking your kids to this one? How old are they? Not mentioned it to my kids yet just in case we don't go!!! Bit like emigratin really!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Linsey ( L J )
Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Hi Dave,

Are you taking your kids to this one? How old are they? Not mentioned it to my kids yet just in case we don't go!!! Bit like emigratin really!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Linsey ( L J )

Hiya Linsey,

Not 100% on wether we can make this one or not (kids parties), although i could come on my own.If we do bring the girls they are 5&7.

dave
Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

Hi Dave,

I (sorry - husband just informed me 'WE") have a girl 5 and a boy 7 (who wishes he was a girl!) and a boy 9. So they could all play together!

Linsey
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any where closer to this side of the hill? Saddleworth, Rochdale, this way!
cheers
Lace x
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Dave,

I (sorry - husband just informed me 'WE") have a girl 5 and a boy 7 (who wishes he was a girl!) and a boy 9. So they could all play together!

Linsey
Sounds good linsey,Sam has just told me the last party the girls are going to finishes at 4 so we could probebly get there before 5.

Whereabouts in Manchester are you?

dave
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:56 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loidy
to rich and angie, really sorry but have decided to go to the oe seminar in manchester which is unfortunately at the same time as the meet! would love to meet you all, maybe next time...have a great time x loidy
OK no probs I never thought of the OE seminar.
Hope it is interesting for you and you find out loads.
See you next time if we are still here......

Ang
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:14 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Is there any where closer to this side of the hill? Saddleworth, Rochdale, this way!
cheers
Lace x

ditto............

michelle
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 6:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Sounds good linsey,Sam has just told me the last party the girls are going to finishes at 4 so we could probebly get there before 5.

Whereabouts in Manchester are you?

dave
We are in Middleton, so Rochdale/ saddleworth would be better for us too
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:15 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

We are in Middleton, so Rochdale/ saddleworth would be better for us too
If you guys all want to meet at Rochdale/Saddeworth I dont mind just let me know its fine

Ang
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ang it's just that it is miles away for me and proberbly some other people too It was just a thought!
cheers Lace x
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Signman Glen is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Some people have been asking me about another meet up.

So Ive thought about July 30th what about it....

If we say 4pm at the Salt Cellar pub as usual then we all know where to go....

Let me know and I will ring the pub again

Cheers Ang & Rich
Hi Rich & Ang

Sorry I haven’t been in touch since the last meet (It was a good night by the way) I have been busy selling the business, so time as been at a premium and its been stressed out a bit:scared: . I will be there on the 30th, its only 4 weeks before I go back out to Sue and the kids so it would be great to meet up with you all before I go back, and hopefully meet some new faces and pass on a few bits of info, if any body wants some that is. See you soon

All the best

Sign man Glen

PsPS will probably bring a couple of new faces with me who will going out in November.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.