OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Originally Posted by mish & al
Hi Linsay & Paul,

We live in Moorside, not sure if you know it... it's before Grains Bar & Denshaw??? Our house is on the market at the moment... but the market isn't as lively as we hoped it would be, so we're starting to panic a little!!

We couldn't make it on Sat afterall, our car broke down on the way over there... what are the chances??
But we do plan on making it to the next one in Oct, if we're still here!!

Nope we don't have any children, we're waiting to get over to Oz before we start with all the nappies.... and we wanted to keep the travel expenses down as much as we could!!! hee hee

I'm so glad we found this website, it's a big relief to know that there are others going through the same as us, we're not going insane afterall!!

Where are you guys off to?
Hi guys,

We live in Middleton,

At TRA stage,

Reccie trip to Wollongong and areas towards Sydney.
Bit scared now....in fact a lot scared :scared:

Just been reading a thread on what happens if you die in Aus? i'm really scared now :scared:

So its back to TRA.

Mother in law sends round food parcels (potato pie) as she thinks I don't feed hubby ( I don't - but don't tell anyone!!!!)

Waitin for tater pie to arrive,

Best wishes, Linsey

PS For anyone reading this: - new thread on next North West Meeting 1st October!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:49 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Default Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

G'day guys,

We had a great time at the NW meet last weekend.
This is a delayed post because after the meet, we headed straight down to sunny south Wales to tell my grandparents that we're heading to the other side of the world with their great-grandsons (that was fun..!!)

We were disappointed to arrive at the meet late and so miss the introductions. We'll make sure we're there early for the next one. The time flew by and we only had the chance to talk to a handful of people... we'll get round the rest next time..!!

Looking forward to the next one.

ATB,
Rogue Trader, Mrs Rogue and the Roguettes x