Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by CasG
I'll look out for some English person, with a face like a smacked arse...with bits of people and bike sticking out of his car ....then I'll know who it is..

I live near Beach road....and he's talking absolute tosh

Shouldn't you be in bed. It's way past 8 o' clock
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:01 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I'll look out for some English person, with a face like a smacked arse...with bits of people and bike sticking out of his car ....then I'll know who it is..

I live near Beach road....and he's talking absolute tosh
No he isn't there's loads of them, although they're not a problem only when they decide to ride next to each other chatting and blocking the road.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
No he isn't there's loads of them, although they're not a problem only when they decide to ride next to each other chatting and blocking the road.

Cas is talking about things to do/nightlife, rather than bike riding.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iPom
I thought that too, as Melbourne seemed to be alive and icking when I saw it the other week. ... but hey, maybe he lives in the sticks and can't drive...

or ride a bike.

Melbourne is kicking ....why didn't you say!!
Where did you stay ?

And has no eyes or ears..
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Melbourne is kicking ....why didn't you say!!
Where did you stay ?

And has no eyes or ears..

I did say, asked for restaurant recommendations. I stayed at the Vibe Savoy, which was fab, and in the evening I went out to the Italian bit and ate outside at this fab place... It was so busy. Found a bar and had loads of cocktails and fell into bed pleasantly drunk at around 2am.
Love Melbourne... Great city.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
Shouldn't you be in bed. It's way past 8 o' clock
She's obviously not seen all the bars and pubs open till the early hours ....of the morning, not of the early hours of the evening
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:06 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Cas is talking about things to do/nightlife, rather than bike riding.
Cas is talking shite

Hello Cas
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:08 pm
Account Closed

I did say, asked for restaurant recommendations. I stayed at the Vibe Savoy, which was fab, and in the evening I went out to the Italian bit and ate outside at this fab place... It was so busy. Found a bar and had loads of cocktails and fell into bed pleasantly drunk at around 2am.
Love Melbourne... Great city.
Oh, did I answer...?? Was it when I was ill ? ...I do vaguely remember

Lygon Street

Glad you had a good time ...I love living here
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

Oh, did I answer...?? Was it when I was ill ? ...I do vaguely remember

Lygon Street

Glad you had a good time ...I love living here
Yes... yes....

yes....

And yes, I had a blast.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

Cas is talking shite

Hello Cas
I am not...just because you live in the back of beyond, and don't go out much....anyway...you're always moaning recently....

Hello Fraser
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:11 pm

I am not...just because you live in the back of beyond, and don't go out much....anyway...you're always moaning recently....

Hello Fraser

Am I? Not about Melbourne I love it apart from Elstenwick get some right rough types over that way
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:16 pm
Account Closed

Am I? Not about Melbourne I love it apart from Elstenwick get some right rough types over that way
You may say you love Melbourne, but you're always moaning about not being able to get out, no money, bad house, Aussie trademen, car drivers, service ...
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:22 pm

You may say you love Melbourne, but you're always moaning about not being able to get out, no money, bad house, Aussie trademen, car drivers, service ...
But you forget I've loved Melbourne since 2000 and didn't live here until 2005 and it's only since then that I haven't had the money to enjoy it.

Besides you've seen my house and know that I have a right to moan about it and the tradesman who built it.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

But you forget I've loved Melbourne since 2000 and didn't live here until 2005 and it's only since then that I haven't had the money to enjoy it.

Besides you've seen my house and know that I have a right to moan about it and the tradesman who built it.
Ok....maybe you've found it's different living here, as oppose to holidaying.

Don't take it personally...I know you love the place....just an observation...just don't see many positive posts from you these days

I'll grant you....you are right about your house.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:30 pm

Ok....maybe you've found it's different living here, as oppose to holidaying.

Don't take it personally...I know you love the place....just an observation...just don't see many positive posts from you these days

I'll grant you....you are right about your house.
I'm not taking it personally, but of course I've found it different living here to holidaying, I spent $2500 in a week here, last year I earned less than that, you don't have to be a genius to work it out, hence you should be able to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.