Wikiposts

Nasty Cat

Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:16 am
WBB

a couple of swift boots with steel toe caps tends to improve their behaviour.

:lecture:

Old Jan 30th 2004, 12:21 pm
Merlot

Originally posted by WBB

You are all heart!

Old Jan 30th 2004, 2:15 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bondipom
Take the cat to Dubbo or Nimbin.
Or take it to a place near Tauranga, NZ called Kitty Katty (I swear that's true).
Old Jan 30th 2004, 2:23 pm
Merlot

[QUOTE]Originally posted by janeyray
Originally posted by downunderpom

Personally I can't stand kids - (this is not meant to annoy or upset anyone) - I find them noisy, irritating, loud, obnoxious, smelly and expensive, and I think there's far too many of them around.

lol lol lol.... This did make me chuckle!!
Here, here.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:16 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by WBB

So when you said " think we better leave this one where it is.", what you really meant was that you wanted ME to stop arguing the point, while YOU carry on with your inane comments? "Kill the cat... kill the cat" and so on.

No way, Billy, you can't have a clear field on this subject.

Let's face it - you're talking about putting the boot into something that you outweigth by a factor of 30 to 1. A cat weighs less than your smaller kid. Would you put the steel toe-capped boot into your baby? No? Then why 'joke' about putting the steel toe capped boot into something even smaller?

What does that make you?

Now if you were talking about something more your weight and speed then I'd be more impressed with your bravery.

You are, by your own admission, 6'6" tall, 17 stone, 'carved from rock', and with an IQ in the genius range. Let's put you up against something closer to those specs. Say a 5' long (excluding the tail), 14 stone, 3 year old mountain lion.

Put you both in a 12' square cage, and let you have your steel toed boots.

Well, go ahead - let's see you give it 'a couple of swift boots with steel toe caps'.

Ah, suddenly not so keen, huh? Well, that's understandable - bullies don't like being faced down by something closer to their own size. Big brave Billy when it comes to a small, defenceless cat. Not so big Billy when it comes to something closer to your size, even if it is 'just a cat'.

Anything to say?
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:39 am
WBB

So when you said " think we better leave this one where it is.", what you really meant was that you wanted ME to stop arguing the point, while YOU carry on with your inane comments? "Kill the cat... kill the cat" and so on.

No way, Billy, you can't have a clear field on this subject.

Let's face it - you're talking about putting the boot into something that you outweigth by a factor of 30 to 1. A cat weighs less than your smaller kid. Would you put the steel toe-capped boot into your baby? No? Then why 'joke' about putting the steel toe capped boot into something even smaller?

What does that make you?

Now if you were talking about something more your weight and speed then I'd be more impressed with your bravery.

You are, by your own admission, 6'6" tall, 17 stone, 'carved from rock', and with an IQ in the genius range. Let's put you up against something closer to those specs. Say a 5' long (excluding the tail), 14 stone, 3 year old mountain lion.

Put you both in a 12' square cage, and let you have your steel toed boots.

Well, go ahead - let's see you give it 'a couple of swift boots with steel toe caps'.

Ah, suddenly not so keen, huh? Well, that's understandable - bullies don't like being faced down by something closer to their own size. Big brave Billy when it comes to a small, defenceless cat. Not so big Billy when it comes to something closer to your size, even if it is 'just a cat'.

Anything to say?
why would i want to fight a lion?

a lion has never affected me or my loved ones so i am happy to live alongside them, cats on the other hand are vermin to me, just like the little foxes you like shooting.

a cat is a domesticated animal but they still have the instinct of a wild cat, they are descimating the population of aussie species and are probably the single biggest threat.

i dont like cats and would have no trouble putting them out of their misery, i know a lot of people love cats but then a lot of people loved hitler!!!!

BTW i have lost a bit of weight since xmas i am now closer 16 stone.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:42 am
Don
Banned

Just to prove I can always be trusted:
Attached Thumbnails Nasty Cat-mapk.jpg  
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:47 am
WBB

i can top that.

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Ra...ds/bitchin.htm

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:52 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by WBB
why would i want to fight a lion?

a lion has never affected me or my loved ones so i am happy to live alongside them, cats on the other hand are vermin to me, just like the little foxes you like shooting.

a cat is a domesticated animal but they still have the instinct of a wild cat, they are descimating the population of aussie species and are probably the single biggest threat.

i dont like cats and would have no trouble putting them out of their misery, i know a lot of people love cats but then a lot of people loved hitler!!!!

BTW i have lost a bit of weight since xmas i am now closer 16 stone.

Boy some people are hard work....

Let's see:

So how has a cat or cats) affected you or your loved ones to the point where you consider them vermin? If you were to explain what seems to be an irrational hatred for these poor little buggers maybe you'd get some understanding, but to just talk about them like an unthinking thug demeans you.

Foxes I like to shoot - no, I think you're confusing me with yourself there. I don't LIKE to shoot anything, and made it very clear in the thread you refer to that I would be only too happy to have an alternative.

Cats decimating the Aussie wildlife - well, I think that myth has been debunked ad nausium over the last few months.

So you don't like cats. No-one is asking you to. What you ARE being asked to do is not upset your fellow posters by making stupid, brutish remarks about hurting them.

And are you trying to compare cats to Hitler???!!! Get a grip, boy! Hitler was HUMAN, and there has never been a cat alive that would decimate the population the way Hitler did. Show me ANY animal which has killed over 6 million people?

I think your perception is pretty skewed. Is there anything else you loathe the way you do cats?
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:01 am
WBB

Boy some people are hard work....

Let's see:

So how has a cat or cats) affected you or your loved ones to the point where you consider them vermin? If you were to explain what seems to be an irrational hatred for these poor little buggers maybe you'd get some understanding, but to just talk about them like an unthinking thug demeans you.

Foxes I like to shoot - no, I think you're confusing me with yourself there. I don't LIKE to shoot anything, and made it very clear in the thread you refer to that I would be only too happy to have an alternative.

Cats decimating the Aussie wildlife - well, I think that myth has been debunked ad nausium over the last few months.

So you don't like cats. No-one is asking you to. What you ARE being asked to do is not upset your fellow posters by making stupid, brutish remarks about hurting them.

And are you trying to compare cats to Hitler???!!! Get a grip, boy! Hitler was HUMAN, and there has never been a cat alive that would decimate the population the way Hitler did. Show me ANY animal which has killed over 6 million people?

I think your perception is pretty skewed. Is there anything else you loathe the way you do cats?

you tree hugger's just can't see it can you?

what would it take for you to see past the end of your nose? i do not understand why you would have a problem finishing off a cat.

when in aussie we used to have a cat trap in the garden which worked by drawing them in with bait (normally tuna) the trap was a mesh cage and when the bait was moved it flipped a pin and the way in closed on them, all that remained was to put the trap in a 45 gallon drum of water for a few minutes.

i do not want these vermin in MY garden they are domestic animals and should be kept under control or face the consequences, it is that black and white to me.

you will not change my view on cats so you are really wasting your time and energy.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:05 am
Don
Banned

In NZ lots of people use this technique on possums and are quite proud they are helping eliminate this pest.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:08 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by WBB

you tree hugger's just can't see it can you?

what would it take for you to see past the end of your nose? i do not understand why you would have a problem finishing off a cat.

when in aussie we used to have a cat trap in the garden which worked by drawing them in with bait (normally tuna) the trap was a mesh cage and when the bait was moved it flipped a pin and the way in closed on them, all that remained was to put the trap in a 45 gallon drum of water for a few minutes.

i do not want these vermin in MY garden they are domestic animals and should be kept under control or face the consequences, it is that black and white to me.

you will not change my view on cats so you are really wasting your time and energy.
Well, you've made your views perfectly clear, and I've made mine. It's a pity you decided against giving any reasons for this (apparently) irrational hatred of cats. You had plenty of opportunity to explain.

I take it you don't like conservationists, either, judging by that 'tree huggers' slating.

I'll leave this subject here, now. Like you said, I'm wasting my time trying to talk reasonably to you about this subject, and I've got far better things to do.

I leave it up to the readers of this thread to make up their own minds as to which of us has a more rational outlook on life.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:12 am
WBB

Well, you've made your views perfectly clear, and I've made mine. It's a pity you decided against giving any reasons for this (apparently) irrational hatred of cats. You had plenty of opportunity to explain.

I take it you don't like conservationists, either, judging by that 'tree huggers' slating.

I'll leave this subject here, now. Like you said, I'm wasting my time trying to talk reasonably to you about this subject, and I've got far better things to do.

I leave it up to the readers of this thread to make up their own minds as to which of us has a more rational outlook on life.
good on ya mate.

it does not bother me what anybody thinks of me, if you do not like me then that is fine but i will say what i mean and pull no punches, i hate the PC and tree hugging types you are right but this does not mean i am not a good person.

you kill foxes, i kill cats.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:19 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by WBB
good on ya mate.

it does not bother me what anybody thinks of me, if you do not like me then that is fine but i will say what i mean and pull no punches, i hate the PC and tree hugging types you are right but this does not mean i am not a good person.

you kill foxes, i kill cats.
Never said I didn't like you.

I just disagree with you on this particular subject.

And, for the record, I'm about as far to the right of PC as Attila the Hun!! But I do like trees - that's why I planted 50 English Oaks (and 150 other trees of various varieties) on my property last year. It's not ALL black and white - there are many, many shades of grey.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:26 am
WBB

Never said I didn't like you.

I just disagree with you on this particular subject.

And, for the record, I'm about as far to the right of PC as Attila the Hun!! But I do like trees - that's why I planted 50 English Oaks (and 150 other trees of various varieties) on my property last year. It's not ALL black and white - there are many, many shades of grey.
i did not mean you when i said it, i was being more general.

we will have to agree to disagree or this will get drawn out and animals might get hurt in the process.

see you around.

PS the oak is a great tree to hug i've seen the hari krishner's (sp) hugging them in glastonbury.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.