Wikiposts

Nasty Cat

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nasty Cat

Originally posted by WBB
thats not loyalty, they are using you as a source of food and somewhere to sleep and shit, your cat would think nothing of wandering off and living elsewhere.
Yes she does, she could go anywhere else then and get her food but she doesn't and she certainly is not impressed when we are going on holidays. She still gets fed by somebody else but she loves us and can't wait for our return. In your theory she wouldn't care but believe me she does.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:39 pm
WBB

i do not own any pets so i do not see why i should have to go into my garden and spend 20 minutes picking up cat shit before my kids can play out there.

any cat that comes into my garden is fair game as far as i am concerned, i have a nice supply of fist size bricks that i keep by the back door ready to throw if i see one out there.

9 times out of 10 i miss but when i get one it is sweet.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB
i do not own any pets so i do not see why i should have to go into my garden and spend 20 minutes picking up cat shit before my kids can play out there.

any cat that comes into my garden is fair game as far as i am concerned, i have a nice supply of fist size bricks that i keep by the back door ready to throw if i see one out there.

9 times out of 10 i miss but when i get one it is sweet.
I hope this ain't going to happen to your kids when they put a ball into one of those kids haters garden. They might just have the same kind of bricks.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:54 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nasty Cat

Originally posted by simbacat
What exactly don't you believe about my story? Do you really think all cats are the same and all dogs are the same? As I said my cat does a lot of things which other cats don't do.

And to the people asking if they like their cats more then their kids, I would say that any pet should be a full member of the family and should be treated with the same respect as any other member. And I am not just talking cat but also dogs or anything else for that matter.

THE YER RITE !!! was if you had checked in response to the 5pm quote, how a YER RITE is indicitaive of "lack of respect" is beyond me, but whilst im on the subject I for one dont like cats, my opinion, end of story...

Cats are useless pets, all they do is scratch furniture and curtains, shit in other peoples gardens, the owners for some STUPID reason fit these pathetic FLAPS on their doors to allow the cat to come and go at will.

This shows total lack of responsibility as to the whereabouts of the cat, what its doing etc. As a PET OWNER, perhaps your duties lie in owning a pet that you are 100% responsible for.

Cats are fundamental in road accidents, DOG OWNERS are accountable.. how many times are our wonderful firemen called out to save a DOG from the top of a tree !!!

Furthermore watch the vet programms, its always a bleedin cat stuck in a wall or down a bleedin hole...

WHY cos the bloody people who own the damn things , sod off to work without a care in the world.

I may be generalising but you cannot disagree with that.

Cats spread disease, cats are NOT good pets.

FACT: dog owners rarely have a litter of puppies. CATS breed like rabbits. A greater proportion of DOGS are both insured and registered TO an owner.
Carry out some research CATS are deemed as a cheap pet, lob some food on the kitchen floor, leave it there all day, goto work , make sure cat flaps working and return 12 hrs later to a lubbly cuddly cat.

I know 24/7 where my dogs are, I PICK every shit up they do, I insure my dogs, both for health and public liability. My dogs do not wander aimlessly across streets at night being fed by un knowing neighbours, shitting in other peoples gardens UNLIKE cats..

If you want a DEBATE on cats vs dogs IM IN !!!!

Last edited by Timber Floor Au; Feb 1st 2004 at 8:56 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:55 pm
WBB

Originally posted by simbacat
I hope this ain't going to happen to your kids when they put a ball into one of those kids haters garden. They might just have the same kind of bricks.
my kids are brought up to respect others property and they would knock the front door and ask for their ball back.

if anybody threw stones at them it would be a matter for the police as they would report it, cats cant talk.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

rich and debbie is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread has been making me laugh especially about cats being loyal. My friend has just 'rescued' a cat she thought was a stray. Put posters up everywhere with its picture on and about 12 old ladies have come forward and said that although its not their cat they have been feeding it for about 2 years. It turns out that he roams up and down the same road looking pathetic and has got everyone thinking hes homeless!! They've all tried to give him a proper home but this way of life seems to suit him!!

Not suprised, 12 meals a day and know committment. Some men spend their lives looking for that
Debbie
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds just like a children's book "Six Dinner Sid", about a black cat who has 6 families. Must get a copy because he's just like my cat Sid.
BTW, shall I bring Nasty Cat to the meet - after all, she's famous!!!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

As long as he doesn't start doing that swipey thing with his claws at my cork strung mini-skirt!!

Deb
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rich and debbie
As long as he doesn't start doing that swipey thing with his claws at my cork strung mini-skirt!!

Deb
I'm very worried about you Deb!!!! Perhaps we should consult the venerable podgypossum for some online counselling.. or maybe call Susannah and Trinny - doubt they've had that one before!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

I think trinny and susanna would have a field day on a Saturday afternoon in the Cascades!!
Don't worry I'll be in a respectable twinset and slacks and I'll sit mumbling in the corner. Might pull out all the stops and put on the pearl necklace

Debbie
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by rich and debbie
I think trinny and susanna would have a field day on a Saturday afternoon in the Cascades!!
Don't worry I'll be in a respectable twinset and slacks and I'll sit mumbling in the corner. Might pull out all the stops and put on the pearl necklace

Debbie
Don't worry - we're all much saner in the flesh (well, most of us)... but don't let that compromise your dress sense - maybe corks are in these days?
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:14 pm
Goodpubmisser

a

Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:40 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Goodpubmisser
a

come on clement!

surely you can string two letters together?

Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by WBB
come on clement!

surely you can string two letters together?

cat got this tongue!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:08 am
WBB

just wanted to revive this thread with a picture of a dead cat.
Attached Thumbnails Nasty Cat-cat.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.