Wikiposts

Nasty Cat

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:55 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by WBB
just wanted to revive this thread with a picture of a dead cat.
Now THAT'S funny!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:59 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by WBB
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 8:09 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
something 4 me mate wbb enjoy http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/cks2/index2.html
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 8:22 am
WBB

Originally posted by wengerboy
something 4 me mate wbb enjoy http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/cks2/index2.html
my hit rate is 40%

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wengerboy
Awww Wenger you'll get some flak for this one!!!!
Larissa
Blim enjoyed himself, but it woke up the nipper...
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 8:40 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Awww Wenger you'll get some flak for this one!!!!
Larissa
Blim enjoyed himself, but it woke up the nipper...
bring it on
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
my hit rate is 40%

Just like Toons then.
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 12:13 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Nasty Cat

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
THE YER RITE !!! was if you had checked in response to the 5pm quote, how a YER RITE is indicitaive of "lack of respect" is beyond me, but whilst im on the subject I for one dont like cats, my opinion, end of story...

Cats are useless pets, all they do is scratch furniture and curtains, shit in other peoples gardens, the owners for some STUPID reason fit these pathetic FLAPS on their doors to allow the cat to come and go at will.

This shows total lack of responsibility as to the whereabouts of the cat, what its doing etc. As a PET OWNER, perhaps your duties lie in owning a pet that you are 100% responsible for.

Cats are fundamental in road accidents, DOG OWNERS are accountable.. how many times are our wonderful firemen called out to save a DOG from the top of a tree !!!

Furthermore watch the vet programms, its always a bleedin cat stuck in a wall or down a bleedin hole...

WHY cos the bloody people who own the damn things , sod off to work without a care in the world.

I may be generalising but you cannot disagree with that.

Cats spread disease, cats are NOT good pets.

FACT: dog owners rarely have a litter of puppies. CATS breed like rabbits. A greater proportion of DOGS are both insured and registered TO an owner.
Carry out some research CATS are deemed as a cheap pet, lob some food on the kitchen floor, leave it there all day, goto work , make sure cat flaps working and return 12 hrs later to a lubbly cuddly cat.

I know 24/7 where my dogs are, I PICK every shit up they do, I insure my dogs, both for health and public liability. My dogs do not wander aimlessly across streets at night being fed by un knowing neighbours, shitting in other peoples gardens UNLIKE cats..

If you want a DEBATE on cats vs dogs IM IN !!!!

Dogs:

Hydatid disease
Dogs carry the hydatid tapeworm in their bowel without any symptoms of infection. Transmission to people is by hand-to-mouth transfer of the tapeworm eggs from dog faeces. This can occur when handling dogs or objects (including food and water) soiled with dog faeces. Sheep can also become infected while grazing in areas contaminated with dog faeces. Dogs become infected by eating the uncooked organs of infected sheep. Person-to-person or sheep-to-person transmission does not occur.

Toxocariasis from roundworm eggs found in cats and dogs (especially puppies - just about all puppies are born with roundworm) which in one of the two diseases associated with Toxocariasis, the ocular larva can cause blindness; Creeping Eruption is caused by hookworm in cats and dogs (and by not clearing away their faeces left in the garden); Hydatid Disease caused by tapeworm eggs and Sarcoptes Mange which is caused through a mite

RSPCA records for 1993ñ94 show 43 762 dogs and 42 126 cats received in Australian RSPCA shelters each year.
.................................................. .................................................. ..................

Cats being a cheap pet.. I don't think so somehow. Speaking from experience, if I added up the cost of mine over the years from vet bills (I will not include quarantine and flights) would come to thousands upon thousands. Last year my vet bill was close to $10 thou. I spent around 7 thou on a major operation and after care (kidney transplant - AU of the very few countries who do this op outside the USA - and only in Brisbane Cat clinic, only vet in Au who does this op)

Regarding chucking bricks at cats etc, etc - I suggest to those people you will get what's coming to you one day. Live by the sword die by the sword. I detest animal cruelty, whether it's a wee mouse or an elephant! I've seen animal cruelty first hand - and I mean cruelty.
Most of my cats I have owned now and in the past - I did not intentionally want, they were adopted through circumstances - Ie sick individuals who thought it was funny to whack something. One of my previous cats came from Sing - a street cat, he spent two weeks on a drip, with his jaw wired up, some thick shite person had whacked him in the face with a heavy object.
I have had to put down cats (street cats) , put them out of their misery because some twat had used them as a football - ie damaged the insides of them, and could no longer function properly.

So if you or your little immature mates (speaking about WBB) think that's it's some type of joke, I suggest to you that it is illegal to abuse any animal in our western societies.

I do indeed think if you can be cruel to any animal, you certainly have it in you to be cruel to a human.

I do not know why I'm bothering to write this, as some of you have obviously not got the intelligence to comprehend facts
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 12:19 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Ceri
I do indeed think if you can be cruel to any animal, you certainly have it in you to be cruel to a human.

I think it's a fact that many people who abuse animals in their youth (and older) grow up with emotional problems and some go on to be phycopaths and serial killers
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 12:21 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
I think it's a fact that many people who abuse animals in their youth (and older) grow up with emotional problems and some go on to be phycopaths and serial killers
Maybe it is the pschological problems that lead them to abuse the animals in the first place.
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 12:23 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by bondipom
Maybe it is the pschological problems that lead them to abuse the animals in the first place.

maybe you're right?
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 12:36 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Life in the Happier Hunting Grounds

Now how about buying shares in:
Earth Sanctuaries
instead of paying rent on your pets life to a veterinary?
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 5:09 pm
WBB

welome back ceri, i had hoped you had crawled back under whichever stone you lived but obviously not.

having lived in the far east i would of thought you would know cats are just another animal and considered a food source.
Attached Thumbnails Nasty Cat-cat-smalleat.gif  

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 5:18 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

http://abc.net.au/documentaries/prog...00/wamsley.htm
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:03 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Megalania
Have you ever killed your dinner?
Yes, but I'm not sure I'd want to eat cat in any case - as they're carnivores, they'd probably taste *disgusting*.

(My two are giving me very hurt looks as I type this - probably trying to say to me: 'what do you mean, our flesh wouldn't taste any good? PAH!')

Anya.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.