Wikiposts

Nasty Cat

Old Jan 30th 2004, 1:09 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Shall log on before going off to say ta ta to my grandparents then - I hope whatever spell Polly has put on the DIMIA to make it happen works long distance!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 1:42 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster
Shall log on before going off to say ta ta to my grandparents then - I hope whatever spell Polly has put on the DIMIA to make it happen works long distance!
i hope i have some news to relay.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Oi! Watch it! This thread is about nasty cat!!! (Not WBB's visa etc. - trying to up his post count with non-thread related drivel!!!
)
Meow!!!!
Larissa
(The cat is getting to me - must be that starey swirly eyed thing she does!)
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:15 am
WBB

Originally posted by Larissa
(The cat is getting to me - must be that starey swirly eyed thing she does!)
must kill the cat...must kill the cat...must....

Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:18 am
Kiwified member

Is Nasty Cat in danger of the 'give a dog a bad name' phenonmonenen (sp ) Larissa?

I know she scratched your nipper but that is prob a behavourial thing that could be solved in a house with no kids? Or is she generally a nasty cat?
Old Jan 30th 2004, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Just joking Pollster - got carried away with BP and WBB's humour! Things have calmed down a lot. She will never be an affectionate cat (and never was) but she is mellowing. She's even run into the room when sprog has been crying, to check how he is. Now that things are calmer I can see taking her with us, since I don't like the idea of leaving her, even if there is a nice old Biddy who will look after her. I would always end up wondering what had happpened to her. I hadn't really thought of keeping her as a house cat, let out in the cool of the day, but now I see it as a possibility.
Larissa
PS Not really worried about her decimating the Aussie wildlife - she never has been into hunting.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 6:34 am
WBB

PS Not really worried about her decimating the Aussie wildlife - she never has been into hunting.
except for hunting kids.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:02 am
Kiwified member

I know it sounds a bit daft but have you thought about getting a animal behaviouralist in? They could at least try and mellow her a bit further by giving you some tips on how to treat her etc and that would at least give you some piece of mind.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

I know it sounds a bit daft but have you thought about getting a animal behaviouralist in? They could at least try and mellow her a bit further by giving you some tips on how to treat her etc and that would at least give you some piece of mind.
S'all right now pollster - besides i've studied comparative (animal) psychology meself so would be a waste of time & money. She has chilled out now plus munchkin has learnt his lesson too!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:24 am
Kiwified member

Have you?! Did you do it at uni?

I want to do an animal behaviour course and a canine psycology qualification - one of the plans when I get out to NZ.

Mutal respect between children and animals - a valuable lesson to be learned by both parties!!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you?! Did you do it at uni?

I want to do an animal behaviour course and a canine psycology qualification - one of the plans when I get out to NZ.

Mutal respect between children and animals - a valuable lesson to be learned by both parties!!
Did psychology at Uni and studied comparative psychology - lecturer was a complete nutter! Must admit that I don't rate it that much (comparative) and think a lot of these animal psychologists are taking people for a ride! Don't mean to offend u - just my feelings on the subject! (From what I see in the media etc. much of the animal psychology is based on speculation and not scientific research.)
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:42 am
Kiwified member

That is why I want to go the animal behaviour route - I did a year of psycology at uni and gave it up in favour of sociology ( equally useless and full of bullshit)

I wish I had done zooology or something alongs those lines, now.

Hey ho - maybe in NZ!!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

That is why I want to go the animal behaviour route - I did a year of psycology at uni and gave it up in favour of sociology ( equally useless and full of bullshit)

I wish I had done zooology or something alongs those lines, now.

Hey ho - maybe in NZ!!
Worth researching the uni courses - I'd love to go back... or get into lecturing! Wonder if you have to pay for courses in NZ?
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Worth researching the uni courses - I'd love to go back... or get into lecturing! Wonder if you have to pay for courses in NZ?
Get in front of the sink woman
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:14 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Take the cat to Dubbo or Nimbin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.