Wikiposts

Nasty Cat

Old Jan 29th 2004, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Moonstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrrrrhhhh poor cat it's now homeless!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 11:59 am
WBB

Originally posted by Moonstar
WBB

My personal experience with the human kind is that if you are not an animal lover you are not a compassionate person in general.

I totally agree with Ceri in all her threads on this one.
thank you for that professor moonstar.

my experience with cat lovers is that they are just normal people, like you or me.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:00 pm
WBB

Arrrrrhhhh poor cat it's now homeless!!!!
do you place an animals life above that of a human?

Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

My Hubby is a bit like you - I have never been able to phathom that one out.
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

From the article;

A 60-year-old woman is believed to have died after her pet cat accidentally pierced a varicose vein with its claw.
Now the word that I take issue with here was "accidentally". Was it an accident or is it further evidence, should any be required, that CATS ARE EVIL.
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by WBB
cat kills woman

you couldn't make it up.

Nice looking cat. Wonder who inherited her?

And yes, I've always had cats - usually ex-feral with the occasional 'pure-bred' which I've found being mistreated or unwanted. Mrs DUP is the same. I had 6 cats and she had 7 when we met up. Now we are catless and the worse off for it. (And before you ask, all our cats are well cared for back in the UK. We couldn't have moved otherwise.)

Still, our neighbours' cats run up for cuddles when we drive in, so we are getting our 'fix' each day.

And for those who profess not to like cats - maybe the cats don't like YOU. Your loss, not the cats'.

So there!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

WBB

Don't take offence, you were one of the first people I spoke to on here and really admire you and you make me laugh alot!!!

By the way, I am waiting for the post when you say you have been accepted and I will raise a glass to you then!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:06 pm
WBB

Cat corpses are turning up almost every day.

A psychologist is working with the taskforce to help determine the kind of person likely to commit such a crime.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by downunderpom
Nice looking cat. Wonder who inherited her?

And yes, I've always had cats - usually ex-feral with the occasional 'pure-bred' which I've found being mistreated or unwanted. Mrs DUP is the same. I had 6 cats and she had 7 when we met up. Now we are catless and the worse off for it. (And before you ask, all our cats are well cared for back in the UK. We couldn't have moved otherwise.)

Still, our neighbours' cats run up for cuddles when we drive in, so we are getting our 'fix' each day.

And for those who profess not to like cats - maybe the cats don't like YOU. Your loss, not the cats'.

So there!
Here on that, I have always professed to that one, Cats are very intune with people.

I have two British Short Hairs and they are beautiful and if I am granted a visa definitely coming with me.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:07 pm
WBB

WBB

Don't take offence, you were one of the first people I spoke to on here and really admire you and you make me laugh alot!!!

By the way, I am waiting for the post when you say you have been accepted and I will raise a glass to you then!
i am not offended, really i'm not.

i find the whole cat thing really funny.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:10 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by WBB
i am not offended, really i'm not.

i find the whole cat thing really funny.
Ahhh, Billy, but would you find this thread funny if we were 'joking' about eviscerating children?

Huh?

No smilies, mate - serious question.

To some of us, our pets are as important, as dear, and as loved as you love your children.

Point taken?
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:13 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

eviscerating children?
No idea what it means but it sounds painful.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by WBB
do you place an animals life above that of a human?

To be really, really honest WBB it really would depend on the human,I abore anyone who mistreats any animal (as said before an avid animal activist etc etc). Sorry about this but this is the only subject I really get on my high horse!!!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:16 pm
I like kittens.

Originally posted by HUP
No idea what it means but it sounds painful.
From Billy's last link:

"The cat had been dissected with near surgical precision."

Now let's try:

"The child had been dissected with near surgical precision."

Still funny?

Thought not.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by downunderpom
From Billy's last link:

"The cat had been dissected with near surgical precision."

Now let's try:

"The child had been dissected with near surgical precision."

Still funny?

Thought not.

LOL should laugh reallly have children myself!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.