Reload this Page >

Moving to Australia

Moving to Australia

Old May 28th 2016, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Rebeccarathmill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Australia

HI
I know you need a visa to go and live and work in australia but can anyone apply? I am thinking of going to move there for good with my 2 children and partner so we would look for jobs too.where do I start?
Old May 28th 2016, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Australia

You need to see if your skills are required in Australia then you go through the visa application process if you are eligible. No, not everyone can apply. You are a long way from thinking about jobs.
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/...upations-lists
Old May 29th 2016, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know anything about Australia, other than a vague notion of wanting to live here?
Old May 29th 2016, 4:45 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Posting the same question simultaneously in multiple differnt country forums usually just irritates people and you don't get much information in either/any thread.
Old May 29th 2016, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Do you know anything about Australia, other than a vague notion of wanting to live here?
I've only just started looking into it. There is a lot I need to look at but just wanted a bit of guidance. Thanks
Old May 29th 2016, 7:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Posting the same question simultaneously in multiple differnt country forums usually just irritates people and you don't get much information in either/any thread.
Again OPTIONS! really I thought these forums was meant to be helpful, I've asked a couple of questions about 2 countries I'm interested in and got snotty nose people with attitude comments. Ridiculous 😴
Old May 29th 2016, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by quoll
You need to see if your skills are required in Australia then you go through the visa application process if you are eligible. No, not everyone can apply. You are a long way from thinking about jobs.
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/...upations-lists
Thank you very much I will check this out x
Old May 29th 2016, 11:16 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rebeccarathmill
Again OPTIONS! really I thought these forums was meant to be helpful, I've asked a couple of questions about 2 countries I'm interested in and got snotty nose people with attitude comments. Ridiculous 😴
The two countries are completely different so to ask the same question in both forums looks like you want to leave the UK rather than wanting to move somewhere which is not the same.

What is it that is making you want to leave the UK? What are you hoping to achieve?

Having read on the Canada thread that your partner is in construction - what is his trade? If it is on the skills list, it may be that you can all get a visa based on this, but he would need to be able to pass a skills assessment, the points test, and meet all other criteria.
Old May 29th 2016, 12:34 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Rebecca, I don't think that any of the replies that you have received are in any way 'snotty nosed' or that the advisors had attitude issues. The posters on BE have, in many cases, worked their way through inch upon inch of paperwork over many years before arriving at their chosen country of destination. Quite a lot of them never get there, they are refused. This forum is full of heartache, as well as hope, and sound practical advice. People are on here to help, but none of us have magic words that can open doors to immigration, but we do have experience that might ease the process.

Wherever you end up, it's not going to be a fast move, it's going to be a long and painstaking process of form filling and producing documentary evidence and is slow and tedious in the extreme.

Very best of luck
Old May 29th 2016, 11:57 pm
Just Joined

Kevin4321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MillieF
Rebecca, I don't think that any of the replies that you have received are in any way 'snotty nosed' or that the advisors had attitude issues. The posters on BE have, in many cases, worked their way through inch upon inch of paperwork over many years before arriving at their chosen country of destination. Quite a lot of them never get there, they are refused. This forum is full of heartache, as well as hope, and sound practical advice. People are on here to help, but none of us have magic words that can open doors to immigration, but we do have experience that might ease the process.

Wherever you end up, it's not going to be a fast move, it's going to be a long and painstaking process of form filling and producing documentary evidence and is slow and tedious in the extreme.

Very best of luck
Thats all a bit snotty nosed

Old May 30th 2016, 12:44 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kevin4321
Thats all a bit snotty nosed

Ouch...glad I chose to move to Canada and not Australia then
Old May 30th 2016, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillieF
Ouch...glad I chose to move to Canada and not Australia then
Nothing snotty about it apart from the response. The OP didn't appear very clued up about it. May well be just a perception of course, but nothing has been added since that would suggest otherwise.
Old May 30th 2016, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Belle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond reputeBelle121 has a reputation beyond repute

Is everyone in a bad mood today!?! 🤔
Old May 30th 2016, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Bean85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rebeccarathmill
I used to post in here for advice and stopped because of people's snotty replys! How unhelpful is it? Isn't this what a forums about?
Hope you get sorted
Old May 30th 2016, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bean85
I used to post in here for advice and stopped because of people's snotty replys! How unhelpful is it? Isn't this what a forums about?
Hope you get sorted
You must have been prolific with your posting - grand total of three posts!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.