Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Talking Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

[QUOTE=Chris Mitchell]
Originally Posted by s/nurse
i am logging off now but i will check this first thing 2moz
good night all
Stevie
x [/QUOT

Hi
I am not looking foreward to leaving my friends, selling the house, living in the caravan, not having any of my things when we get there, being homeless!!!! for the first time in my life

what you not looking forward to?

good night, talk to you tomoro,
Si
Im not looking forward to leaving my family, and that will be the same with all of you too. It will be hard, but hopefully, eventually they will come to live in oz with us. But, I am looking forward to the sun, and the swimming....etc, it will be like being on holiday forever!!
Aj

We are going to live in a caravan too after we sell the house too. I cant imagine what it will be like!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Hi AJ

We are lucky we are taking our nan with us. My mum does not have any brothers or sisters or a dad so we are taking most of our family with us.

I am looking forward to swimming and learning to body board ! YEAH !

It will be Gr8 and i agree it will be like one big holiday ! i have been told that you start missing your friends after about 3 months. I will miss my best friend we have known each other for 10 years.

I have also heard about the different food you get ! what food will you miss !

Byeeeeeee for now Joe W
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Question Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by Lynn W
Hi AJ

We are lucky we are taking our nan with us. My mum does not have any brothers or sisters or a dad so we are taking most of our family with us.

It will be Gr8 and i agree it will be like one big holiday ! i have been told that you start missing your friends after about 3 months. I will miss my best friend we have known each other for 10 years.

Byeeeeeee for now Joe W

hi,
we cant take our family because we have got quite alot.

ye pe is going to be brilliant cant wait they teach you to swim by 10, they teach us to body board, i think some one said they do life saving. so pe is going to be amazing. ye i will miss my best mate i have none him for about 7 years it is going to be really hard when we leave.

i was watching this program last night and he said he will miss gravy because they dont do it over in oz. i'll miss all the normal things that they dnt have over there they are really silly things that they dont do.

from simon
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

i am agreeing with evry1 on this 1..the thing i will miss the most..is my family...they are great..some could say i am abit unlucky because i have to leave my brother and sister at home (they are older)...i wil probably miss them in the first day!!!and all my friends because i have only met some of them in the past 2/3 years so i supose all that time i have been tryin 2 make friends wont meen alot..but hopefully making friends there SHOULD be quite easy..but my best friend i have known her for 11/12 years..but hopefully she will come on holiday!! i dunno bout the body boardin (joke) but i wanna be a surfer..even tho i ent that gud at swimmin!!
Anyway..thats my essay for today lol
l8erz!!!
Stevie
x
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lynn W
Hi AJ

Byeeeeeee for now Joe W
I cannot wait to start body boarding, I have decided I am having a pink one!!!
What sort of food do you get over there, what is popular to have?

I no it doesnt sound too good but I am going to miss McDonalds!!! Lol, do you think they will have it over there?

aj
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
hi,
we cant take our family because we have got quite alot.

ye pe is going to be brilliant cant wait they teach you to swim by 10, they teach us to body board, i think some one said they do life saving. so pe is going to be amazing. ye i will miss my best mate i have none him for about 7 years it is going to be really hard when we leave.

i was watching this program last night and he said he will miss gravy because they dont do it over in oz. i'll miss all the normal things that they dnt have over there they are really silly things that they dont do.

from simon
Hey Simon, I saw that programme last night too. Was it A place down under? Or it might have been somehing else. He was saying he doesnt like the sausages and gravy in oz, lol!

aj
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hey Simon, I saw that programme last night too. Was it A place down under? Or it might have been somehing else. He was saying he doesnt like the sausages and gravy in oz, lol!

aj

hi aj,

ye thats it was well good want it and stupid lol

it wasnt that good but it was all right

from Simon
Old Apr 5th 2005, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by welsh_babe
Hia, Im Rebecca n in 14 n im movin 2 Adelaide in the summer holz! If ny of u av msn, Pm me wif ur addi n ill add ya! luv Becca xxxx
Hi Rebecca

I'll tell my daughter to contact you. We're also going to Adelaide in the Summer, and you're around the same age...

Old Apr 5th 2005, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi aj,

from Simon
Yeah, my mum and dad dont fail to watch it every Wednesday!

aj
Old Apr 5th 2005, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi aj,

from Simon
I like it too, its very interesting. I liked watching the Russel family.
aj
Old Apr 5th 2005, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hooperhome
I like it too, its very interesting. I liked watching the Russel family.
aj
Hi last nights was 'get a new life'on uktv style weds is geta new life down under, we watch that every week, mums really sad she watches it on one channel at 8 then turns over at 9 and watches it again???
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:09 pm
I don't do spelling

Murphies is on a distinguished road

Hi my name is Lilli and i am 10 years old.We hope to be in Perth in september.I have been to Austraialia and it was great- the best thing was seeing the koalas kangaroos and reptiles. Looking forward to making new friends and seeing the differnent life style. I will miss my friends and family like my cousins and my nans but i know they will come and visit. i will be nervous about going to school there for the first time and im not looking forward to the long flight. I would like to go to Mebourne and sydney again cos everything is happening there. i like the wildlife over there- the one thing i will not miss in england is the weather cos most of the time its raining - hope to chat to some of you soon
ps there are lots and lots of mcdonnalds in Austrailia
lil's
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

sinead is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Hi it's Niamh,

People were chatting about what food they would miss heres mine.
My mum told me that you don't get Galaxy chocolate!!! :scared: i think my life is over!! but my mum did say that there was another chocolate bar that tasted just like it called " Dove " Here's hoping!!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:15 pm
I don't do spelling

Murphies is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sinead
Hi it's Niamh,

People were chatting about what food they would miss heres mine.
My mum told me that you don't get Galaxy chocolate!!! :scared: i think my life is over!! but my mum did say that there was another chocolate bar that tasted just like it called " Dove " Here's hoping!!

Hi
bad news cadbury chocolate is there but it really doesnt taste the same - not very nice it a bit minging
how old are you ?
Old Apr 5th 2005, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

welsh_babe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Murphies
Hi my name is Lilli and i am 10 years old.We hope to be in Perth in september.I have been to Austraialia and it was great- the best thing was seeing the koalas kangaroos and reptiles. Looking forward to making new friends and seeing the differnent life style. I will miss my friends and family like my cousins and my nans but i know they will come and visit. i will be nervous about going to school there for the first time and im not looking forward to the long flight. I would like to go to Mebourne and sydney again cos everything is happening there. i like the wildlife over there- the one thing i will not miss in england is the weather cos most of the time its raining - hope to chat to some of you soon
ps there are lots and lots of mcdonnalds in Austrailia
lil's

Hia lilli, when i went to oz in november i saw loadsa mcdonalds 2!!! lol!! xxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.