Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old Apr 4th 2005, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

sinead is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Hi, its Niamh

Today i have got typical Scottish weather - its pouring. Im am quite worried about going to Oz, but you have to look on the bright side. When you're freinds and family are over in the UK, you are most likely to be sitting in the sun on the the beach, while they are stuck inside doing nothing!!

Is any one else having bad weather over in the UK? or maybe somebody from Oz want to tell us what the weathers like over there! bye for now!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by sinead
Hi, its Niamh

Today i have got typical Scottish weather - its pouring. Im am quite worried about going to Oz, but you have to look on the bright side. When you're freinds and family are over in the UK, you are most likely to be sitting in the sun on the the beach, while they are stuck inside doing nothing!!

Is any one else having bad weather over in the UK? or maybe somebody from Oz want to tell us what the weathers like over there! bye for now!

hi its been raining all day here in grantham. i'm not realy worried its just we have spent lodes of money doing up the house and now we are moving it seems stupid to me but you have got to do it. i am really excited about e-mailing me mates saying we are on the beach on christmas day waring me .
from simon
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi,

Kids were chatting last night about the TV programmes gonna miss, ie the simpsons, football so wondered what else you kids are going to miss and if any of you in Oz can tell us what things you watch, if you have time for any??

What other things do you do that didnt do in England.

Thanks

The Mitchell family
Hi, I know that I am going to miss the disney channel! I love Lizzie McGuire and thats so raven.

To anyone who lives in oz, what are the popular tv programmes over there. ?

Aj
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by JJL family
we are going on 15th of june amy to live in the goldcoast.

no i'aam not worried about anything, am really looking forward to it know.
will miss my nan though but she's coming out in the school holidays to mind me if my mums got a job. where are you going to liv e in perth ?

are you looking forward to it.....

joe
Hiya everyone, if any of you are on msn then tell me and i can add you to my address box and we can all properly chat.

Aj x
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hiya everyone, if any of you are on msn then tell me and i can add you to my address box and we can all properly chat.

Aj x
Hi AJ Si wants to chat have pm'd you with his address

Chris
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi AJ Si wants to chat have pm'd you with his address

Chris
ooookkkkk....................................we ahve medicals on saturday. have you had yours yet?

aj
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hooperhome
ooookkkkk....................................we ahve medicals on saturday. have you had yours yet?

aj
No not yet well good luck let us know what they do, are you scared about them?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi, i no its a bit late to be joining this convo but i thought i would as i have been getting at my mum to find sumwhere where i can talk 2 kids hu r in the same kinda position as me! i am Stevie, 14, we are hopeing to go 2 brisbane, we are not as far as u lot about selling the house and that..but we are just doing a working holiday 4 a year/1/2...then deciding if we want to stay..still realy excited!
well thats me out lol
Stevie
x
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Hi, i no its a bit late to be joining this convo but i thought i would as i have been getting at my mum to find sumwhere where i can talk 2 kids hu r in the same kinda position as me! i am Stevie, 14, we are hopeing to go 2 brisbane, we are not as far as u lot about selling the house and that..but we are just doing a working holiday 4 a year/1/2...then deciding if we want to stay..still realy excited!
well thats me out lol
Stevie
x
Hi Stevie,
It is really exciting to have another person join the thread its not to late. if you look in past parts of the thread you will find out who everyone is and where they are going and all that.our house isnt selling at the minute but its only bin on the market for a week so i am not suprised really.

from simon
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

well thats me out lol
Stevie
x
Um, hi, I am aj

So are you living in oz now, or are you going to try and apply?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

hi again..yeh i do tend to ramble on abit
ok..
at the mo livin in west midlands....hopin to go to brisbane in september lol
and u?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi again..yeh i do tend to ramble on abit
ok..
at the mo livin in west midlands....hopin to go to brisbane in september lol
and u?
We are hoping to go to Sydney around same time not got visa yet, but mum got job ina hospital there.
Si
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

we not got visa yet eitha...mum hasnt got a job..or dad..mums a nurse
if ya dnt mnd me askin wot r u not lukin 4ward 2?
stevie
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

i am logging off now but i will check this first thing 2moz
good night all
Stevie
x
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=s/nurse]i am logging off now but i will check this first thing 2moz
good night all
Stevie
x [/QUOT

Hi
I am not looking foreward to leaving my friends, selling the house, living in the caravan, not having any of my things when we get there, being homeless!!!! for the first time in my life

what you not looking forward to?

good night, talk to you tomoro,

Si

Last edited by Chris Mitchell; Apr 4th 2005 at 9:46 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.