Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by sinead
Hi my name is Niamh im 11 and have a sister Cara 4 and a brother Callum 3. We are hoping to go to Brisbane around 2006 if all goes well.
When i realised i would be going to oz i was really worried about leaving my friends, making new ones, what school i would go to ect,but now im getting used to the idea and can't wait to have P.E lessons on the beach or have lovely weather all the time!
Hope to hear from anyone with similar thoughts, bye!
Hi Niamh

This is Chris , Simons mum.

I know that this was my childrens concerns, they were and still are worried about leaving their friends. They all use a computer and will be able to talk to their friends via webcam, and some will visit. Some of the things they are getting excited about apart from wanting a swimming pool!!! are lessons on the beach, living in a new country, having a bigger house and people coming to stay for holidays, all our family are close by so dont really stay over. They and us their mum and dad are making lots of friends on this web site so hopefully no one will be too lonely. Keep in touch coz I know Si will be on later or tomorrow

Chris
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi,

Kids were chatting last night about the TV programmes gonna miss, ie the simpsons, football so wondered what else you kids are going to miss and if any of you in Oz can tell us what things you watch, if you have time for any??

What other things do you do that didnt do in England.

Thanks

The Mitchell family
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:33 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Hi my name is Ashley nearly 10 and I have a sister Katie who is nearly
14 we are hoping to go to Perth as soon as we can sell the house.
I am not sure if I want to go before my birthday or not it`s in August. Summer here winter there....
I am really looking forward to it. Mum said visas are a nightmare. We think we have got them now.... Hopefully should find out soon.
We are not looking forward to having to make friends again.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pauline
Hi my name is Ashley nearly 10 and I have a sister Katie who is nearly
14 we are hoping to go to Perth as soon as we can sell the house.
I am not sure if I want to go before my birthday or not it`s in August. Summer here winter there....
I am really looking forward to it. Mum said visas are a nightmare. We think we have got them now.... Hopefully should find out soon.
We are not looking forward to having to make friends again.

hi ashley we need to sell the house. if we have sold it and we still are doing our visas we will be living in a caravan. we are hoping to go agoust september time. but i am realy excited about going.so good luck in getting your visas.

from simon
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

welsh_babe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hia, Im Rebecca n in 14 n im movin 2 Adelaide in the summer holz! If ny of u av msn, Pm me wif ur addi n ill add ya! luv Becca xxxx
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by welsh_babe
Hia, Im Rebecca n in 14 n im movin 2 Adelaide in the summer holz! If ny of u av msn, Pm me wif ur addi n ill add ya! luv Becca xxxx
Hi I am Simon, age 10 will pm my msn address.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

Ok thnx!! xx
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok thnx!! xx
Have sent you a message, Mum wants to know if your parents are registered onhere if so who are they. Hope you dont mind just with you not being on here before.

Si
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

I dnt mind, ive Pm'd u bak btw!! xx
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

I dnt mind, ive Pm'd u bak btw!! xx
Hi Rebecca, have pm'd you,
Chris- simons mum

ps sent you some karma too!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

karma?? wots tht?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

karma?? wots tht?
see the little blue box under your name the more karma you are given the more boxes you get!

very sad adults that are very addicted to the site will do anything to get this.

you can give it too by clicking on karma then follow instructions.

the more posts you do the more stars you get under your name too.

Take care
Chris
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

Thanx! lol! xxx
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanx! lol! xxx

see you got you first little blue box think its 20 posts or there abouts and you get your first star.

You'll be fighting with your mum to get on the computer now!!! lol

any way, are you looking forward to going to Oz, we originally planned on Adelaide but I got a job in Sydney.

Will hand you over to Simon- hi hopfuly you wil get alot of friends off this thread. so how far are you in the system in getting to australia? we are just selling our house. from simon
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

Yea our house is for sale 2! I dont want to go 2 Oz! i dno y! lol! r u looking forward to going? xxx

Last edited by welsh_babe; Apr 4th 2005 at 4:41 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.