Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old May 7th 2005, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by Aussiecat
Hi Molly
When did you find out you were going?
What part of Oz are you going to, do you know?
Write back soon!
xxxemxxx
Hi Em

I found out that we were going last August.
We will be going to Perth.
Write back soon.

Molly

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Old May 7th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

hi all got web cam working, well mum has managed to get eyetoy working on pc. so if any one want to chat on msn let me know

Harriet
Old May 7th 2005, 4:05 pm
Scottish member

goodfellauk will become famous soon enough

hi my name is ben i am 10 years old i live in scotland in kirriemuir. I have 1 sister called laura who is 12. my family and i r hoping to go to Queensland in 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a bit scared :scared: but also happy. how long were u there for

email bk ben
Old May 8th 2005, 2:29 pm
I don't do spelling

Murphies is on a distinguished road

COLOR=SandyBrown]Hi EM
If you PM me your email adds i will PM you mine ok
chat soon hun
luv lilli xxx
Old May 11th 2005, 3:35 pm
I don't do spelling

Murphies is on a distinguished road

GOD
Nobody ever comes on l8ley
come on people i need to chat
luv ya all from Lilli xxx
Old May 12th 2005, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Red face Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

[QUOTE=sinead]Hi my name is Niamh im 11 and have a sister Cara 4 and a brother Callum 3. We are hoping to go to Brisbane around 2006 if all goes well.
When i realised i would be going to oz i was really worried about leaving my friends, making new ones, what school i would go to ect,but now im getting used to the idea and can't wait to have P.E lessons on the beach or have lovely weather all the time!
Hope to hear from anyone with similar thoughts, bye![/QUOT

hi my name is harriet
undefined
i am 7 8 in august the 1st
i have 1 sister and 3 brothers we are hoping to go to sydney this year some were after my birthday.
i was really scared about leaving my friends as well but 1 of my friends are leaveing any way. but i was ok by making new friends
i want to leave England because of the weather and the beaches
Harriet

Last edited by Chris Mitchell; May 12th 2005 at 8:33 pm.
Old May 12th 2005, 8:42 pm
Wanna be Ozzy

groovy chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Where are all the kids today, its Saturday they should be online!!!!
Adam and Simon
hi what have you found out about australia ? are you looking forward to going?

Last edited by groovy chick; May 12th 2005 at 8:52 pm.
Old May 12th 2005, 8:45 pm
Wanna be Ozzy

hi can ask some questions about ozzy ? because i am visting soon and may be moving there.are there big spiders ? :scared:
Old May 12th 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by groovy chick
hi do u live in ozzy ?

Hi its Chris here Harriet and Simon have gone to bed so thought I would reply on their behalf,

No we are not in Oz yet, but there are some on this thread that are or have been to Oz.

Where abouts are you going are you going on holiday first to see what it is like?

I'll tell Harriet tomorrow as I am sure she'll want to talk

Chris
Old May 12th 2005, 8:55 pm
Wanna be Ozzy

hi hooperhome what do you think of australia ? i am going for the first time soon and dnt knw if i will like it or not
Old May 12th 2005, 8:59 pm
Wanna be Ozzy

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi its Chris here Harriet and Simon have gone to bed so thought I would reply on their behalf,

No we are not in Oz yet, but there are some on this thread that are or have been to Oz.

Where abouts are you going are you going on holiday first to see what it is like?

I'll tell Harriet tomorrow as I am sure she'll want to talk

Chris
yes it is my first time and thank you for replying ! have you visited australia before ? and if you have is there lots to do?
Old May 12th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes it is my first time and thank you for replying ! have you visited australia before ? and if you have is there lots to do?
Hi no we haven't visited just going to move out there and see what its like!!!

I am told there is lots to do and see, the Great Barrier Reef, swimming with sharks or dolphins...... I know which I would sooner do. The beaches, theme parks and did you know Disney are opening apark in Hong Kong so try persuading your parents to go that way... doesnt open till september so depends when you going,

Where are you going and how old are you

Chris
Old May 13th 2005, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

hi hooperhome what do you think of australia ? i am going for the first time soon and dnt knw if i will like it or not
hey, never been there before but it sounds and looks amazing. We watched the tv series A Place Down Under, and we watched loads of families settle in and I think we will all love it.

Aj x
Old May 13th 2005, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by goodfellauk
hi my name is ben i am 10 years old i live in scotland in kirriemuir. I have 1 sister called laura who is 12. my family and i r hoping to go to Queensland in 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a bit scared :scared: but also happy. how long were u there for

email bk ben
hi ben, im aj, im twelve too so tell Laura I'm here and we can chat....Have you got your visas yet?

aj x
Old May 15th 2005, 7:42 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi Em

I found out that we were going last August.
We will be going to Perth.
Write back soon.

Molly

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Hi Molly
My name is Kiera,I am moving to Perth too.I am looking forward to going to Oz. I am 9 1/2 and have a brother who is 8. How old are you and where do you live now, do you know where about in perth you are moving to? We arent sure yet but it will probably be south perth. it would be nice if you could write back to me thanks kiera xxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.