Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old May 16th 2005, 5:21 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
hi my name is simon chrises son i am off ill thats why i can talk now we are hoping to go to oz later this year how are you fealing about going? i am not really bothered if we go or dont.

from simon

PS please join this thread
Hi simon

How old are you?I hope you get well soon!! What is the mater with you?
I am a nine. I am feeling fine about going to oz, but going to miss nana, grandads,uncles,aunties.I have 1 little sister called georgia.
from aimee
Old May 19th 2005, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Hey Guys, how about we have another msn chat?

When to?

Aj x

Last edited by hooperhome; May 19th 2005 at 6:41 pm.
Old May 20th 2005, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Hi u probally wont remember me but im bex. Ill tell you my story again.
I am moving to oz in august/ September. We are moving because we went last year for 3 months and we loved it. We decided to apply for our visas. A couple of months ago we got our visas so were moving. Im not one bit scared and i wont miss my friends much cus ive moved to 5 schools so i think i can cope with one more!
As well on Monday im goin to France with my school 4 a week so i will speak to you saturday sunday and the followin monday
bex
Old May 20th 2005, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sherie
I am moving to oz in august/ September. We are moving because we went last year for 3 months and we loved it. We decided to apply for our visas. A couple of months ago we got our visas so were moving. Im not one bit scared and i wont miss my friends much cus ive moved to 5 schools so i think i can cope with one more!
As well on Monday im goin to France with my school 4 a week so i will speak to you saturday sunday and the followin monday
bex

Where you going to, we are going the same time as you but havent been before. how old are you I am nearly8
Harriet
Old May 20th 2005, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

bex
Hi Bex, Im aj, how old are you, what year?...because I am going to France with my school too, in 26 days.

Please reply aj x
Old May 20th 2005, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi Bex, Im aj, how old are you, what year?...because I am going to France with my school too, in 26 days.

Please reply aj x

Hi AJ

I am jessica i am 6.
how old are you? are you looking forward to going to Australia ?

from jess
Old May 20th 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi AJ

I am jessica i am 6.

from jess
Hiya Jess!

I am twelve years old, and in year seven. Yes, I am looking forward to getting to Oz, (Cant WAIT to get a tan!)

Are you looking forward to it?

aj x

Last edited by hooperhome; May 20th 2005 at 8:39 pm.
Old May 22nd 2005, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Please reply aj x
Hi aj,
thanks 4 replying im 11 and born in 1993, what part of france are u goin? were goin to a place called Brittany
bex
Old May 22nd 2005, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Where you going to, we are going the same time as you but havent been before. how old are you I am nearly8
Harriet
Hi Harriet,
Im goin to melbourne at first to see my cousons and we will probally stay there for 2 months but we will probally move somewere a bit hotter like Brisbane.
Bex
Old May 25th 2005, 6:35 pm
Scottish member

goodfellauk will become famous soon enough

Hiya Jess!

I am twelve years old, and in year seven. Yes, I am looking forward to getting to Oz, (Cant WAIT to get a tan!)

Are you looking forward to it?

aj x
undefinedhey! im laura im from scotland and im 12 years old i am 13 in july this is my first time on this website. we r hopin 2 b goin 2 oz late this year, early next year and b movin 2 yapoon.i am scared i wont make any freindz and i wil b in 2 nd year(high skool) duz any1 fell the same ??? pleez write bk! laura !
xxxx :scared:
Old May 25th 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

hi
My name is Emma i am 12. I have 3 sisters they are 10, 8 and 2. We live in the west midlands. We are waiting for our T.R.A results 2 see if we can go. We have never been 2 Oz before. We are hopefully going to Perth or Melbourne!!!!!!!!!
Old May 25th 2005, 8:46 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Hi Im Dan. This is my first time on here. Im 11 in July and my sister is 6 in July.

I want to go to Torquay, Victoria, went there last year for a holiday and I loved it. Would want to go and live there.

Im lookin forward to going, but dont like the idea of leavin my mates behind.

Dan
Old May 26th 2005, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi aj,
thanks 4 replying im 11 and born in 1993, what part of france are u goin? were goin to a place called Brittany
bex

Hi bex, I'm not sure where in France im going to but its somewhere called Le Pre Catalan.
Ajx
Old May 26th 2005, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi AJ

I am jessica i am 6.

from jess

Hi Jessica, I am twelve, 13 in October. I cant wait to get to Oz! THe sun and swimming! Its gonna be great!

aj x
Old May 26th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by goodfellauk
undefinedhey! im laura im from scotland and im 12 years old i am 13 in july this is my first time on this website. we r hopin 2 b goin 2 oz late this year, early next year and b movin 2 yapoon.i am scared i wont make any freindz and i wil b in 2 nd year(high skool) duz any1 fell the same ??? pleez write bk! laura !
xxxx :scared:

Hi Laura! Im aj, I am 12 too, 13 in October, We are planning on moving around the same time as you. Around November to January. WE could meet up. I was worried about making friends but I have been reassured. Just think, we must have been like this on our first days of school. And look at the friends we have now, Im sure we will make friends in no time.

Aj x

Ps: Do you have msn?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.