We have exchanged!!!!
5.56%
Sold and moved into rented
7.41%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going??

Old Sep 19th 2005, 5:45 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How is your house sale going??

Still nothing. No viewers. Nothing

Trish

Originally Posted by Rooksie
cheers mate
Old Sep 19th 2005, 6:19 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Still nothing. No viewers. Nothing

Trish

great isnt it!

i think we are on our 14th viewer tomorrow and i am sick to the back teeth of turning the house into a sterile environment for no damn good reason. feel like leaving it just the way it is - dog sick out the back n all!!!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 6:33 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

.....and we thought that the skills/visa application was stressful.........

Its only been a week for us but Rob feels well stressed out and i'm doing the drinking

Trish

great isnt it!

i think we are on our 14th viewer tomorrow and i am sick to the back teeth of turning the house into a sterile environment for no damn good reason. feel like leaving it just the way it is - dog sick out the back n all!!!
Old Sep 20th 2005, 6:24 am
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

great isnt it!

I know exactly how you feel tidying up endlessly.... I `ve been doing it a yr. We have got so used to it that it is tidy all the time, just need to sweep the floors, wooden floors everywhere. 5 estate agents with keys, me at work all day.
My daughter who is 14 said the other day it is because our house is always tidy that no-one has bought why don`t we leave dirty knickers lying around :scared: :scared: Tempting but I have not tried it yet anyone!!!!!!

I hope things are picking up, maybe in Oz for xmas even though we said that last year.

Good luck everyone...
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pauline
I know exactly how you feel tidying up endlessly.... I `ve been doing it a yr. We have got so used to it that it is tidy all the time, just need to sweep the floors, wooden floors everywhere. 5 estate agents with keys, me at work all day.
My daughter who is 14 said the other day it is because our house is always tidy that no-one has bought why don`t we leave dirty knickers lying around :scared: :scared: Tempting but I have not tried it yet anyone!!!!!!

I hope things are picking up, maybe in Oz for xmas even though we said that last year.

Good luck everyone...

another one today - our dogs has got the shits and im tempted to leave it out the back yard!! totally uninterested now
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:16 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Hi scary about the housing market at the moment.

We rented our house out 2 years ago to have a security blanket if we didn't like it here in Melbourne. Put it up for sale last June when our Tenants gave notice they were leaving. Again messed around, had an offer... 3 months down the line they had not even had the survey done!!! Put it back up for lease in October as houses generally don't sell as easily after Summer UK is gone and have Tenants in again.

Have been able to get Tenants now on 3 occasions within a week of it being on the market because (this is what we were told anyway) people are selling houses when they can because the market is so bad and don't always have a house to move to.

I think the point I'm trying to make is. We have been here living the dream for 2 years and about to become citizens and we could still be sat in the UK hoping to sell the way things are. I'm not looking forward to actually selling it eventually as I think the estate agents take the mickey if they know you are not going to walk into their shop and complain. Our Tenants have said they are thinking of buying the house in about 6 months time so fingers crossed and that may be a way to get buyers especially if you have lovely neighbours etc...

It's worth thinking about moving here first if you can afford to without selling

Louise xx
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:37 pm
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough

Well were in a strange position. our next door neighbour has a 2 bed and we have a 3bed. She wants to buy our house. Called Estate Agent around last Thursday to value both Houses. We were happy with the value and the neighbour was VERY happy with hers, then the Estate agent said she had a buyer looking for a property such as hers and was in a position buy.

Yeah Yeah we've heard it before same old sales patter. well tonight this buyer came round spent 45mins looking at her house and put in an offer. which means we've SOLD OUR HOUSE> SH*T :scared: the Visa only got delivered to Adelaide yesterday.

On the Up side he wants her house to rent out, so our neighbour will rent and we stay put till the visa comes through!!

SCARY, Very SCARY. :scared:
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by PhillN01
Well were in a strange position. our next door neighbour has a 2 bed and we have a 3bed. She wants to buy our house. Called Estate Agent around last Thursday to value both Houses. We were happy with the value and the neighbour was VERY happy with hers, then the Estate agent said she had a buyer looking for a property such as hers and was in a position buy.

Yeah Yeah we've heard it before same old sales patter. well tonight this buyer came round spent 45mins looking at her house and put in an offer. which means we've SOLD OUR HOUSE> SH*T :scared: the Visa only got delivered to Adelaide yesterday.

On the Up side he wants her house to rent out, so our neighbour will rent and we stay put till the visa comes through!!

SCARY, Very SCARY. :scared:
ok rightio - want to throw some of that luck our way!!!!!???
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:59 pm
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough

ok rightio - want to throw some of that luck our way!!!!!???

I wish i could get this guy to buy everybodies house think of the PARTY!!!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 6:16 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Still no news, still no viewings but keeping our fingers crossed that this weekend we shall have some people round to look

Trish

Originally Posted by PhillN01
I wish i could get this guy to buy everybodies house think of the PARTY!!!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:48 am
Account Closed

Got a viewing today at 3pm - please God let this be the one
Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:52 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Rooksie!!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future

should be completing next wednesday!!!! then wel be moving to mothers till 20th oct when we will be flying, yippee!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
I will keep my fingers crossed for you Rooksie!!

thanks mate - appreciate it!!! i am sick to death of bloody housework!!!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:27 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck!!! Has the dog still got the sh*ts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.