Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:01 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Hi Lace

Its great to hear from you and I am glad that you are enjoying you NEW LIFE!

Take care and say hi to Anne for us

Ang x
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

will do guys, good to be back in the land of the living lol
Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:05 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
will do guys, good to be back in the land of the living lol
Good to have you back on the forum Lace.

Dave
Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

cheers Dave love, nice to see you had a good time last night. Wait till your here fantastic. I am also having a look at Brissy too Dave. Leaving nothing to chance lol.

L x
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:01 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
cheers Dave love, nice to see you had a good time last night. Wait till your here fantastic. I am also having a look at Brissy too Dave. Leaving nothing to chance lol.

L x

Great minds think alike lol
Old Jun 11th 2006, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Great minds think alike lol

my god woman, its been bloody quiet on here without you!!

missed ya loads! met jackie last week, how lovely is she! speaks very highly of you too

so glad you're well and happy and that things are going well for you. we go our visas last monday, i've been p***** for a week and managed to lose half a stone too!!!!!!!!!

keep in touch lady, take care xxx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

Hey Lace,

I've been off for a while too, been staying at my parents :scared: while trying to get our house sold. Glad to hear your having such a great time and it sounds like you little one is loving it too. We'll be out to join you soon, looking forward to meeting the BE gang at one of the coffee meets.

Nicanjoe
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Lace
looks like you are settling in well and enjoying life there well done honey
as my sister always says you are only here once so have a great life

Billy & Vicki
Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:20 am
By the sea

sparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of light

Well done, sounds great.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Debbie thanks for that love bless that Jackie. I see the bribe worked then lol Yeah I have missed being on here. I have forgotton how to type lol
Nic me little love, I hope everything is great with you

Jesus I thought you would have flown out by now Billy and Vicki, god come on DIMA get a move on

Rockingham is lovely, I really like it here. I am going to look at Brissy though when my house sells and we have loads of money lol NOT!

hugs to you all Lace xxx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:42 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
my god woman, its been bloody quiet on here without you!!

missed ya loads! met jackie last week, how lovely is she! speaks very highly of you too

so glad you're well and happy and that things are going well for you. we go our visas last monday, i've been p***** for a week and managed to lose half a stone too!!!!!!!!!

keep in touch lady, take care xxx

Ahh thats nice Debbie, the feeling is mutual!

Had a nice meal on that money you paid me Lace! lol.