Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Old May 21st 2006, 11:17 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

glad to hear your journey was ok, it is all definitely worth it once you get here!
lovely to hear you are enjoying yourself, make the most of every day, see you on the east coast maybe!!
regards
vb2

Originally Posted by lacey21
Cheers guys,
in rockingham

Bananas are not cheap

Errr will write back soon. Having too much fun lol.

Speak to you in a bit

hugs and all that

Lace xxxx
Old May 22nd 2006, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

So good to hear you arrived safely lace, hope your having a ball in Perth, catch up soon when you arrive in Brissy

Lisa
Old May 22nd 2006, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Pleased to hear you arrived safe and sound and are enjoying it so far.
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice

Hi Lace,So happy for you and your family Your finally living the dream! .I'm only at meds and police checks at the moment, but like you said, it will be worth it the end, keep us updated .

Good Luck

Stela
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys,
in rockingham
Bananas are not cheap
Errr will write back soon. Having too much fun lol.
Speak to you in a bit
hugs and all that
Lace xxxx
Glad to hear you got to Oz safely, best of luck.
Look forward to hearing your Ozzie adventures hon

Ali x
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Glad to hear you got to Oz safely, best of luck.
Look forward to hearing your Ozzie adventures hon

Ali x
Hi Everyone - message off Lace - she is trying to sort out connection for the internet and will be back online (hopefully) in a couple of weeks.. she said its a nightmare trying to get it sorted.
Old May 23rd 2006, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Hi Everyone - message off Lace - she is trying to sort out connection for the internet and will be back online (hopefully) in a couple of weeks.. she said its a nightmare trying to get it sorted.

thanks cath, god help us when she gets connected, sure therell be a story or ten to tell there better be!!
Old May 23rd 2006, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
thanks cath, god help us when she gets connected, sure therell be a story or ten to tell there better be!!
can't wait!

We can rely on Lace to "tell it as it is" so should be good

Lj

Last edited by ELLJAY; May 23rd 2006 at 10:03 pm. Reason: spelling error!
Old May 24th 2006, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
can't wait!

Lj
LOL - too right.. she has a tale or two already.
Old May 24th 2006, 6:51 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Good to hear from you lace. Glad things are going well and you are all enjoying yourselfs. keep in touch with us all and thankyou for all the help you have given us.

Fiona
Old May 24th 2006, 6:54 pm
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light

Lace!

Can't believe you are there, where does the time go? only seems like yesterday you were on the September thread waiting!

Good luck babes,

Vics x x x x x
Old May 24th 2006, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
can't wait!

Lj

Indeed ! lol
Old Jun 10th 2006, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!

I am back on line, I can't believe it. Sorry guys, thanks Cath for putting my stuff online(she the best mate). God guys this is has been a killer. I was on Dial up at my sisters and it wasn't very fast Infact it kept on crashing on me so I am back with Broadband which I have to say has just taken me two weeks to get. I think it was sent by carrier pigeon lol.

Ok guys I will ring you wavy I promise, err can I just say Anne4Terry has been a fantastic help whilst I have been in Perth and she organising a coffee morning next Wed at 11 at Rockingham foreshore for anyone who wants to go. Thanks Anne for all your Support.

Perth is fantastic, it is bloody cold on night though get your blankets and stuff out Gina lol. Hi Mrs JFW will ring in a bit love.

I will write some more in a bit just got to get to grips with this Internet connection lol lol

Speak to you in a bit guys

big fat ones Lace xx xxxx
Old Jun 10th 2006, 2:12 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!

I am back on line, I can't believe it. Sorry guys, thanks Cath for putting my stuff online(she the best mate). God guys this is has been a killer. I was on Dial up at my sisters and it wasn't very fast Infact it kept on crashing on me so I am back with Broadband which I have to say has just taken me two weeks to get. I think it was sent by carrier pigeon lol.

Ok guys I will ring you wavy I promise, err can I just say Anne4Terry has been a fantastic help whilst I have been in Perth and she organising a coffee morning next Wed at 11 at Rockingham foreshore for anyone who wants to go. Thanks Anne for all your Support.

Perth is fantastic, it is bloody cold on night though get your blankets and stuff out Gina lol. Hi Mrs JFW will ring in a bit love.

I will write some more in a bit just got to get to grips with this Internet connection lol lol

Speak to you in a bit guys

big fat ones Lace xx xxxx
great to hear from you girl
Old Jun 10th 2006, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers steve missed ya mate.

Hope to catch up soon though having a pint or six lol

xxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.