Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Old May 9th 2006, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Cheers guys,
in rockingham

Bananas are not cheap

Errr will write back soon. Having too much fun lol.

Speak to you in a bit

hugs and all that

Lace xxxx
Old May 9th 2006, 11:34 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi Guys, just wanted to say thanks for all support I have been given from this forum. Here's a quick update for you.

flight was a bit bumpy but not too bad. Perth Rocks. Anne will be in touch soon hun for that BBQ lol.

My lad is asleep at the moment (7:30 in the evening) he has been fishing today, swimming with dolphins and bike riding all over the place. He is knackered lol.

Perth is beautiful and big.

Just thought that I would tell you lot I am having the best time and everything you are doing now to get here well, it's all worth it.

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx

OMG that sept /Oct thread feels a lifetime ago !!!
Glad you arrived safe enjoy hun!!

Kris xx
Old May 9th 2006, 12:55 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys, just wanted to say thanks for all support I have been given from this forum. Here's a quick update for you.

flight was a bit bumpy but not too bad. Perth Rocks. Anne will be in touch soon hun for that BBQ lol.

My lad is asleep at the moment (7:30 in the evening) he has been fishing today, swimming with dolphins and bike riding all over the place. He is knackered lol.

Just thought that I would tell you lot I am having the best time and everything you are doing now to get here well, it's all worth it.

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx
Welcome to WA
Old May 9th 2006, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

God Lace...can't believe your here already!!! Sounds like your enjoying every minute of it.

Have fun!!!

Jude xx
Old May 9th 2006, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Lace

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to hear from you!!!!

Was thinking of you. Good to hear the flight went well
Wishing you all the best and enjoy it! You really deserve it!

Stay in touch hun, would love to hear how the things are going with you.

cheers,
Marina xxx
Old May 9th 2006, 7:31 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Ahh nice to here from you Lace, good luck hun x
Old May 9th 2006, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Jayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Fairly new virgin to the expat site but loving it already....

Will be joining you soon - we arrive into Perth on 5th June - eeekkkkk!!!!

Any advice more than welcome - where are you living - I look at areas on internet that look great but maybe too pricey?

Freemantle, Mindarie, Mandurah, Kindross have been told are really nice places to live?

Are you working? Did you fine work okay

Can't wait to be out there - whats the weather like right now their winter like our summer I bet?

J
Old May 9th 2006, 8:38 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, Lacey
Glad you made it safe and sound.
Put the kettle on!!!
We got our visas today!!!
See you over there????????????
Keep us posted on any developments!!
Love,
Paul & Rachel
Old May 9th 2006, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx
Hey Lace
Sorry so slow to catch up on your post but been doing all the house stuff!

So glad you guys are enjoying will be there soon so stay in touch

Wannabe neighbours.........leaving July for Redcliffe!

Aly & Jem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 9th 2006, 10:10 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Lacey am jealous, but glad your lovin it
Old May 9th 2006, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lace.

You seem to be very busy. How long are you staying in Peth for.
Old May 9th 2006, 10:16 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Is this what you've been up to ?????

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=372042&pp=40

Glad to see you are enjoying Perth !
Old May 9th 2006, 11:23 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from you Lace, glad you are enjoying yourself before all the hard work kicks in.

Now when are you getting your butt over to this side of the country, I need to know when to get those drinks on ice

Marie
Old May 21st 2006, 8:06 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx
Hi Lace....glad everythings gone well for you, keep us all updated re Perth life for all here in rainy UK.
Old May 21st 2006, 8:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell! must've missed this post while I was at Butlins!

Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound.....hope you got my pm anyway luvs! Now get back to that cycling! see you soon mi dear !

Love jackie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.