British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/here-loving-lace-xxx-372204/)

lacey21 May 8th 2006 11:23 am

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Hi Guys, just wanted to say thanks for all support I have been given from this forum. Here's a quick update for you.

flight was a bit bumpy but not too bad. Perth Rocks. Anne will be in touch soon hun for that BBQ lol.

My lad is asleep at the moment (7:30 in the evening) he has been fishing today, swimming with dolphins and bike riding all over the place. He is knackered lol.

Perth is beautiful and big.

Just thought that I would tell you lot I am having the best time and everything you are doing now to get here well, it's all worth it.

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx

Juliecabs May 8th 2006 11:25 am

Re: Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Hiya Lace.
Great to hear you have arrived safe and sound and loving it so far :)
Keep us updated.
Love Julie. x

Lewis Lapthorn May 8th 2006 11:33 am

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi Guys, just wanted to say thanks for all support I have been given from this forum. Here's a quick update for you.

flight was a bit bumpy but not too bad. Perth Rocks. Anne will be in touch soon hun for that BBQ lol.

My lad is asleep at the moment (7:30 in the evening) he has been fishing today, swimming with dolphins and bike riding all over the place. He is knackered lol.

Just thought that I would tell you lot I am having the best time and everything you are doing now to get here well, it's all worth it.

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx

Please you arrived safely, and are having fun Lace.

Keep us updated.

john_w May 8th 2006 11:36 am

Thanks for the update, great to hear you all got there OK. Are you in Rockingham now then?]

Paul&Nic May 8th 2006 11:47 am

Hi Lace, good to hear all is goin well ... :)

nicoak May 8th 2006 11:50 am

So glad to hear you're having a great time. Followed your case as it was so close in dates to ours. Our got it 23/3/06. Will be in Brissie early October ourselves. Keep well.
Nic, Rich and Girls

ohippy May 8th 2006 11:55 am

good to hear from you m8y, I'm not keen on Lace free days :D

rossifumi May 8th 2006 11:57 am

Nice one Lace, hope all goes well for you and yours.

Rich

electricbaby May 8th 2006 11:58 am

[QUOTE=lacey21]Hi Guys, just wanted to say thanks for all support I have been given from this forum. Here's a quick update for you.

Speak to you soon

Hi Lacey
Can't believe you are there already . Really glad you are loving it so much.
We still have our house to sell the hopefully be there sept

Caz xxxxxxx

Ransi May 8th 2006 11:59 am

nice one Lacey...:)

where in Perth are you?

Paul&Nic May 8th 2006 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Ransi
where in Perth are you?

Where the banana's are cheap! ... :D

MJELNC May 8th 2006 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by lacey21

Speak to you soon
hugs
Lace and Co xxxxxxx

glad your having a great time,keep us posted and good luck :D
Jo

Ransi May 8th 2006 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Where the banana's are cheap! ... :D

she aint in Perth then...;)

robos May 8th 2006 1:01 pm

Well done Lace!
So glad you arrived safe & sound. How P****d off are our kids gonna be when they read what your lad has been up to!!!!!
So pleased for you all, keep us updated,
Gary & Jan.:D

Stitch May 8th 2006 1:03 pm

Great to hear you guys are loving it.......

Cheers

Ginny