Goodbye (again)

Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:31 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by Jim2004
OOOOOOOOO!! now I go out for a walk and the thread drops off page 1 !!

thread stopper, now this!

What next! :scared:

Right, Im home now, had my dinner and 3 glasses of wine, so I shall commence with the story

The place was in total chaos. Panties filled the stage, Hevs had given up with her instruments and was sitting in the corner swigging beer from a bottle.

Jeremy was so taken with the attention he was receiving in his policemans uniform, he had lost all control of the rabble and was forced to bring in mods from the lounge, whom it had to be said, had experience of dealing with 'stuff' like this.

The agents that normally reside in the Aussie part were hiding nervously in the kitchen.

Clutching his beer, George tugged Alans suit and pleaded for them both to make a getaway whilst they still could.

'Are you kidding? this is great!' Alan said, grinning as he clutched his bottle of Hann beer.

John Howard the Aussie Prime Minister was sitting in a red velvet chair as Princess popped grapes into his mouth on the promise of an Aussie Visa. If he disagreed mind you, at least three of the grapes were laxatives.

Polishing his bald head, Princess looked very happy at her 'catch' and had even thrown her own panties on Johns Head, which he was wearing as a tie.

Scissors, Thinkpussycat, Worzel, Donna and Hups were busy smoking a joint of catnip - it was the new thing to smoke and beat cannabis anyday. Although, the cats in the area were somewhat pissed off.

Jim was performing to a crowd from the USA lounge, God only knows how they got roped into it, but whilst waving the American flag, the girls chanted 'Go Jim' in their strong accents. One girl even fainted at the site of him, although it has to be said, Jim paid her twenty quid to do that. Still very effective though.

Manc the mod from the lounge had come in with his pal Bob, also a mod, to see what help the could bring.

'By eck, its a panty fest' Said Manc in his Northern accent.

'Aye, it is too' Bob replied, picking up a blue silken pair of G strings and sniffing them hard.

'Whos the bloke causing this rumpus?' Manc asked a catnip stoned Hevs.

'Him' was all Hevs replied and pointed to Jim on stage, thrusting his pelvis.

'Oh no, thats all we need!' Princess whispered to a smitten John Howard.

For there, standing in the door way, was just about everybodys worst nightmare.

Standing in raincoats, trilby hats and dark glasses, were two men from the TRA.

'Oh goodee, things should just start hotting up' Grinned a happy Wombat.

At the sight of the two TRA men, people started to shout and scream. Aussie passports were thrown on stage, as were a few more panties. Christ knows where they were coming from.

Walking purposely onto the stage, th TReA men stood there.

'The Full Monty' music 'Hot Stuff' came on and the lights were dimmed.

Standing either side of Jim, the TRA men ripped off their raincoats revealing nothing but a leopard print G string and a smile. Except the one in the middle and he had a huge one.

'This gets better' Said SJoldfield to Scissors.

'Christ almighty' Worzel said, extremely disgruntled that his VB shirt wasnt in the final display.

Now the panties had run out, the girls were chucking their bras at the display of testosterone.

Bras of all sizes ranging from not worth covering your nipples to christ, you could breastfeed London, were chucked at the TRA men and Jim.

'Now we know he has contacts' Pommie league muttered to a disgruntled Wombat.

Just when you think it couldnt get any worse, the TRA men were showing how skilled they were, the agents were hiding, Princess was polishing John Howards head, Hevs and the gang were stoned on catnip and the women in the crowd were not only minus their knickers, but their bras too.

'Jeremy, Manc, Bob, arent you going to stop them?' Asked Jack the lad. He was a little fed up as he had been told to put his todger away some time ago.

All three mods looked at Jack and replied simply; 'Stop that lot, you must be joking'.

It was no good, Jim and the TRA men were getting far too much attention.

Something had to be done.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
That meanz that you have to give it to somebody else as you have already given karma to Sam.... I get that too as I lurve her sooooooooooooooooooo much I am ALWAYS giving her karma! LOL

Yeah with a few others too, but it's not letting me give anything now, just let me do a few and stopped. I was a bit heavy with it yesterday so will be all charged up again tomorrow I guess.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Right, Im home now, had my dinner and 3 glasses of wine, so I shall commence with the story

The place was in total chaos. Panties filled the stage, Hevs had given up with her instruments and was sitting in the corner swigging beer from a bottle.

Jeremy was so taken with the attention he was receiving in his policemans uniform, he had lost all control of the rabble and was forced to bring in mods from the lounge, whom it had to be said, had experience of dealing with 'stuff' like this.

The agents that normally reside in the Aussie part were hiding nervously in the kitchen.

Clutching his beer, George tugged Alans suit and pleaded for them both to make a getaway whilst they still could.

'Are you kidding? this is great!' Alan said, grinning as he clutched his bottle of Hann beer.

John Howard the Aussie Prime Minister was sitting in a red velvet chair as Princess popped grapes into his mouth on the promise of an Aussie Visa. If he disagreed mind you, at least three of the grapes were laxatives.

Polishing his bald head, Princess looked very happy at her 'catch' and had even thrown her own panties on Johns Head, which he was wearing as a tie.

Scissors, Thinkpussycat, Worzel, Donna and Hups were busy smoking a joint of catnip - it was the new thing to smoke and beat cannabis anyday. Although, the cats in the area were somewhat pissed off.

Jim was performing to a crowd from the USA lounge, God only knows how they got roped into it, but whilst waving the American flag, the girls chanted 'Go Jim' in their strong accents. One girl even fainted at the site of him, although it has to be said, Jim paid her twenty quid to do that. Still very effective though.

Manc the mod from the lounge had come in with his pal Bob, also a mod, to see what help the could bring.

'By eck, its a panty fest' Said Manc in his Northern accent.

'Aye, it is too' Bob replied, picking up a blue silken pair of G strings and sniffing them hard.

'Whos the bloke causing this rumpus?' Manc asked a catnip stoned Hevs.

'Him' was all Hevs replied and pointed to Jim on stage, thrusting his pelvis.

'Oh no, thats all we need!' Princess whispered to a smitten John Howard.

For there, standing in the door way, was just about everybodys worst nightmare.

Standing in raincoats, trilby hats and dark glasses, were two men from the TRA.

'Oh goodee, things should just start hotting up' Grinned a happy Wombat.

At the sight of the two TRA men, people started to shout and scream. Aussie passports were thrown on stage, as were a few more panties. Christ knows where they were coming from.

Walking purposely onto the stage, th TReA men stood there.

'The Full Monty' music 'Hot Stuff' came on and the lights were dimmed.

Standing either side of Jim, the TRA men ripped off their raincoats revealing nothing but a leopard print G string and a smile. Except the one in the middle and he had a huge one.

'This gets better' Said SJoldfield to Scissors.

'Christ almighty' Worzel said, extremely disgruntled that his VB shirt wasnt in the final display.

Now the panties had run out, the girls were chucking their bras at the display of testosterone.

Bras of all sizes ranging from not worth covering your nipples to christ, you could breastfeed London, were chucked at the TRA men and Jim.

'Now we know he has contacts' Pommie league muttered to a disgruntled Wombat.

Just when you think it couldnt get any worse, the TRA men were showing how skilled they were, the agents were hiding, Princess was polishing John Howards head, Hevs and the gang were stoned on catnip and the women in the crowd were not only minus their knickers, but their bras too.

'Jeremy, Manc, Bob, arent you going to stop them?' Asked Jack the lad. He was a little fed up as he had been told to put his todger away some time ago.

All three mods looked at Jack and replied simply; 'Stop that lot, you must be joking'.

It was no good, Jim and the TRA men were getting far too much attention.

Something had to be done.
YIPPEEEEEEE! ...... there is more!

Gotta run out now but will be back soon eager to read the next chapter
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:41 pm
Professional Princess

That meanz that you have to give it to somebody else as you have already given karma to Sam.... I get that too as I lurve her sooooooooooooooooooo much I am ALWAYS giving her karma! LOL

Did you get the migration cards? I forgot to ask you.

I just sent you some karma

And you Jim.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:44 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah with a few others too, but it's not letting me give anything now, just let me do a few and stopped. I was a bit heavy with it yesterday so will be all charged up again tomorrow I guess.
I am even getting it for you now!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:45 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

And you Jim.
Yes thankyou so much darling Sam
They are wonderful

*kiss kiss*
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:52 pm
Professional Princess

As Jim slopes off the stage, Jonahs Mummy spots him and shouts to Scissors, Thinkpussycat and Hevs.

'Oi, stop him!; Jonahs Mummy cries.

Running after Jim, they chase him down the corridors. He mustnt get away at any cost. He had complained that nobody loved him and they did. He must pay.

Panting, Jim hides in the broom cupboard.

'What the hell is that?' Jim mutters to himself.

'Excuse me, if you don't mind that was my elbow!' Came a voice from behind the Mr Muscle cleaner.

'Yes and it was my foot too' Another little voice said.

It was the agents.

'Sorry mate, didnt see you there' Jim said apologetically, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Outside the cupboard, Jonahs Mummy was listening carefully for noise. Jim was the love God and needed to be found.

Jim could feel his heart beating, he could barely breathe. And what was worse, his hay fever was bad. Any minute now he was going to sneeze and then, the girls would hear him.

BACK ON THE CHAIR WITH JOHN HOWARD

Princess was telling John Howard about her life as a secretary. Staring at her stockings and suspenders, John asked if she would mind doing a bit of dick-tation with him and his political 'stuff'.

Giggling, Princess polished his head a little more.

The TRA men were busy making cocktails for the girls. The show over and no Jim, they needed a break.

Hevs was talking heatedly about Aussie rules football with Pommie league and Wombat was busy fighting with himself/herself, giving her head the occasional slap to put himself in his place.

Scissors having neatly trimmed the TRA mans pubic hair, was now offering a quick haircutting service to the others.

Bob, Manc and Jeremy were now totally pissed in the kitchen and were discussing 'religion' and how should the topic be fought out in a naked mud bath in the lounge (between the girls of course).

Only Jim wasnt settled and only Jim was in danger.

Jonahs Mummy was on the prowl and more to the point, would she find him?

'You get us caught and you are dead' The agents muttered to a trembling and about to sneeze Jim.

'Whoooshooo' Jim had sneezed.

Turning round to the direction of the broom cupboard, Jonahs Mummy had caught her prey.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:56 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

As Jim slopes off the stage, Jonahs Mummy spots him and shouts to Scissors, Thinkpussycat and Hevs.

'Oi, stop him!; Jonahs Mummy cries.

Running after Jim, they chase him down the corridors. He mustnt get away at any cost. He had complained that nobody loved him and they did. He must pay.

Panting, Jim hides in the broom cupboard.

'What the hell is that?' Jim mutters to himself.

'Excuse me, if you don't mind that was my elbow!' Came a voice from behind the Mr Muscle cleaner.

'Yes and it was my foot too' Another little voice said.

It was the agents.

'Sorry mate, didnt see you there' Jim said apologetically, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Outside the cupboard, Jonahs Mummy was listening carefully for noise. Jim was the love God and needed to be found.

Jim could feel his heart beating, he could barely breathe. And what was worse, his hay fever was bad. Any minute now he was going to sneeze and then, the girls would hear him.

BACK ON THE CHAIR WITH JOHN HOWARD

Princess was telling John Howard about her life as a secretary. Staring at her stockings and suspenders, John asked if she would mind doing a bit of dick-tation with him and his political 'stuff'.

Giggling, Princess polished his head a little more.

The TRA men were busy making cocktails for the girls. The show over and no Jim, they needed a break.

Hevs was talking heatedly about Aussie rules football with Pommie league and Wombat was busy fighting with himself/herself, giving her head the occasional slap to put himself in his place.

Scissors having neatly trimmed the TRA mans pubic hair, was now offering a quick haircutting service to the others.

Bob, Manc and Jeremy were now totally pissed in the kitchen and were discussing 'religion' and how should the topic be fought out in a naked mud bath in the lounge (between the girls of course).

Only Jim wasnt settled and only Jim was in danger.

Jonahs Mummy was on the prowl and more to the point, would she find him?

'You get us caught and you are dead' The agents muttered to a trembling and about to sneeze Jim.

'Whoooshooo' Jim had sneezed.

Turning round to the direction of the broom cupboard, Jonahs Mummy had caught her prey.
*Pounce!*
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:05 pm
Professional Princess

*Pounce!*

Suddenly the cupboard door opens and Jonahs Mummy stands their with a smug grin on her face.

Jim tries to hide his eyes from the light.

'Oh look, three for the price of one' she shouts aloud.

'Holy shit' The agents say.

There was no escape.

'Look what I have found' Jonahs Mummy yells, dragging two agents and Jim by some pink furry love cuffs.

'Oh Goodee, that makes one each. Princess has John Howard, so we are all happy' Grins Scissors.

'Take them to the function room' Orders Jonahs Mummy.

'Yes, we can use them as slaves' Scissors shouts as she searches for her whip.

Poor Jim, not only had he been caught out himself, but he had brought the agents with him.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:36 pm
Professional Princess

Jim was now far more popular than he ever had imagined.

Staring at him, Hevs nodded towards Scissors, to give him 'the treatment'.

He had female fans that needed their 'Jim fix'.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

And you Jim.
Yes I have recieved, thanks

I must say, I haven't laughed so much reading your last few posts Princess, I now see why you is a Karma king! ......... err ....... Queen ?! .......... ok, Princess

Thank you.

I PROMISE to read all these out to the other half once she is better, she will LHAO fa sure
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:54 pm
Professional Princess

Yes I have recieved, thanks

I must say, I haven't laughed so much reading your last few posts Princess, I now see why you is a Karma king! ......... err ....... Queen ?! .......... ok, Princess

Thank you.

I PROMISE to read all these out to the other half once she is better, she will LHAO fa sure

As soon as your partner is better, she will magically appear in my stories.

Jim, I see you live in Watford, my Dad lives in Watford.

You up for a pint someday? Hubby and myself could meet you and your partner if you like?

Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:59 pm
Account Closed

As soon as your partner is better, she will magically appear in my stories.

Jim, I see you live in Watford, my Dad lives in Watford.

You up for a pint someday? Hubby and myself could meet you and your partner if you like?
Well 'I' can DEF say yes I know the other half won't, BUT would normally, she is an ole gassbag ...lol

I'm good if you want to with just Larry ?! or Jim, or even Paul ...lol
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:02 pm
Professional Princess

Well 'I' can DEF say yes I know the other half won't, BUT would normally, she is an ole gassbag ...lol

I'm good if you want to with just Larry ?! or Jim, or even Paul ...lol

What pubs do you know in Watford?

Ive been in the Wellington a few times. But I dont really know it that well.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:22 pm
Professional Princess

Control is regained on the stage.

hevs, Scissors and Worzel are doing a copy of Bon Jovi 'Living on a Prayer'

Princess and John Howard are head banging, except John Howard has no hair, but Princess is furiously banging her head so hard it nearly falls off.

Jonahs Mummy is pole dancing using Jim as the pole, gyrating around a smiling Jim.

The agents are even letting their hair down and are limbo dancing under a broomstick with Wombat and Pommi league.

Rooskie has started a Miss Wet T shirt and is trying to round up the girls.

Even the TRA men are enjoying themselves and are dancing - it may be on their own, but they are dancing.

All is well in the world of Aussie Expats.

For now....

'It will all kick off soon, you will see' Manc said to JAJ knowingly

'Not on my patch' JAJ replied.

Bob had disappeared and was found down a busty beauty's top, enveloped in her cleavage.

So far so good......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.