Goodbye (again)

Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
The stadium was now empty.

The expats had left and had all gone to bed.

There really was no point without Jim.

The cleaners were mopping the floor whistling tunelessly as they sloshed water everywhere. Bless them, they were from the 'European Forum' and they were on £5 an hour.

They had not all gone back to their own beds though. Oh no, dont think those TRA men were innocent.

Back in their flasher macs and glasses, they had gone back to 'The Pink Panty Parlour' for a glass of brandy with Princess, Scissors and Jonahs Mummy.

John Howard was there and for a bet, was wearing womens underwear. The Agents were absolutely pissing themselves laughing too, they could never apply to the TRA again with a straight face.

But apart from that, the stadium was being cleaned for the next big event where Jim was making yet another appearance, supported by Wombat and Worzel.

There would also be some mud wrestling too.

But not tonight. The cleaners want to lock the place up and are tapping their heels impatiently on the floor.

Until tomorrow.
You know, I just hope for your sake you are through the TRA already ...lol
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:52 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Jim2004
You know, I just hope for your sake you are through the TRA already ...lol

Nope, not through it yet.

But I have a deep understanding for The Agents and the Men in Flasher macs (MIFM for short)

When I write about the TRA men, I always make them handsome and they always wear a G string and they always have big todgers.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Nope, not through it yet.

But I have a deep understanding for The Agents and the Men in Flasher macs (MIFM for short)

When I write about the TRA men, I always make them handsome and they always wear a G string and they always have big todgers.

I see your line of thinking
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:40 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

As Jim leaves the building, the ladies cheer and scream for him, those with panties left, chuck them on stage.

In a puff of smoke, he was gone to the chilly parts of Watford - thats where famous people live, and people that like the shopping centre there.

'Who shall we worship till tomorrow?' Hevs asks, a little worried.

'bollox' replied Wombat and cracked open a beer.

'Yes, but whos bollox?' Hevs asked

'Jeremys' Wombat grinned and swigged the beer.

Jeremy nervously backed out of the room, he valued his crown jewels and was more than afraid.

The Agents and TRA men crossed their legs all at the same time.

Oh dear, Jim please come back.
... and unable to get a ticket Possoms waited patiently at the backstage door clutching her best m&s pants in her hand ready to throw them

she waited ..... and waited..... and waited.... but sadly no sign Jim had left the building
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
... and unable to get a ticket Possoms waited patiently at the backstage door clutching her best m&s pants in her hand ready to throw them

she waited ..... and waited..... and waited.... but sadly no sign Jim had left the building
Right possoms, I'm saying nowt, your the thread stopper now!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Right possoms, I'm saying nowt, your the thread stopper now!

Hey Jim!

See my thread killer thread?

Go on... reply to it, you know you want to

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Hey Jim!

See my thread killer thread?

Go on... reply to it, you know you want to

Cheers,
JTL
LOL yeah very good

I'll dare NOT to touch it tho, sorry, too risky for me, you understand

Oh and I've got that CD ready of those songs, I was asked to refrain from going in to work last night so didn't get the chance to listen to it.

I WILL report my findings tho asap, pwomise
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:06 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

What's happened to the ad?? it's been removed by ebay!!
What was in the ad?
Can't wait for "the expats day out" wonder what you'll get up to Jim? :scared:
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandi248
What's happened to the ad?? it's been removed by ebay!!
What was in the ad?
Can't wait for "the expats day out" wonder what you'll get up to Jim? :scared:
That's a pity bout the ebay add, was very apt...lol

Someone was selling a second hand (?!?!) pair of them big bloomer type of knickers you wear in hospital, the type you wear before an operation, if you've ever seen em!

Second hand :scared: ...lol, altho the seller said they was his girlfriends, and only put them up for sale to see what kind of interest they got ...lol

Oh and please don't confuse me with Sam's interpritation ...lol

I will probably sit in the corner with a coke and rub my hands over a warm log fire nervously!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:04 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

That's a pity bout the ebay add, was very apt...lol

Someone was selling a second hand (?!?!) pair of them big bloomer type of knickers you wear in hospital, the type you wear before an operation, if you've ever seen em!

Second hand :scared: ...lol, altho the seller said they was his girlfriends, and only put them up for sale to see what kind of interest they got ...lol

Oh and please don't confuse me with Sam's interpritation ...lol

I will probably sit in the corner with a coke and rub my hands over a warm log fire nervously!
LOL yes have seen them before, infact have taken a few off too......
Don't panic I'm a theatre nurse
Oh, don't spoil the illusion, I think it's very funny has kept me on the edge of my seat a few times waiting for the next part
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandi248
LOL yes have seen them before, infact have taken a few off too......
Don't panic I'm a theatre nurse
Oh, don't spoil the illusion, I think it's very funny has kept me on the edge of my seat a few times waiting for the next part
Oh well you know them only too well ...lol, altho I've had the a few operations so have had the pleasure of actually wearing them

Yeah Sam's (and the other contributors too!) posts did crack me up maybe that's it for this thead, I dunno !??!

We'll have to hunt out the other threads she's putting it about on!

Ooooo err !
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
PMSL......Gonna re-name you Bayside Flasher
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:41 pm
patrickgoldsmith

patrickgoldsmith is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by scissors
Now youve got a popular post will you stay?
I hope so mate we all post stuff other people arent interested in so don,t be put off!!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:54 pm
Professional Princess

Oh well you know them only too well ...lol, altho I've had the a few operations so have had the pleasure of actually wearing them

Yeah Sam's (and the other contributors too!) posts did crack me up maybe that's it for this thead, I dunno !??!

Ooooo err !

Im back!

After a day trip to London Zoo, I have loads of story ideas. I shall start a different thread in the Aussie forum.

You shall all be in it and it will take some planning.

Im knackered tonight though.

Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:00 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooo err !

havent been online sicne the other day......does this mean you are back jim/paul???????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.