Goodbye (again)

Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:14 pm
Merlot

Default Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im back!

After a day trip to London Zoo, I have loads of story ideas. I shall start a different thread in the Aussie forum.

You shall all be in it and it will take some planning.

Im knackered tonight though.
Love your new avatar, is that Gordon's brother?

M

Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
havent been online sicne the other day......does this mean you are back jim/paul???????????

Well have to admit never went away. I had intentions of lying low for a bit, but once I read all those nice comments, and Sam's post's, well I couldn't!

I'm trying to keep away from Immigration post's and stuff as my head's had an overkill of it.

As far as that side goes, I'm waiting on info about my hairdressing course and the TRA, and if a goer, then a goer! If it aint, then back to Sq1 ....... again!! but as I say am just trying to forget about all that for now. It could be July before I know so intention was to just step back from Expat for a bit, but hey, come on! ..... who am I kidding here! ...lol

I think the start of this thread I too was a bit down, but have been lifted with all the funny stuff goin on

Maybe you lot are gonna have to get used to a 'That's it, I'm off' post from me now and then ...lol, but I'll REALLY try not to, unless I mean it.

That's the prob tho, you feel like that, post it, then get loads of nice things get said, and then you feel like a right twat for posting it in the first place!

Anyway, I'm dying to read all the posts that have been posted to the other half, but all in good time

I KNOW she will love them!

Oh and altho I'll answer to either, my name IS Paul, which pretty much stuffs me on the username front, but there ya go! ....lol
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:34 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Well have to admit never went away. I had intentions of lying low for a bit, but once I read all those nice comments, and Sam's post's, well I couldn't!

I'm trying to keep away from Immigration post's and stuff as my head's had an overkill of it.

As far as that side goes, I'm waiting on info about my hairdressing course and the TRA, and if a goer, then a goer! If it aint, then back to Sq1 ....... again!! but as I say am just trying to forget about all that for now. It could be July before I know so intention was to just step back from Expat for a bit, but hey, come on! ..... who am I kidding here! ...lol

I think the start of this thread I too was a bit down, but have been lifted with all the funny stuff goin on

Maybe you lot are gonna have to get used to a 'That's it, I'm off' post from me now and then ...lol, but I'll REALLY try not to, unless I mean it.

That's the prob tho, you feel like that, post it, then get loads of nice things get said, and then you feel like a right twat for posting it in the first place!

Anyway, I'm dying to read all the posts that have been posted to the other half, but all in good time

Oh and altho I'll answer to either, my name IS Paul, which pretty much stuffs me on the username front, but there ya go! ....lol

Hi Jim/ Paul whatever, just to throw a spanner in the works ( You get the pun in a mo) i went to the CV show and they are looking for ppl to rtain as mechanics, either contact our local DAF, Scania or Iveco dealership, they are gaggaing for ppl all ages to rtain up as mechanics. Now you get the pun
Anyway if you still considering this route, surf the net find your local dealership and go and see them. It's another option for you worth looking into . I know Immi was doing your nut in., but thought i should mention it as i know you are determined to do something that may help you immigrate....
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:36 pm
Professional Princess

Im sorry but you are no longer called Paul.

I have just invented T shirts with 'Jim' on them for the expats story I will be working on tomorrow and its no good, I have got stories in my mind and Jim fits the bill.

Bearing in mind I have spent the day at the zoo, I think I have a few ideas involving a couple of penguins and a gibbon, but I shall ponder on it tonight.

But whatever happens, you are 'Jim'.

And thats that.

The TRA men shall remain the same and The Agents - well, we know who they are too.

Oh dear, ideas coming to mind already.

I shall make notes of everyones names and put them all in it.

Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
Hi Jim/ Paul whatever, just to throw a spanner in the works ( You get the pun in a mo) i went to the CV show and they are looking for ppl to rtain as mechanics, either contact our local DAF, Scania or Iveco dealership, they are gaggaing for ppl all ages to rtain up as mechanics. Now you get the pun
Anyway if you still considering this route, surf the net find your local dealership and go and see them. It's another option for you worth looking into . I know Immi was doing your nut in., but thought i should mention it as i know you are determined to do something that may help you immigrate....
Thanks for this info Ben, and I've ruled nothing out yet even doing a Degree if it's the BEST chance of success, but I'm really trying to keep away from all that and stick to having fun for now

I'm taking another night off work tonight as things indoors aint too good, but I WILL be back on track with my quest to get me and the family to Oz as soon as the time is right!

House is yet to be sold yet, but aint goin there either for now, more important things to sort for now.

I WILL look into it as Motor Mechanic WAS my original route as this is something I feel i could do, and enjoy doing!

As long as I can wear my leopard skin thong, or was that Wombat who wears that !?! ...lol

Oh and Sam, Jim is ok with me then I can't go messin with the plans!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:04 pm
Professional Princess

Thanks for this info Ben, and I've ruled nothing out yet even doing a Degree if it's the BEST chance of success, but I'm really trying to keep away from all that and stick to having fun for now

I'm taking another night off work tonight as things indoors aint too good, but I WILL be back on track with my quest to get me and the family to Oz as soon as the time is right!

House is yet to be sold yet, but aint goin there either for now, more important things to sort for now.

I WILL look into it as Motor Mechanic WAS my original route as this is something I feel i could do, and enjoy doing!

As long as I can wear my leopard skin thong, or was that Wombat who wears that !?! ...lol

Oh and Sam, Jim is ok with me then I can't go messin with the plans!

Jim sits in his special chair and has a busty beauty on each leg including his middle one.

Grinning from ear to ear, he beckons Jack the lad over to share in the bounty.

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

Jim sits in his special chair and has a busty beauty on each leg including his middle one.

Oooooooooooooo no way!

Jim don't SHARE! ....rofl
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:10 pm
Merlot

Now I keep thinking of the 3 legged chicken gag

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

SAM youve been at it again,i cant believe i missed this last night,lol
how was your day at the zoo

tracey
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:32 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by scissors
SAM youve been at it again,i cant believe i missed this last night,lol
how was your day at the zoo

tracey

Hi Tracey, it was good at the zoo, I tried to post pics but my pc wont let me.

My feet are killing me.

Abdel is at the moment trying to stop Gordon eating my modem cable, he has eaten 3 so far and its his sole aim to chew internet connection.

So he is fighting him on the floor and Gordon has decided that yes, he is indeed a rare ginger species of tiger that needs to be entertained.

Abdels hands are shredded.

But (shivers) my modem connection is still in place - for now....

Have you caught up with yourself in the story?

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:42 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

my friend had a cat that used to chew her cables - she wiped the cables with lemon oil - moggy hated it!!

peed on her bed instead
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey, it was good at the zoo, I tried to post pics but my pc wont let me.

My feet are killing me.

Abdel is at the moment trying to stop Gordon eating my modem cable, he has eaten 3 so far and its his sole aim to chew internet connection.

So he is fighting him on the floor and Gordon has decided that yes, he is indeed a rare ginger species of tiger that needs to be entertained.

Abdels hands are shredded.

But (shivers) my modem connection is still in place - for now....

Have you caught up with yourself in the story?
lol sounds like both gordon and abdul are having fun,dont you feed him,lol,only joking
London zoo is great isnt it we went a couple of yeasrs ago.
I was only in london on tuesday im kicking myslef now,i should have told you i was going maybe we could have met up for a drink oh well we ll be coming down again very soon
Well actually sam i read the last page first,saw my name!!!!!!!!and then just had to read the whole thread,poor bloke lol as soon as i saw the first few pages i just new what he d let himself in for,lol,but i bet he didnt,lol,up to your usual standard sam, lol,i was splitting my sides as i was reading it out to gary,kerry of course thinks we re all wierdos lol,not far wrong there then,she told me off for talking to strange people on the internet,lol.
look forward to reading what happens next,and eagerly await your new thread,lol,the mind boggles

tracey
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
my friend had a cat that used to chew her cables - she wiped the cables with lemon oil - moggy hated it!!

peed on her bed instead
lmfso
Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

It wasn't me!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 3:34 am
Account Closed

Well it's 04.21 my end and the thread seems to have died at last.

Perfect timing for a 'thank you'

I want to thank :

Jackthelad, Jaydeee, Robert Cowan, NickyC, PhoenixtoOz, ABCDiamond, Bondipom, SME, Siren & Brian, MrsDagboy, WickedSid, BridieJ, Tiredwithtwins, Possoms, Madsad, NKSR, Jonahs_mummy, JimTrish, Pandya_M, Bix, Flip, Nicky & Dave, Professional Princess, Hevs, Maggy, Kirsty & Al, Vegimite Kids, Corker, ChattyShazza, Mandi248, Scissors, Patrick Goldsmith, Merlot & BenwantingBrisbanelife.

I would like to thank all of you for your comments, + I would like to thank everyone else that thought 'oh stop whinging will you!!' ........ but, never said it

Thank you everyone!

I'm perfectly happy for this thread to continue, I've never owned one so long! (waaaatch it!) but maybe it's time to kill it, and leave me to be the legal owner of the title 'Mr Threadstopper' and live up to my name !?

I'm sure all of you popping back to see Professional Princess's contributions will have a new thread to follow soon (you have started something Sam!!) altho excuse my ignorance, maybe this is the norm for her ?! judging by Scissors comments it is! ...lol

I look forward to reading more anyway

Thanks everyone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.