Goodbye (again)

Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
What pubs do you know in Watford?

Ive been in the Wellington a few times. But I dont really know it that well.
Errr, to be honest me and drink don't mix too well ALTHO! ...... will have a pint or two now and then

As to knowing any, it'll prob be easier if you name one and I'll find it! I don't go out drinking no more and my local is terrible ...lol.

In town they are ok I think ?!?

fat lot of good me!

Oh and soz bout delay, you know how it is
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:37 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Control is regained on the stage.

hevs, Scissors and Worzel are doing a copy of Bon Jovi 'Living on a Prayer'

Princess and John Howard are head banging, except John Howard has no hair, but Princess is furiously banging her head so hard it nearly falls off.

Jonahs Mummy is pole dancing using Jim as the pole, gyrating around a smiling Jim.

The agents are even letting their hair down and are limbo dancing under a broomstick with Wombat and Pommi league.

Rooskie has started a Miss Wet T shirt and is trying to round up the girls.

Even the TRA men are enjoying themselves and are dancing - it may be on their own, but they are dancing.

All is well in the world of Aussie Expats.

For now....

'It will all kick off soon, you will see' Manc said to JAJ knowingly

'Not on my patch' JAJ replied.

Bob had disappeared and was found down a busty beauty's top, enveloped in her cleavage.

So far so good......

You obv do this for a living Princess, you are just too good at this!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:57 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Jim2004

You obv do this for a living Princess, you are just too good at this!

Wish I did, I work as a secretary!

Ive written for a veterinary journal freelance when i use to be a veterinary nurse and did some work experience on our local paper.

But as for writing utter crap, Oh no, thats for fun.

Its harmless fun though and a bit of escapism.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:58 pm
Professional Princess

Errr, to be honest me and drink don't mix too well ALTHO! ...... will have a pint or two now and then

As to knowing any, it'll prob be easier if you name one and I'll find it! I don't go out drinking no more and my local is terrible ...lol.

In town they are ok I think ?!?

fat lot of good me!

Oh and soz bout delay, you know how it is

I cant hold my drink at all. Two glasses at the most if I go out.

Not good at all, quite boring me.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

Wish I did, I work as a secretary!

Ive written for a veterinary journal freelance when i use to be a veterinary nurse and did some work experience on our local paper.

But as for writing utter crap, Oh no, thats for fun.

Its harmless fun though and a bit of escapism.
Well I KNOW I am not the only one who enjoys reading em
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

I cant hold my drink at all. Two glasses at the most if I go out.

Not good at all, quite boring me.
I can hold it, just can't stop, which reminds me to add Alchy to my new name

Ok, well I'm def up for it if you want. Like I say wherever and whenever is good with me, except Tue - Sat night as I'm at work!

loads of choice ther you see! ...lol, altho to be honest I start at 11pm so can easily have one and a few cokes after if my choice of day is too limiting !?

In your court
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:07 pm
Professional Princess

Well I KNOW I am not the only one who enjoys reading em

I shall do a proper one tomorrow.

Im going to London Zoo and I think my story will involve 'Aussie Forum Day Out' or something like that.

It will be a proper one, everyone will get a mention.

They will all be wearing Jim tour jackets and earings.

Even 'The Agents' and the TRA men will be in it, as will John Howard.

Oh God, now i have the idea in my head, Im tempted to start it now. Thats the trouble, get an idea and need to write it down.

Jim, you are going to regret the day you started this thread because you have an official part in all my stories.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

I shall do a proper one tomorrow.

Im going to London Zoo and I think my story will involve 'Aussie Forum Day Out' or something like that.

It will be a proper one, everyone will get a mention.

They will all be wearing Jim tour jackets and earings.

Even 'The Agents' and the TRA men will be in it, as will John Howard.

Oh God, now i have the idea in my head, Im tempted to start it now. Thats the trouble, get an idea and need to write it down.

Jim, you are going to regret the day you started this thread because you have an official part in all my stories.
I look forward to it

Anyway, I have to leave for work but as usual will be back online about 5/6am

Speak then!

lol
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:17 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Goodbye (again)

Well Mr thread stopper has decided to go, I know when I am not wanted.

I don't know what I've done wrong, but I seem to be stopping threads which isn't fair to the starter. I've added my comments to several threads over the last few days and I dunno, but that seems to be it, or they continue and NOTHING I say gets mentioned ?! It's as if I am not here.

As I say I don't know what I did wrong, but something for sure.

I only ever wanted to be part of the community, but I obv don't fit for some reason.

I've had a few longish threads of recent and apart from the moderator Jeremy, there's been 4 or 5 pages with no other comments other than from 4 or 5 members 1,500 viewings tho! I appreciate they was Student Visa related, and not everyone has a lot to say about that if they are going with PR in hand, but even a word of support would've been nice. Instead of each time my partner asked "well, what are the other people saying?", I'd say "no one has replied but JAJ again", I'd love to have told her "oh 'so and so' has posted saying blah blah blah, but alas!

I don't want knock Jeremy as he's helped us the most on here, but he can be a bit negative towards ppl who want to study to get PR. He's perfectly entitled to his opinion, but maybe a few opinions from others might have made the whole 'bashing feeling' we seem to have felt over the last few days not so bad.

For me and my partner the last 2 years has been terrible as far as the Immigration (if it ever happens) has been. We've been on the roller coaster of emotions with the 'yes it's on' and the 'oh sh*t, we can't do it now'. We've been thru the TRA who took 7 months (with priority) to tell us no good! Reasons they gave were there under their eyes, its not like they had to do any checking to come to their conclusion, and maybe I am too paranoid, but I think they just wanted to mess us about, it doesn't take 7 months to tell me I have no qualifications when page 1 of my portfolio stated that!

Anyway, we was told about study to PR, and that's been just as bad as which ever way I look, there is problems or high risks. The last week or so I have probably been spending up to 10 hours a day on the PC. Either on Expat, DIMIA, or whatever, but all Australia related.

My partner suffers with depression anyway, and being a SADS sufferer has not been taking the Winter too good, but with all the stress of the last few days has had a break down, had to go to the Doctor, and is now on medication to get her thru this period. With hindsight maybe I have been too obsessed with this Australia thing that I have neglected her Either way the best thing I can do now is leave Expat and everything else, and put my time and effort where it is more needed for now. We'll be back on track with getting to Australia as soon as we are over this period.

I thought about just disappearing and pop back with a new username then, but that's not fair to the few ppl that have helped me, and have pm'd me to wish me luck and keep them informed, so here's my last post I think, at least I have explained my reasons.

I just want to thank everyone who DID help me with advice and support since I joined, especially JAJ even tho what I just said about the guy.

I'll definitely need to post on here again in the future, but I think I'll get more responses as someone else which is a shame, we all need answers!

THE END

RIP Jim2004 (Paul)
GOOD LUCK...AND DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU.....JUST KEEP PLUGGING AWAY

CORKER
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:23 pm
Professional Princess

I look forward to it

Anyway, I have to leave for work but as usual will be back online about 5/6am

Speak then!

lol
As Jim leaves the building, the ladies cheer and scream for him, those with panties left, chuck them on stage.

In a puff of smoke, he was gone to the chilly parts of Watford - thats where famous people live, and people that like the shopping centre there.

'Who shall we worship till tomorrow?' Hevs asks, a little worried.

'bollox' replied Wombat and cracked open a beer.

'Yes, but whos bollox?' Hevs asked

'Jeremys' Wombat grinned and swigged the beer.

Jeremy nervously backed out of the room, he valued his crown jewels and was more than afraid.

The Agents and TRA men crossed their legs all at the same time.

Oh dear, Jim please come back.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CORKER
GOOD LUCK...AND DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU.....JUST KEEP PLUGGING AWAY

CORKER
Thanks CORKER

As Jim leaves the building, the ladies cheer and scream for him, those with panties left, chuck them on stage.

In a puff of smoke, he was gone to the chilly parts of Watford - thats where famous people live, and people that like the shopping centre there.

'Who shall we worship till tomorrow?' Hevs asks, a little worried.

'bollox' replied Wombat and cracked open a beer.

'Yes, but whos bollox?' Hevs asked

'Jeremys' Wombat grinned and swigged the beer.

Jeremy nervously backed out of the room, he valued his crown jewels and was more than afraid.

The Agents and TRA men crossed their legs all at the same time.

Oh dear, Jim please come back.
Well didn't go to work tonight as i'm needed here. Will be back and forth to the PC as usual, but I cannot perform again. I have a little bit of a sore throat now, and in need of a good clean up.

I've kept all the knickers if anyone wants any ??

I'll post the link for the eBay ad as soon as I've put me on (ooooo err!)
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

I'll post the link for the eBay ad as soon as I've put me on (ooooo err!)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

ROFL .......... sorry
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:07 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG... ROFL

There are some sick people about....
Mind you if I look in a day or two and see that he makes money I am gonna get me some paper pants....

Last edited by chatty34; Apr 8th 2005 at 10:07 pm. Reason: typo
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:10 pm
Professional Princess

The stadium was now empty.

The expats had left and had all gone to bed.

There really was no point without Jim.

The cleaners were mopping the floor whistling tunelessly as they sloshed water everywhere. Bless them, they were from the 'European Forum' and they were on £5 an hour.

They had not all gone back to their own beds though. Oh no, dont think those TRA men were innocent.

Back in their flasher macs and glasses, they had gone back to 'The Pink Panty Parlour' for a glass of brandy with Princess, Scissors and Jonahs Mummy.

John Howard was there and for a bet, was wearing womens underwear. The Agents were absolutely pissing themselves laughing too, they could never apply to the TRA again with a straight face.

But apart from that, the stadium was being cleaned for the next big event where Jim was making yet another appearance, supported by Wombat and Worzel.

There would also be some mud wrestling too.

But not tonight. The cleaners want to lock the place up and are tapping their heels impatiently on the floor.

Until tomorrow.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
OMG... ROFL

There are some sick people about....
Mind you if I look in a day or two and see that he makes money I am gonna get me some paper pants....
I just had to pop out, am back now, had time to get over it, but still giggle at the thought of the add ...lol

I've bookmarked it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.