Frazzled.

Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i must admit i do not see eye to eye with a lot of dotty's views on this forum, but this post has gotten out of hand, for god's sake this is a child we are talking about here and if this was my child i would be carving up that teachers mind.

dotty i hope things work out for you on this matter and do not back down no matter what, your friend needs all the help she can get at the moment.

I do not belittle the situation Welshboybilly, if indeed it occured - I just stated that as Dotty is the one telling the story, I wonder how much truth there is to it. Dotty seems to regularly be encountering problems of a dramatic nature and I wonder how this much trouble can keep following one individual around.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:59 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mr mover
Yes lynne i copt a few beltings ,but it just made me smarter, we are all jumping in on this post, on the words of one poster, who in my experience cant wait to get the hell out of here, ala POMMIE BASTARD ,so she just hypes up the negativity, to see who bites ......... MM
Maybe, maybe not.
I, personally, don't believe she hypes up the negativity on purpose, it's just reality posts!! About living as an Expat in Oz.

And this thread is indeed not about Dotty, it's about the situation, and why would we think it isn't true?
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:59 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frazzled.

Originally posted by Simone82
I don't see that was all you said, cos you also said:

Which seems to say you think it stupid that Dotty is talking about this on this forum.

And of course there are two sides of the story, but we can't have the teachers side in this case.
And it doesn't matter anyway, cos a teacher should never shout at a kid in that way, or even shout at a parent/guardian.
Even if the kid was in the wrong, it could've been dealt with in other way, right?
READ it again ,their was a bit inside your original quote , so you are saying that because we cant , hear what the teacher has to say , "we must assume that she shouted at the child " a law court would have a field day....... MM
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:00 am
Just Joined

Paul99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MeganEkno
I do not belittle the situation Welshboybilly, if indeed it occured - I just stated that as Dotty is the one telling the story, I wonder how much truth there is to it. Dotty seems to regularly be encountering problems of a dramatic nature and I wonder how this much trouble can keep following one individual around.
exactly! and if it did occur then dotty woulnt exagerate. would she?
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

MM

you are lucky it made you smarter, or made you believe that you became smarter but old school days aside, i agree that many of Dottys posts hype up the negativity and that you'd be hard pushed to find her posting anything positive without a shed load of sinicism (no idea how to spell that) thrown in and i dont think she would argue with that.

But

The subject in question here is not aussie bashing or negativity against australia, bad teaching practices and bad teachers exist the world over and can prove to be a huge probem for young children wherever they are and whatever their background, or areyou insinuating that Dotty has made the whole story up just for us all to have a go at each other?

Lynn
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:02 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
Perhaps the fact that you had to 'get on with it' in your day might explain why so many Australian adults have skin cancer today?
I dont have skin cancer, ............. MM
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:06 am
WBB

some people on here (no names mentioned) are beyond belief.
Attached Thumbnails Frazzled.-capacity.jpg  

Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:09 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

READ it again ,their was a bit inside your original quote , so you are saying that because we cant , hear what the teacher has to say , "we must assume that she shouted at the child " a law court would have a field day....... MM
Huh?

I mean that WE only have Dotty's side to the story, so WE can only give advice about this situation by just believing her.

SHE, of course, does have to get the teachers side of the story.
But she did, and it seems that the teacher didn't deny it!
And there were of course 3 witnesses who say they saw it too!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Simone82
Huh?

I mean that WE only have Dotty's side to the story, so WE can only give advice about this situation by just believing her.

SHE, of course, does have to get the teachers side of the story.
But she did, and it seems that the teacher didn't deny it!
And there were of course 3 witnesses who say they saw it too!

Yep there were three witnesses - then she went fishing and caught a fish 10 metres long......................
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:15 am
Banned

Originally posted by lynnj
MM

you are lucky it made you smarter, or made you believe that you became smarter but old school days aside, i agree that many of Dottys posts hype up the negativity and that you'd be hard pushed to find her posting anything positive without a shed load of sinicism (no idea how to spell that) thrown in and i dont think she would argue with that.

But

The subject in question here is not aussie bashing or negativity against australia, bad teaching practices and bad teachers exist the world over and can prove to be a huge probem for young children wherever they are and whatever their background, or areyou insinuating that Dotty has made the whole story up just for us all to have a go at each other?

Lynn
Dotty is using "attack" journalism ,she originaly posted about the child being abused , when i retaliated she brought in the part about the the mother suffering from cancer, which then puts me offside , i comeback with condolences ,but its too late the mind set is in , she leaves the rest of you to do her dirty work . weres DOTTY .................. MM
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:19 am
Banned

Originally posted by welshboybilly
some people on here (no names mentioned) are beyond belief.
wot you bored taff....... MM
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:21 am
Banned

Originally posted by MeganEkno
Yep there were three witnesses - then she went fishing and caught a fish 10 metres long......................
you have put that very well ......... MM
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:24 am
WBB

justy out of interest m/m do you have kids????

Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:28 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Nobody can be sure Dotty is telling a true story or not. You guys can't be sure she is not telling the truth and exagerating!

So if you believe it's true, like the majority, you post a reaction or advice.
And if you don't believe it, why don't you just ignore this post?
BUt of course you're obviously bored, and lik stirring, as I am too, cos otherwise I wouldn't be replying...
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:02 am
Drowning Member

Surfer Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Dotty is using "attack" journalism ,she originaly posted about the child being abused , when i retaliated she brought in the part about the the mother suffering from cancer, which then puts me offside , i comeback with condolences ,but its too late the mind set is in , she leaves the rest of you to do her dirty work . weres DOTTY .................. MM

Isn't it late where you are?

I expect she's in bed a sleep and hopefully not being kept awake by your terrible comments about her

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.