Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

have sent you a pm
lace x
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lacey21
Oh yes I get that too but my mum lost weight ages ago. I am losing weight now of course however, when I only lose half a pound like I did last week I get the 'yeah thats ok, but could do better'. The best thing I have found that I can do is move. That is why I am going to Australia, all my other sisters are there and would be left here alone in the clutches and claws of MOTHER!!!!!! HA HA AHA ARRRRRRRR!
Lol
Lace

Unfortunately your sisters are fat too and love eating and drinking. So there is still temptation in Oz!

BIGGGGGGG sister Sue x
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Your not that fat, you only think you are!
Anyway rather be sitting on a beach getting fat than sitting in Manchster.
Anyway get off this computer and get to work you only have a few weeks left and then you go
Nurse Cavell lol
your smaller sis Lace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Well after being very good all week,i let myself down on sunday and monday too much wine a takeaway and generally too much food,so i was felling bloody p.....d off with myself,but i got on the scales this morning and ive still managed to lose 3lbs so im really chuffed think what it woould have been if id been good

tracey
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:50 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by scissors
Well after being very good all week,i let myself down on sunday and monday too much wine a takeaway and generally too much food,so i was felling bloody p.....d off with myself,but i got on the scales this morning and ive still managed to lose 3lbs so im really chuffed think what it woould have been if id been good

tracey

Well done tracey, keep up the good work this week 3lbs is a great amount. Am off to ww this morning hoping for good news

Nicky
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Well done tracey, keep up the good work this week 3lbs is a great amount. Am off to ww this morning hoping for good news

Nicky
Good luck babe, let us know how you get on

tracey
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey Tracey,
that is fantastic news. I am doing the starve yourself into an early grave diet today lol
I have been naughty all week.
Well done, proud of ya
love Lace x
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Tracey.

How did you do Nicky ?

I was goodish yesterday food wise but didn't get to the gym as hubby didn't get home from work til gone 8pm. But have just baked a cake (had to use up the bananas which were going off !!) so not a fab start. Weighing tomorrow though - must be strong !!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:08 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hi eveyone

Confused of lincoln here, followed programme one very small blip 1 1/2 points over for the week and put on 1/2 lb, weighed and measured like a demon even managed to pull back the mini eggs mother thrust in my face.

So have had 2 points chopped off my daily allowance, which puts me on the same amount of points I was on last time and I lost weight then, just this new system gave me more points and like most people I used them.

The other big differance is that this time I allowed my self to use bread for sandwichs etc whilst last time, I did not eat it at all, have noticed this before, if I eat bread/toast etc after abstaining I bloat up like a zepplin and feel unwell, last time felt so much better, so am going to cut out the bread and balance it with other carbs rice pasta cereal etc which seems to cause me no problem. Think that maybe it always affects me, but just put it down to feeling blah all the time.

Threw a wobbly (in more ways than one) at the scales this morning, you know how it feels when you know you have been good (self righteousness indignation) and one of the weighers remarked 'feeling a little despondant are we dear?' Just like I was a child, I was so annoyed my reply was 'no remarkably pissed off actually' her face was a picture poor love! obviously to genteel for me.

well got that off my chest will try harder, but go to teneriffe on friday for a week, so thought is: try and be sensible for breakfast and lunch enjoy dinner and drink diet coke (not such a hardship for me) and have a couple of nights on the bacardi's. Anyone got any other ways of doing it.

Thank you for listening feel much better now

Nicky
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:20 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hi eveyone

Confused of lincoln here, followed programme one very small blip 1 1/2 points over for the week and put on 1/2 lb, weighed and measured like a demon even managed to pull back the mini eggs mother thrust in my face.

So have had 2 points chopped off my daily allowance, which puts me on the same amount of points I was on last time and I lost weight then, just this new system gave me more points and like most people I used them.

The other big differance is that this time I allowed my self to use bread for sandwichs etc whilst last time, I did not eat it at all, have noticed this before, if I eat bread/toast etc after abstaining I bloat up like a zepplin and feel unwell, last time felt so much better, so am going to cut out the bread and balance it with other carbs rice pasta cereal etc which seems to cause me no problem. Think that maybe it always affects me, but just put it down to feeling blah all the time.

Threw a wobbly (in more ways than one) at the scales this morning, you know how it feels when you know you have been good (self righteousness indignation) and one of the weighers remarked 'feeling a little despondant are we dear?' Just like I was a child, I was so annoyed my reply was 'no remarkably pissed off actually' her face was a picture poor love! obviously to genteel for me.

well got that off my chest will try harder, but go to teneriffe on friday for a week, so thought is: try and be sensible for breakfast and lunch enjoy dinner and drink diet coke (not such a hardship for me) and have a couple of nights on the bacardi's. Anyone got any other ways of doing it.

Thank you for listening feel much better now

Nicky
Don't give up Nicky - you are doing so well. As you say try cutting out the bread - maybe you have an intolerance to it. Keep at it and the weight will be falling off in no time.

Have a lovely time in Tenerife - you lucky cow!
Lynn
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:40 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

As any one tried the mayo diet you can loose weight very fast ,upto 20Lb in two weeks but easy to put back on again if interested i can post a copy.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 5:08 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pike
As any one tried the mayo diet you can loose weight very fast ,upto 20Lb in two weeks but easy to put back on again if interested i can post a copy.
Oh yes please, I desperately need to lose some by the 15th of April, I am having a reunion/Oz leaving party with my old work colleagues and the last time I saw them I had lost 2 and a half stone but I have now put 1&1/2 of that back on and feeling miserable and eating even more than I normally do
Old Mar 29th 2005, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thumbs up Re: Dieter's for OZ

Nicki this is only a blot on the landscape,
don't worry I too have fell off the waggon this week and then got back on it but I may not have done enough to justify this. I know you say you have done it but it could be water retention or somehting I am telling you I get it all the time. I cut salt out of my diet completley and lost loads of weight.
Tommorrow I am on the scales and I know that if I have lost anything then miricles do happen!!!
Lots of big hugs and kisses but go away and have fun sod the diet till you get back becasue you are a long time dead and you can be thin then.
come on nicki you can do it!!!!
hugs
Lace
I weigh in tomorrow guys, I have no money for weight watcher foods cos I am student and don't get paid till 4th of April so it is catch can for me at the moment. lol
Old Mar 29th 2005, 6:44 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

The MAYO DIET
This diet is for two weeks only

No substitutes . no Alchohol. Abstain from every thing that is not icluded in the diet,and be shure to eat only what is assighned, rather than go without.
Do not change lunch for dinner and vice versa. no eating between meals.
All vegetables without butter, salad without oil or dressing ,lean parts of the meat-nothing fried.

coffee= black Tea=clear/or with lemon. No sugar

What to expect

weight should drop about 20lbs in two weeks.
basis of the diet is chemical and maintenance of normal energy while
reducing. Quantities are less important EXEPT where indicated.

Day one
Breakfast (same every day) grapefruite,1 egg and coffee.
Lunch. fruit salad you can eat as much fruit as you like.
Dinner. 2 eggs mixed green salad, 1 peice of dried toastand grape fruit.

Day two
lunch. Cold chicken ,tomatoes, coffee or tea.
Dinner. Steak, tomatoes,lettuce,celery and cucumber and tea or coffee.

Day Three
Lunch. eggs tomatoe and coffee.
Dinner. 2 lamb chops,celery,cucumber tomatoes tea/coffee.

Day Four
Lunch .Same as day one
Dinner.2 eggs ,cottage cheese ,cabbage one peice of dried toast.tea/coffee

Day Five
lunch eggs spinache coffee/tea
Dinner. steake celery cucumber .tomatoe coffee/tea

Day six
Lunch Eggs 2 , spinache coffee tea
Dinner . fish mixed green salad one peice of toast. tea/coffee

DAy Seven
Lunch same as day one
Dinner. chicken tomatoes carrots cabbage grape fruit coffee/tea

Second week as first week

follow up to the mayo clinic diet

Braekfast half grepe fruit or unsweetend juice 2 eggs any style 2 slices of bacon (eat 1 slice of bacon for each egg ) coffee/tea

Lunch meat of any style and any amount: plenty of salad with any dressing coffee/tea

Dinner Grape fruit , meat any style any amount with gravy not made from flour ,you can have fish instead of meat any green red or yellow vedgitables salad as above.

NOTES
A Eat each meal until you are full
b Do not skip any thing the food combination burns up fats.
c grape fruit is important because it starves fat
d cut down on tea/coffee.try one cup a day
e. No eating between meals you can eat the combination of foods untill fulland you will not be hungry
f this diet eliminates sugar and starches which form liquids that produce fatty tissue
g no deserts or bread or white veg.

This diet is hard going but it has worked for me and my wife and others that i know good luck if you try it I do have another called the beet root diet a little bit easier but not as good results
Regards Pike
Old Mar 29th 2005, 6:48 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

I have to agree with lace, you are a long time dead and dieting on your holiday is not something I would recommend. You could end up making yourself miserable instead of enjoying your much deserved holiday in the sun.

Hell, it's only 7 days, as long as you get back on the horse when you get back, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things?

Some people go from A straight to B with no detours, others take the scenic route, me I am definately on the scenic route, but I will get there in the end. And so will we all. The weight didn't go on overnight, and neither will it come off that quick.

Cut yourself some slack Nicky and have a really great time.
Life is too short for some things.

Enough preaching, sorry if I went on a bit.

Not had too bad a day, stuck to what I had planned to eat, wrote it all down and enjoyed it all. Here's to another good one tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow Lace, I got weighed this morning and I think I must have overdone the eggs over the weekend as I weighed more than I did last week. Still it is going to be a downward trend from now not an upward one!!

Take care all

Shirley

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.