Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

[Shazza I am moving to Redcliffe that is where my sister lives, well one of them anyway.
Hey I will do your granny cut any time.
What is this GI diet sounds like a diet for American soliders
lol
lace x
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 11:00 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
[Shazza I am moving to Redcliffe that is where my sister lives, well one of them anyway.
lol
lace x
Will let you know when I get the book it's something to do with the glycemic index and insulin levels in the body or something
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 11:08 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

lol
lace x
Hiya Lace,
Thanks for the 1/2lb, really needed it, lol.
As PP said the Gi diet was really designed for diabetics but someone soon realised that it was excellent for everyone. It keeps your insulin levels very stable so you burn food and fat stores for energy, rather than just using the food. It allows you to have 3 meals a day and says you must have 3 snacks a day. For all you chocky lovers you can have a bite size snickers everyday if you wish.
I did one similar a few years back called 40-30-30 which worked on same principal, only snag was that every meal had to be 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat and absolutely no bread, rice or pasta. I did really well on it and lost an amazing 2 1/2 stone but then I met Andrew, and it all crept back on and some more.
Restricting carbs definitely works for me and the Gi diet gives specific amounts of carbs that I can have. Each meal has to have 2/4 vegetables or salad, 1/4 protein and 1/4 carbs. Last night I had turkey stroganoff, roast peppers, cauliflower and 3 new potatoes. Enjoyed meal and was very satisfied and only used 4.5 points out of my daily 17. In two weeks time I go up to 20 points. Kylie and Danni Minogue follow it as does Jennifer Aniston and they look fab, obviously I don't ever see myself as that thin, I'm a different shape and have a much larger frame but a few stone lighter would be great.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 11:31 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
lace x
Oh good, no probs I dont have anything but a granny cut lol
Noticed you had put Redcliffe on your avitat but then Rockingham was looking good so thought that you had give Redcliffe a miss. My husbands brother and wife live in Kappa-Ring. When we decided to move to Oz 3 years ago it was after visiting Redcliffe but the prices have risen there so much over the past few years that we have been priced out. Only going up the road though so will def visit the Lagoon there.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all - am currently in work so will be told off if caught.

Sorry to hear about your gain Sarah, perhaps your body is too used to the food you're eating !!

Well done Lace on your loss - please let your luck rub off on me ! Also good news on the job front - does this delay things for you at all ?

I am surounded by the sight and smell of chocolate here as the boss gave everyone an egg in the dept except me (I work for someone else) so am feeling glum. Have just pigged out on some strawberries and raspberries and a lovely glass of water - roll on weigh in after which I can scoff that egg waiting for me at home.

This weekend I've decided I'm going to eat all my choclate in one day - easier to get back on the diet and, with any luck, I'll be sick so no calories will count that day.

Excuse any spelling mistakes, I must be tires as my eyes are bad today
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there can i join in too,i decided to try and lose some wieght and started my diet yesterday,what do you do have weekly updates anyone got any good tips,to help me along my way.

Buy the way im doing a detox first few days,what do you think.

tracey
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:20 pm
Professional Princess

I too from today am doing healthy eating.

I weigh about 12 stone and my healthy weight was 9stone 5lbs before I started to eat crap food.

My boss just bought me a bar of chocolate which tempted me badly, but I have just given it to my colleague.

This is for my purpose, but I am going to keep a food diary in my posts because there is nothing like writing down what you have eaten to put it into perspective.

Breakfast: Porridge and a banana

Lunch: Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, olives, spring onions, very small piece of cheese and a wholemeal roll.
3 tangerines, and a low fat yoghurt.

Plus half a litre of water today.

Now had I eaten that chocolate, I would have been very embarrassed to write it down.

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:25 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I too from today am doing healthy eating.

I weigh about 12 stone and my healthy weight was 9stone 5lbs before I started to eat crap food.

My boss just bought me a bar of chocolate which tempted me badly, but I have just given it to my colleague.

This is for my purpose, but I am going to keep a food diary in my posts because there is nothing like writing down what you have eaten to put it into perspective.

Breakfast: Porridge and a banana

Lunch: Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, olives, spring onions, very small piece of cheese and a wholemeal roll.
3 tangerines, and a low fat yoghurt.

Plus half a litre of water today.

Now had I eaten that chocolate, I would have been very embarrassed to write it down.
good for you pp don't know if I could've refused a free chocolate bar have just bought myself some curly wurlys but unfortunately they come in packs of 5! will I be able to just have the 1 bar
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:35 pm
Professional Princess

Well, every week, I shall post my weight up.

Its strange cos when you post up a food diary, it makes you think about what you have eaten and/or what you are eating.

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:45 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well, every week, I shall post my weight up.

Its strange cos when you post up a food diary, it makes you think about what you have eaten and/or what you are eating.
Hi Sam

I'm into writing down what I've eaten too. Naming and shaming of a different kind! I post my weight on a Monday morning along with Lynnlovessun but I won't be about next Monday coz I'm going to Ireland for 5 nights tomorrow (or did I mention that earlier?!?!?)

Today so far:

Bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with semi skimmed milk. Glass of OJ

Met a friend for a drink this a.m. and succumbed to a mocha (broke my 10 day old coffee fast - oops)

Wholemeal pitta filled with hard boiled egg, ham, cucumber and waistline salad dressing. A handful of grapes.

(Made a spaghetti bolognese after lunch for the kids' tea and just had to taste it a couple of times to verify flavoured to perfection!)

At least a litre of water so far . . . . .

Good luck with the healthy eating drive.

Binbird
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey honey,
how the devil are you I just mentioned you in a thread somewhere and professional princess nice to see ya.
Hey been out shopping Tracey for a hood!
Didn't get one by hey
love lace
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mandi be a good girl put down the 5 curly wurly's
place them on the floor and step away.
lol
lace
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:53 pm
nursey

mandi be a good girl put down the 5 curly wurly's
place them on the floor and step away.
lol
lace
oohh, do I have too I promise I will only have 1 later
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

OK OK i cant believe im gonna do this ...but i wieghed 13 and a half stone yesterday,so ill wiegh myself again next tuesday morning,should i put up a food diary to??????

tracey
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good for you Tracey and yes Mandi you do have to promise. I have an eccles cake in the fridge and I can't eat it!

Right must do some work
TTFN
lace x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.