BundyMum update

Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:49 pm
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: BundyMum update

That is terrible news...
Hope the move to the hospice goes well.

Thinking of the Bundy family,
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:53 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Message from Bundy:

Things are not too good here. My mum is deteriorating very quickly. We haven't had all her results yet - that happens later today - but we know that she has three tumours on her spine, each pressing on her spinal cord and nerves, hence the pain. We are now 99% certain that it is in her liver and it may have spread elsewhere. She is moving into the hospice in about an hour's time - she has to go by ambulance because her back is so fragile and could break at any minute leaving her paralysed. She is due ot go over for some more radiotherapy next week if she can travel. We'll see. The consultant will tell us more this afternoon, but it's not good and things are moving very fast indeed.

I've got to go now - very busy - but please could you thank people for thinking of my mum and give them an update. I'll write more later.
Like the others have said... best wishes to you Bundy and family... prayers and thoughts winging their way from over the atlantic to you!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:18 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Message from Bundy:

Things are not too good here. My mum is deteriorating very quickly. We haven't had all her results yet - that happens later today - but we know that she has three tumours on her spine, each pressing on her spinal cord and nerves, hence the pain. We are now 99% certain that it is in her liver and it may have spread elsewhere. She is moving into the hospice in about an hour's time - she has to go by ambulance because her back is so fragile and could break at any minute leaving her paralysed. She is due ot go over for some more radiotherapy next week if she can travel. We'll see. The consultant will tell us more this afternoon, but it's not good and things are moving very fast indeed.

I've got to go now - very busy - but please could you thank people for thinking of my mum and give them an update. I'll write more later.
Thinking of you Bundy,

Phil x
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy - loads of love to all of you. We are all here (through cyber space) for you.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:05 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy
Just to let you know we are all thinking of you and your family right now.....
Hope the hospice will keep BundyMum comfortable and painfree.
love, thoughts and prayers to you
Donna XX
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:03 pm
Cheeky

Bundy, just wanted to say,

thinking of you and your family,

Cheeky x

Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Simone - thanks for posting that; I was wondering if anyone had news.
================

Bundy, you and your famly are in our thoughts and prayers; lots of love and supportive hugs to you all.

Polly and The Bloke
xx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

kath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura about

Message from Bundy:

Thinking of you, your Mum and your family Bundy.................
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Sad news. Thinking of you and your mum, dad and brothers.
Yv, Nick and the kids xxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by YFitz

Hi Bundy,

thinking of you, your mum and your family

much love

bex66
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by YFitz

Hi Bundy,

thinking of you, your mum and your family

much love

bex66
Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Bundy, thinking of you all and sending our love across the miles xxxxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:03 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

more hugs more thoughts more prayers even more cyber support.
Lots of love from us all. xxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:10 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Bundy - I dont think I have the right words for things like this. I am definitely thinking of you... sending more energy your way too.

xxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very moved by your story Bundy.

Wishing you the very best in this difficult time. I know that there are lots of people on this forum who are sending you their words of support.

Take care.

Tony.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.