Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is Australia officially in a Recession

Is Australia officially in a Recession

Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Australia officially in a Recession

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
Grow a pair and move then.
I certainly will when I retire.....back to somewhere with bait more life

Tell me....how are you going to afford this huge house in Perth on a nurse's salary?

You are in cuckoo land
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:27 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Is one of your grown up interests coming on here and moaning about everything in Australia?

Seems childish to me.
What am I moaning about
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:27 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
I certainly will when I retire.....back to somewhere with bait more life

Tell me....how are you going to afford this huge house in Perth on a nurse's salary?

You are in cuckoo land

Cuckooooo.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:28 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

What am I moaning about

I have noticed that with negative people, they don't even know they are moaning, it seems natural to them.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:30 am
Bitter and twisted

I have noticed that with negative people, they don't even know they are moaning, it seems natural to them.
Haven't got time to take the piss any more for now.....have to eat.

Dream on
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:30 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

did i mention swing party?
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:33 am
Banned

Haven't got time to take the piss any more for now.....have to eat.

Dream on

Bye, missing your wit and charm already.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:33 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

So, after 424 posts we can safely state that Australia is not officially in a recession, but as recession is inevitable, it will will definitely happen sometime in the future.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:34 am
Banned

Any sign of this ten year long predicted recession happening in Australia yet?

Nagh, I didn't think so.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Amazulu
So, after 424 posts we can safely state that Australia is not officially in a recession, but as recession is inevitable, it will will definitely happen sometime in the future.
Yep I think Chris said it would happen in 2052.

He seems to know everything bad about Australia.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:36 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
sounding a bit like Sir Humphrey Appleby there zulu.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 12:35 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukecadet
sounding a bit like Sir Humphrey Appleby there zulu.
Who dat?
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 1:28 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

The paths are not paved with gold in Australia. People aren't trying to be negative for negatives sake, they are trying to enlighten you that every country has it's issues, every country, but if you are prepared for the issues (good and bad) then you can better acclimatise and settle when you move there. There really is no need to keep shooting the messenger.

Take on board the information that people (who live and work in Australia) are sharing with you. That way you aren't going into the whole migrating journey with blinkers on
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 1:43 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

omg
they just replaced our foothpaths with granite!
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 1:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sue
The paths are not paved with gold in Australia. People aren't trying to be negative for negatives sake, they are trying to enlighten you that every country has it's issues, every country, but if you are prepared for the issues (good and bad) then you can better acclimatise and settle when you move there. There really is no need to keep shooting the messenger.

Take on board the information that people (who live and work in Australia) are sharing with you. That way you aren't going into the whole migrating journey with blinkers on

I think I said exactly this before, most post good advice, sometimes good, sometimes not so good, it's the handful who post negative stuff over and over, I know it's a free world, but as soon as I see their posts, I take absolutely no notice of anything they say, especially when they say they post the crap, just to annoy folk looking at migrating, which is my choice as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.