Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ARGHHHHHH - Birkenstocks can't be shipped to Australia?! WHY?!

ARGHHHHHH - Birkenstocks can't be shipped to Australia?! WHY?!

Old Oct 20th 2010, 8:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARGHHHHHH - Birkenstocks can't be shipped to Australia?! WHY?!

Because they're disgustingly feral.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 8:36 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Because they're disgustingly feral.
Oiiii shut yer gub! They are comfy as, but I refuse to pay $120 for anymore of them, already got two pairs and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! lol
Old Oct 20th 2010, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I've tried other websites before now with no joy, but today tried amazon.com and hey, guess what, THEY WON'T SHIP BIRKENSTOCKS TO AUSTRALIA?! What I don't understand though, is why!?
www.zappos.com has them. Not sure how much the shipping is but if you buy a couple of pairs may be worthwhile. Alternatively use priceusa as previously suggested.

I have used zappos in the US and they are very good.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:03 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

How mad is this?! Sat drooling over some very expensive birkenstocks online only for my mate to text to say she's in Thailand and wants to buy me some for a pressie, HOW'D SHE KNOW?! MENTAL!!! Anyhoo she's gonna get me some, I know they won't be real but apparently they are very good copies...so here's hoping they're as comfy! lol
Old Oct 20th 2010, 9:52 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

There's a Birkenstock outlet store down the road from me. (It's in Petersham, Sydney and is called Birkenstock Soul.) This place do them at a decent price and ship to Aus: http://www.tobiasmayer.com/ They even do free shipping, depending on how much you spend and what shipping option you choose.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I've tried other websites before now with no joy, but today tried amazon.com and hey, guess what, THEY WON'T SHIP BIRKENSTOCKS TO AUSTRALIA?! What I don't understand though, is why!?
The shoe police won't let them through customs.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:31 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by spartacus
The shoe police won't let them through customs.
Even though they're actually sold here?! What a load of owl poo! lol
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:31 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Geordie George
There's a Birkenstock outlet store down the road from me. (It's in Petersham, Sydney and is called Birkenstock Soul.) This place do them at a decent price and ship to Aus: http://www.tobiasmayer.com/ They even do free shipping, depending on how much you spend and what shipping option you choose.
Thanks, will have a look!
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:39 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Amazon have very irritating shipping policies. They are great fro books and DVDs, but anything else and they often refuse to ship here. I have tried to get some Converse All Stars from them in the past - they are literally half the price on Amazon compared to retail here, yet they won't ship them either.

Welcome to the not quite global marketplace...

S
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:45 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Amazon have very irritating shipping policies. They are great fro books and DVDs, but anything else and they often refuse to ship here. I have tried to get some Converse All Stars from them in the past - they are literally half the price on Amazon compared to retail here, yet they won't ship them either.

S
BUMFLUFF! ARGHHHH LOL
Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:17 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o

S
http://www.eastbay.com/

They ship to Australia.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light

they delivery to OZ http://www.maygraf.com/world/index.p...roduct=P000199, orders over Euro 120 are free.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:25 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
http://www.eastbay.com/

They ship to Australia.

Cheers mate - that's awesome! Chuck Taylors here I come!

S
Old Oct 21st 2010, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Oiiii shut yer gub! They are comfy as, but I refuse to pay $120 for anymore of them, already got two pairs and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! lol

I love mine as well but paid over $120 for my silver ones and the same for my red but they are so comfy, all us yummy mummys wear them so not sure where the feral comment comes from
Old Oct 21st 2010, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

micged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant future

try
www.footshopping.com
i had six pairs delivered from germany last summer - really easy no problems at all and really cheap.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.