British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   anyone applying july 2007 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-applying-july-2007-a-459585/)

Sally Simpson Nov 8th 2007 6:15 am

Re: anyone applying july 2007

OMG! We have a case officer!:thumbsup:

lcys2460 Nov 8th 2007 6:21 am

Wahoo, congratulations everybody on CO's - so excited for you

Reedy Nov 8th 2007 6:25 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire (Post 5526677)

Hey sister - go sister, go sister go!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sally Simpson Nov 8th 2007 6:26 am

Originally Posted by Reedy (Post 5526697)
Hey sister - go sister, go sister go!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers Laura, what you doi' on here so early?

lolylew Nov 8th 2007 6:49 am

OMG! - fantastic news :eek::thumbup::thumbsup:
(cant believe all these CO allocations - thought it may have been fluke yesterday, but i dont think so now!!!!!)

think we may be catching up to where we all should be - lets hope so :cool:
well done all you fantastic case officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

lisa
:thumbsup:

Sally Simpson Nov 8th 2007 6:56 am

Originally Posted by lolylew (Post 5526754)
OMG! - fantastic news :eek::thumbup::thumbsup:
(cant believe all these CO allocations - thought it may have been fluke yesterday, but i dont think so now!!!!!)

think we may be catching up to where we all should be - lets hope so :cool:
well done all you fantastic case officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

lisa
:thumbsup:

Yep, seems like things really moving now:thumbsup:

Well done Adelaide!:thumbup:

vickys Nov 8th 2007 8:14 am

Well guys i hope mine comes through really soon. Congrats to Maisey and Marwood for your ack's and Sallyclaire well OMG can't believe case officers already that's just soooooooo fanbleedingtastic!!!

Maisey i have booked the med's for jan 4th at the mo but i suppose i could always bring them forward if we get something through before then, i'm quite lucky with work as i can get leave at quite short notice and the medical place only needs two weeks notice too. I am just worried that if i get them done before requested then we won't have enough time to sell up and everything before we have to go etc but with the co's being allocated i don't think we'll have any worries to be honest. 28 days is cool we will get them done if we get that it'll just meen the OH having to take unpaid leave but hey we're going to the other side of the world and my daughter missing a day off school but that isn't anything to worry about either - not for one day!!! Keep the CO's coming and then the visa's :thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup:

Reedy Nov 8th 2007 8:25 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire (Post 5526702)
Cheers Laura, what you doi' on here so early?

Dunc left for work at 5am so I got up and made him a cuppa and bid him a fond farewell;) I need the brownie points:rofl:

Lau xx

mad city fan Nov 8th 2007 8:28 am

:thumbsup: Congratulations :thumbsup:

carolinejones3 Nov 8th 2007 8:41 am

Fab news :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Caroline

carolinejones3 Nov 8th 2007 8:42 am

Originally Posted by vickys (Post 5526976)
Well guys i hope mine comes through really soon. Congrats to Maisey and Marwood for your ack's and Sallyclaire well OMG can't believe case officers already that's just soooooooo fanbleedingtastic!!!

Maisey i have booked the med's for jan 4th at the mo but i suppose i could always bring them forward if we get something through before then, i'm quite lucky with work as i can get leave at quite short notice and the medical place only needs two weeks notice too. I am just worried that if i get them done before requested then we won't have enough time to sell up and everything before we have to go etc but with the co's being allocated i don't think we'll have any worries to be honest. 28 days is cool we will get them done if we get that it'll just meen the OH having to take unpaid leave but hey we're going to the other side of the world and my daughter missing a day off school but that isn't anything to worry about either - not for one day!!! Keep the CO's coming and then the visa's :thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup:

Sending you some Karma, it gonna come any day now !!!
Caroline

maisey Nov 8th 2007 8:51 am

Way to go Sally!!!!!!
Congratulations.

maisey Nov 8th 2007 8:54 am

I would discuss it with your agent and check but it says they must have a 'response' to their request within 28 days or they will make a decision etc etc. It may be that the reponse could be that meds are booked. Especially as PCC take 40 days. Don't panic but check it out. Best of luck.

marwood Nov 8th 2007 9:30 am

Congrats on the CO - it may well be that despite a slow start this process will now start to kick into gear. As far as I know you need only provide proof to your CO within the next 28 days that you are in the process of organising meds and police checks. They just want proof that you are taking things forward. Good luck.

SHAZ3 Nov 8th 2007 9:35 am

Originally Posted by marwood (Post 5527261)
Congrats on the CO - it may well be that despite a slow start this process will now start to kick into gear. As far as I know you need only provide proof to your CO within the next 28 days that you are in the process of organising meds and police checks. They just want proof that you are taking things forward. Good luck.

congratulations to everyone who has received a case officer!!!! hopefully i should hear soon!