Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by bundy
We also spent 3 years trying to remember the name of Morph's brother, but never managed it.

Chaz !!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sjn2003
Chaz !!

Hurrah!!!!!! The mystery is solved.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

Pompey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Larissa
Not a nostalgic one, but Barney drives me nuts and is banned in our house. Especially his song about "We're growing everyday"...

Ban the stupid purple dinosaur!!!!

Phew, got that one off me chest!
I hate those nicey,nicey, smiley ,smiley horrible little american brats they have on
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

You're right, it was the Adventure Game...

http://www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/prog...dventure_game/
Wow thankyou Pompey and Bundy!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

We also spent 3 years trying to remember the name of Morph's brother, but never managed it.

Remember the music on Tony Hart's gallery? Chose it as part of our wedding music - makes me laugh even now for some reason. Must be something to do with the crap pictures he used to show.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the music on Tony Hart's gallery? Chose it as part of our wedding music - makes me laugh even now for some reason. Must be something to do with the crap pictures he used to show.

Yes! I had no artistic talent as a child (still don't) and was devastated not to be able to send things in to the gallery
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Puddle Lane ?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes! I had no artistic talent as a child (still don't) and was devastated not to be able to send things in to the gallery
I was always doing them, but never sent any off
Forum Regular

Glad I couldn't make it to your wedding!!
She's a bird, you know

Puddle Lane ?

Ooooh, dim and distant again, but there's something there...
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

"Coz he's the one and only truly original, panther pink panther, from head to toe!"
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

I couldn't wait for my birthdy to be on a Saturday so I could have Sally James from Tiswas to read out my name on telly.

Took me years to work out my mum & dad actually had to write in.
She's a bird, you know

"Coz he's the one and only truly original, panther pink panther, from head to toe!"

A classic indeed. Another summer hols one. The rinky-pink panther
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Howsabout The Littlest Hobo
hehehe

Fog
BE Forum Addict

Can anyone help me with this...
A japanese (or far eastern type) cartoon, which went on for most of the summer holidays & was about these robot things, which went rusty
I will be totally gobsmacked if anyone knows what I'm on about

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.