Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pompey
I couldn't wait for my birthdy to be on a Saturday so I could have Sally James from Tiswas to read out my name on telly.

Took me years to work out my mum & dad actually had to write in.
Poor neglected child...it's a tragedy.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Cities of Gold
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Can anyone help me with this...
A japanese (or far eastern type) cartoon, which went on for most of the summer holidays & was about these robot things, which went rusty
I will be totally gobsmacked if anyone knows what I'm on about

Nope, I'm stumped there.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

Cities of Gold

Was that the one with the giant flying golden eagle thing and the theme tune that the Children's BBC presenter (Andy Crane??) used t get everyone to sing along to?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, but I thought it was Philip Schofield and Gordon the Gopher Perhaps it ran for such a long time, that it was both.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yup, but I thought it was Philip Schofield and Gordon the Gopher Perhaps it ran for such a long time, that it was both.
I was only guessing. Gordon the Gopher. Classy. What about Roland Rat?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Tripods (something to stay up late for)
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by bundy
I was only guessing. Gordon the Gopher. Classy. What about Roland Rat?
Kevin the Gerbil... Eric ? the flea
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fungus the Bogeyman
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

Fungus the Bogeyman
That's my brother's nickname (his real name is Angus, you see. Natural progression to Fungus.). He's 21 and still gets called Fungus, poor child
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

The Tripods (something to stay up late for)

Scared the bejesus out of me, that one did
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

Jim'll Fix It. Another one I always wanted to be on but never made it
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

My mum was always threatening to write in to that one
I wonder if anyone on here has been fixed-by-Jim or got a Blue Peter Badge?
This thread is looking more popular than the Guinevere one

More annoying tunes - adverts though
"Don't get mash get smash!"
Early MacDonalds adverts with singing hamburgers
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Pompey
Glad I couldn't make it to your wedding!!

LOL

Good job the missus didn't think the same !
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

My mum was always threatening to write in to that one
I wonder if anyone on here has been fixed-by-Jim or got a Blue Peter Badge?
This thread is looking more popular than the Guinevere one

More annoying tunes - adverts though
"Don't get mash get smash!"
Early MacDonalds adverts with singing hamburgers

Didn't appear on either, more's the pity. Had to wait until I was 21 to get my 15 minutes of *fame*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.