Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

"La la la la la la la la la la la!" *The Smurfs*
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Fraggle Rock!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
"La la la la la la la la la la la!" *The Smurfs*

Moomins
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Fraggle Rock!

Done that one
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Pompey is an unknown quantity at this point

Calm down matey, they were just cartoons!
Sorry, thought you meant the girls
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pompey
Sorry, thought you meant the girls

Keep up Pompey!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bother... it was a good 'un though!

Can't remember what it was called, there was a programme about a plant King and they went across a vortex at the end... that bit used to worry me coz I used to be scared they'd get it wrong and fall in. Does anyone know what I'm on about?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

What about:

Trumpton
In Trumpton Town today
the band begins to play
In a concert on the green
The mayor is looking ill
Perhaps he's on the pill
You're never sure quite where he's been
The clerk is quite concerned
With his funny turns
So he calls for Doctor Black
A veritable chap
But he's got the clap
He's looking very vexed
Because he's undersexed
And he looks a tw*t
In his funny hat
But lots of men today wear toupee's
Nah-na-nah-na-na
etc
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

Can't remember what it was called, there was a programme about a plant King and they went across a vortex at the end... that bit used to worry me coz I used to be scared they'd get it wrong and fall in. Does anyone know what I'm on about?
Yes, we spent 3 years at Uni trying to remember what this one was. It was just called Vortex, I think. Gave me many nightmares
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

suffolkdino is on a distinguished road

does anyone remember the....... Double Deckers
Forum Regular

Pompey is an unknown quantity at this point

Wasn't it something like the Adenture Game. On BBC2 at about 6pm??
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by bundy
Yes, we spent 3 years at Uni trying to remember what this one was. It was just called Vortex, I think. Gave me many nightmares

We also spent 3 years trying to remember the name of Morph's brother, but never managed it.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not a nostalgic one, but Barney drives me nuts and is banned in our house. Especially his song about "We're growing everyday"...

Ban the stupid purple dinosaur!!!!

Phew, got that one off me chest!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

You're right, it was the Adventure Game...

http://www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/prog...dventure_game/
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe... I can't remember

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.