HAPPY HOUR

Old Feb 3rd 2015, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Bugger off. I'll post you the books
better safe than sorry Lorna
Old Feb 3rd 2015, 9:15 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
better safe than sorry Lorna

Just rang the hospital admin office 37100. According to them Alex was sent home on a codice bianco and I'm paying the basic ticket for the x-rays and the basic for the orthopedic visit after the x-rays. 56.65 Euro that would have been better off in my pocket. As to why I was told twice in pronto soccorso that there was nothing to pay because Alex is under age 14 .......... "they made a mistake Signora."
Old Feb 3rd 2015, 9:54 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Just rang the hospital admin office 37100. According to them Alex was sent home on a codice bianco and I'm paying the basic ticket for the x-rays and the basic for the orthopedic visit after the x-rays. 56.65 Euro that would have been better off in my pocket. As to why I was told twice in pronto soccorso that there was nothing to pay because Alex is under age 14 .......... "they made a mistake Signora."
Pity. They are getting VERY strict, aren't they? After being caught like that, I always check the codice before we leave just in case. Friend wasn't codice bianco, but was declassed.

OH got his bit of paper for exemptions today. Son has to re-do his in Turin because somewhere between Verona and Turin there must be some miracle tarmac that cured his ails. At least, that is what the ASL seem to think.
Old Feb 3rd 2015, 10:47 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
Pity. They are getting VERY strict, aren't they? After being caught like that, I always check the codice before we leave just in case. Friend wasn't codice bianco, but was declassed.

OH got his bit of paper for exemptions today. Son has to re-do his in Turin because somewhere between Verona and Turin there must be some miracle tarmac that cured his ails. At least, that is what the ASL seem to think.

Was talking to my dad earlier and he said "next time stamp on Alex's wrist yourself to make sure it is broken and then you won't be charged ." Then he added that the NHS might not be so badly off if UK hospitals started charging all the silly buggers that turn up at A&E for nothing.

Hope your OH and son get their paperwork organised without too much fuss. What a hassle doing things twice.
Old Feb 3rd 2015, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lorna. Would have replied yesterday but our village has been without Adsl for the last 48 hours!
I have no doubt whatsoever that you will sort out the little beggars
Old Feb 16th 2015, 9:50 am

Fed up with being at home all the time, I've just booked the kids and I into a Spa hotel for tomorrow so that we can use the thermal pools etc. Might book myself a long massage too.
Next time I'll plan in advance and organise a weekend with some girlfriends and leave the kids behind.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 10:36 am

I've been offered a job. Part time office work from 8.30am to 12.30pm. Don't know whether to accept or not.

Pros: Money, INPS paid if I ever get to pension age here. Out of the house and interacting with adults each day.

Cons: Tied down to a clocking machine. Bad timing ... will start May so will be working right through the long school holidays and won't be able to take myself and the kids back to the UK or anywhere else. Won't be able to accept any more school jobs - though they are fewer than a couple of years ago.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 10:58 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

I've been offered a job. Part time office work from 8.30am to 12.30pm. Don't know whether to accept or not.

Pros: Money, INPS paid if I ever get to pension age here. Out of the house and interacting with adults each day.

Cons: Tied down to a clocking machine. Bad timing ... will start May so will be working right through the long school holidays and won't be able to take myself and the kids back to the UK or anywhere else. Won't be able to accept any more school jobs - though they are fewer than a couple of years ago.
Hmm - a very tricky one that Lorna, I don't envy you this decision. Given the age of your kids I would probably only take the job if the money was significant in quality of life terms - but that's me and not necessarily what you should do.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
Hmm - a very tricky one that Lorna, I don't envy you this decision. Given the age of your kids I would probably only take the job if the money was significant in quality of life terms - but that's me and not necessarily what you should do.
I know. It would be easier if I was out actively looking to go back to office work, but I wasn't and this offer has been sprung on me. A 6 month trial contract to begin with and I'm not sure about the definitive wage yet. Don't suppose it would be a lot. Not even sure what part time rates are these days.
I'd still be at home afternoons for the kids and their stuff. Hate losing all this summer though. Hate having to make impromptu decisions as well.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 11:16 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

I know. It would be easier if I was out actively looking to go back to office work, but I wasn't and this offer has been sprung on me. A 6 month trial contract to begin with and I'm not sure about the definitive wage yet. Don't suppose it would be a lot. Not even sure what part time rates are these days.
I'd still be at home afternoons for the kids and their stuff. Hate losing all this summer though. Hate having to make impromptu decisions as well.
You could try buying yourself some time by asking them what exactly the wages will be to inform your decision. As they have approached you, you should be able to play hard to get to buy time and or even a little more money.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 11:22 am

You could try buying yourself some time by asking them what exactly the wages will be to inform your decision. As they have approached you, you should be able to play hard to get to buy time and or even a little more money.
I've got time as I'll be at school in 10 days until the end of April and they already know I'm not letting the school down. They already have my contract ready and they couldn't find another mother tongue here.....not without paying the exorbitant prices of a language school anyway.

The "new" people should me calling me today or tomorrow to set up a meeting so I'll be able to talk about money then ... and holidays. I won't have accrued any holidays of course so I don't know what happens if they close the factory for a fortnight in August.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 11:34 am
Dunroaming back in UK

I've got time as I'll be at school in 10 days until the end of April and they already know I'm not letting the school down. They already have my contract ready and they couldn't find another mother tongue here.....not without paying the exorbitant prices of a language school anyway.

The "new" people should me calling me today or tomorrow to set up a meeting so I'll be able to talk about money then ... and holidays. I won't have accrued any holidays of course so I don't know what happens if they close the factory for a fortnight in August.
Ok sounds like you have it all in hand then - just take your time and don't be afraid to ask for holiday that you haven't accrued as a signing on bonus - they want you!
Old Mar 10th 2015, 11:49 am

Ok sounds like you have it all in hand then - just take your time and don't be afraid to ask for holiday that you haven't accrued as a signing on bonus - they want you!
Thanks Mike x
Old Mar 10th 2015, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Why not offer them a months trial ? and do ensure paid Holiday is included as a good will gesture
Old Mar 10th 2015, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

Pros outweigh cons imho, so why not give it a try, you can always say no later- Something to get up for in the morning, put a bit of slapstick on and fashionable clothes and do your hair, a break from the kids - I wouldn't hesitate one minute. You may regret it if you don't have a go.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.