HAPPY HOUR

Old Oct 27th 2014, 10:01 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Cream teas please.
clotted cream first then jam on top - very important to get that right
Old Oct 27th 2014, 10:47 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
clotted cream first then jam on top - very important to get that right
Stop teasing me.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 10:56 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Stop teasing me.
I'm teasing me too - feeling very hungry now
Old Oct 27th 2014, 11:01 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm teasing me too - feeling very hungry now
I could just gobble down a scone now with cream and thick strawberry jam and a scalding cup of tea. I've totally gone off the idea of making some pasta for when the kids get in from school.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 11:04 am
Dunroaming back in UK

I could just gobble down a scone now with cream and thick strawberry jam and a scalding cup of tea. I've totally gone off the idea of making some pasta for when the kids get in from school.
you are not helping
Old Oct 27th 2014, 11:09 am

you are not helping
Just stuck my nose in the fridge to see if anything tempts me now that I've gone off pasta. Full pack of smoked salmon so we'll have smoked salmon crostini for lunch with a smidgen of fresh black pepper and a squirt of lemon juice. No cooking involved so it's win win.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 1:01 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Just stuck my nose in the fridge to see if anything tempts me now that I've gone off pasta. Full pack of smoked salmon so we'll have smoked salmon crostini for lunch with a smidgen of fresh black pepper and a squirt of lemon juice. No cooking involved so it's win win.
Had lunch now so can discuss food without trying to eat my own fingers!
Old Nov 14th 2014, 12:47 pm

I think we all need to start popping in to Happy Hour more for an aperitivo and some Christmas drinks. As soon as it's December 1st I'll get the Christmas CD on. Was always told it was bad luck to play Christmas music before December. Doesn't seem to stop the shops putting out stuff in September though.
Time for the same old yearly problem ..... what to buy MIL?
Old Nov 14th 2014, 1:02 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we all need to start popping in to Happy Hour more for an aperitivo and some Christmas drinks. As soon as it's December 1st I'll get the Christmas CD on. Was always told it was bad luck to play Christmas music before December. Doesn't seem to stop the shops putting out stuff in September though.
Oh shut up, will you! I'm trying to forget Xmas!!
Old Nov 14th 2014, 1:06 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Well this old American joke might give you an idea:

I bought my MIL a chair for Christmas, but she wouldn't plug it in.
Old Nov 14th 2014, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by 37100
Oh shut up, will you! I'm trying to forget Xmas!!
Well this old American joke might give you an idea:

I bought my MIL a chair for Christmas, but she wouldn't plug it in.

You can still have a drink 37100. Go on. Get pissed
Old Nov 14th 2014, 2:53 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

You can still have a drink 37100. Go on. Get pissed
These past 6 weeks I've been drinking a lot. The local bar offered us free drinks a few days ago.
Old Jan 29th 2015, 9:27 am

Whilst channel hopping during the adverts of a TV programme, a marriage guidance counsellor or somebody like that was asking a bloke to say the first three things that he liked about his partner.

"Go on then", I said to the OH, "what are the first 3 things you like about me?"

'Nice things?' he replied, 'I'm knackered Lorna and can't think right now.'

I was not amused. In just 3 seconds I can think of at least ten nice things about myself
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 8:14 am

Yeah. I'll shout you all to a Prosecco later. Got myself a new teaching job in a middle school in the next village up the mountain, starting mid March and finishing end of April.
I was contacted by the English teacher there before Christmas and met with her in January. She told me that the school had to advertise the position as a "bando" on their website even though it was highly unlikely that any other 'expert mother tongue' would apply.
I duly gave the school my official, written application and CV etc. and just waited for the 'bando' to expire. It has and as I'm the only candidate, the job's mine.

I've already been warned that there are three terribly unruly and disruptive boys in one class.

Cheers
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I'll shout you all to a Prosecco later. Got myself a new teaching job in a middle school in the next village up the mountain, starting mid March and finishing end of April.
I was contacted by the English teacher there before Christmas and met with her in January. She told me that the school had to advertise the position as a "bando" on their website even though it was highly unlikely that any other 'expert mother tongue' would apply.
I duly gave the school my official, written application and CV etc. and just waited for the 'bando' to expire. It has and as I'm the only candidate, the job's mine.

I've already been warned that there are three terribly unruly and disruptive boys in one class.

Cheers
Nice one. Congrats. Confident your Yorkshire upbringing will have you well equipped to deal with 3 musketeers.
ciao for now,
'o nonno

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.