HAPPY HOUR

Old May 29th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

sands will become famous soon enough
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

thank you guys -and you're all still talking to me despite me being technophobe with the mostest I'll have another go with ALL the suggestions - I should get one of them to work at least
Old May 29th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

ok, ignoring flicr suggestion BUT when I get to my profile, where do I go from there??
Old May 29th 2008, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

ballerina will become famous soon enough

and here i was thinking that my gadgetyness was a gemini trait! obviuosly just a geek trait eh! I was just reminded, discovering that blog thing, that I used to write a blog on myspace when i first moved here, all about the shenanigans and stuff and I abandoned it last year when all i found myself writing was complaining about stuff! no shenanigans to report of since settling down but it is still there so I can amuse myself reading back over the pre-rant pages! AND there is a photo of me on the profile page with Dev Alahan from corrie in St Peter's Square which I had totally forgotten about! It is great having ll this time on my hands!
Old May 29th 2008, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sands
ok, ignoring flicr suggestion BUT when I get to my profile, where do I go from there??
to put photos? Let me see. OK. I have just posted a pic. You go to blogs, then at the top of the page there are options for My Blogs/Profile/Friends/Photos & Files etc. click on Photos and Files, click on 'upload images' and then you can choose the photo you want to upload. seems like you can only do it one photo at a time on here... by the way, sorry if this has all been explained before! i didn't read all the happy hour thread!
Old May 29th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

thank you hon -but I DID all this last night so it's floating around somewhere already! I'll do it again from scratch following what you said (this will keep me out of trouble for a few hours ) - will check out your photo too, I always fancied Dev meself
Old May 29th 2008, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

What was it with Dev and the ladies? I never fancied him but when I was chatting he was verrrry charismatic and could feel myself being drawn into his smarm.. i mean charm! he was a very nice man. I was dying to ask him about the drug scandals! I haven't followed corrie for ages though so I have to try to pick it up again before I go back in sept!
Old May 29th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

well, bugger me! they're still there from last night, but I can't retrieve them other than going thru all that laborious retrieval stuff. it's listed as http://britishexpats.com/blogs/album/sands/ but when I try and retrieve it that way it's telling me no such thing exists. Oh well, you guys won't get to see my 'toy boy' after all I didn't understand very well what TR was telling me either.

BTW I'm an avid Corrie fan so happy to fill you in with the plot anytime
Old May 29th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Great! I used to follow the online thing with the pictures, scene by scene and it was ALMOST as good as actually watching it.. and since i've nothing better to do today I might go back a couple of months and see what's been happening! I'm such a dosser today... just seen the time and I'm still in my pyjamas!
Old May 29th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Enjoy - you won't be a lady of leisure for ever I'm sure!

Wait till you get to the Maria/Liam/Carla scandals

It's p'ing down here today so no chance of a suntan I think!
Old May 29th 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

toy boy - as I'm now fondly thinking of my husband - has now returned from overseas so it's 'goodnight from me', and have a nice evening everyone. I shall get him to show his technophobic twit of a wife how to put those photos where people can actually see them! Thanks for everybody's help though
Old May 29th 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all Just to say that poor old Piemonte is really having a bad time. The rivers are all on flood alert and apparantely its not over yet. The Civil Protection have closed lots of bridges both in Turin and around my area. The saddest thing of all is that a mud slide has taken down a house not too far from us (up in the hills) and there are 2 deaths and 2 missing (mum and 3 yr old). Cuneo have advised people not to go out tonight. Some of my students were told to go home early from the factory cos the bridge they have to use was closing about 5pm ! Hopefully by Saturday the situation should improve. Must toddle off now and cook something for dinner.
Old May 29th 2008, 5:34 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patty
Afternoon all Just to say that poor old Piemonte is really having a bad time. The rivers are all on flood alert and apparantely its not over yet. The Civil Protection have closed lots of bridges both in Turin and around my area. The saddest thing of all is that a mud slide has taken down a house not too far from us (up in the hills) and there are 2 deaths and 2 missing (mum and 3 yr old). Cuneo have advised people not to go out tonight. Some of my students were told to go home early from the factory cos the bridge they have to use was closing about 5pm ! Hopefully by Saturday the situation should improve. Must toddle off now and cook something for dinner.
Gosh Patty, if it wasn't for you being on here I would know none of this - but that's because I never turn on the Italian news. Only one who watches it is OH when he's at home and he's not at the moment.
Hope the poor missing people get found safe and well.
Old May 29th 2008, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Lorna so do I.
I am supposed to be cooking but I haven't decided what to eat yet - poor kids are starving ! I never watch italian TV but with all this bad weather my satellite has died and I have nothing else to watch - so I watched the regional TG. Ciao for now - really must go and cook ........
Old May 29th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its official - all the schools in our area are closed tomorrow ! The children are jumping about with joy - nice long weekend
Old May 29th 2008, 8:41 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

was just getting on here to write my last thoughts for the night when they have suddenly been superceded by thought that tonight is bleeding rubbish night !!!!
The act of tying up a bag of non-recycable rubbish for town hall collection is normally OH's job ........ I can cope with that when he is not here ..........
but the job of tying up the organic food waste bin bag meakes me gip and I totally hate that job when OH is not here !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.