Living in Zimbabwe

Old May 13th 2008, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Living in Zimbabwe

I can hardly see these days....but I always know exactly where everything is....

Originally Posted by Daxk
How is your sight now,btw??
Old May 13th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

The Afrikaans word for a bird comes to mind.

with the perforations must have been a bit of a shower!

( I cant stop laughing)
Old May 13th 2008, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
I can hardly see these days....but I always know exactly where everything is....
Yeah! I feel my way round too!
Old May 13th 2008, 3:02 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arikara
well thanks, thats great to hear, of course i suppose you've never been cheated on, and i hope you never have to experience what it feels like when the person that you think you know the most in the world, the person who is your best friend, the person you turn to in every crisis, the person you rely on, and trust implicitly and the person you need to make everything ok is suddenly the person who causes you the most pain, the last person you can rely on, and the one person you wish most desperatley that you could talk to about it you cant because he is the problem! i hope you never have to go through the heart wrenching pain of finding your parnter with another woman! good lord how insensitive can you be, 'get to know the person your involved with' do you think that every woman who is cheated on doesnt think she knows her parnter?? of course i wouldnt have entertained the thought of going to africa unless i thought i knew my partner.

and for all those that think this is a hoax nothing i can say will change your opnion and frankly i dont care, i have enough going on right now than to have to deal with comments like that.
You make such huge assumptions Arikara. I know first hand what it is like to be cheated on. This person I was with for 4 years, married him too and had a child. Found out the bastard was cheating, so divorced him, got full custody of our son and left the country. Started my life all over again. How's that for a challenge? Learned that I did not in fact know this person as I had assumed. So there, raise you one.
Old May 13th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Leigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really nice

well thanks, thats great to hear, of course i suppose you've never been cheated on, and i hope you never have to experience what it feels like when the person that you think you know the most in the world, the person who is your best friend, the person you turn to in every crisis, the person you rely on, and trust implicitly and the person you need to make everything ok is suddenly the person who causes you the most pain, the last person you can rely on, and the one person you wish most desperatley that you could talk to about it you cant because he is the problem! i hope you never have to go through the heart wrenching pain of finding your parnter with another woman! good lord how insensitive can you be, 'get to know the person your involved with' do you think that every woman who is cheated on doesnt think she knows her parnter?? of course i wouldnt have entertained the thought of going to africa unless i thought i knew my partner.

and for all those that think this is a hoax nothing i can say will change your opnion and frankly i dont care, i have enough going on right now than to have to deal with comments like that.
I cannot imagine what you are going through . The best of wishes to you Arikara
Old May 13th 2008, 3:07 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
Oh God, my sides ache.....
Old May 13th 2008, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Arikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
You make such huge assumptions Arikara. I know first hand what it is like to be cheated on. This person I was with for 4 years, married him too and had a child. Found out the bastard was cheating, so divorced him, got full custody of our son and left the country. Started my life all over again. How's that for a challenge? Learned that I did not in fact know this person as I had assumed. So there, raise you one.
look i'm not starting an argument, my head cleary isnt in a good place right now, i have, sorry, had been with my partner for 3 years so it is a bit of a shock and i'm rather raw. i'm sorry to hear that and i sympathise that you've ever had to go through that, i would have thought that it would make you more sympathetic to my situation however.
i cant understand the temperament of people who think people come on to forums and just make this stuff up! i do actually have a life and better things to do with my life than make this crap up.
please understand that from my prespetive you we're belittling my situation and calling me a liar. not something i take lightly
Old May 13th 2008, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Arikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really nice

Originally Posted by Leigh of the Valley
I cannot imagine what you are going through . The best of wishes to you Arikara
Thanks very much for your support, it is much appreciated.
Old May 13th 2008, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Leigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Moral of the story. One should really get to know the person one is involved with before entertaining going to a hell hole in the deepest darkest Africa.

I however had the feeling we have been strung along.
I guess the above did not really sound like someone who has been through the same. Its not exactly sympathetic shall I say?
However I kind of understand the disbelief, the posting did take a shocking and dramatic turn, but I guess thats how life goes sometimes.
Old May 13th 2008, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

I guess the above did not really sound like someone who has been through the same. Its not exactly sympathetic shall I say?
However I kind of understand the disbelief, the posting did take a shocking and dramatic turn, but I guess thats how life goes sometimes.
Yes I have to say it was rather shocking and dramatic for me too!
Old May 13th 2008, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I have to say it was rather shocking and dramatic for me too!
Wasn't it just!
Well people like that don't deserve anyone. It will be his lose I guarantee you. At least you found out before you had made a huge committment. Just don't let him come a begging!
Old May 13th 2008, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Wasn't it just!
Well people like that don't deserve anyone. It will be his lose I guarantee you. At least you found out before you had made a huge committment. Just don't let him come a begging!
yeah it is better to know now. i wont my resolve is firm! thanks for understanding!
Old May 13th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arikara,if you are genuine, fine, if not...
You do asssume too much, it is impossible to live any sort of emotional life without getting thumped sometimes,its par for the course.it forces either a nervous breakdown or some Maturity, sometimes both.
Best advice I was ever given was to get over one you get under another.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

ja, but you soon forget what you're doing there (by own admission)..

Yeah! I feel my way round too!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

hmm- sems you were quite the stud

You do asssume too much, it is impossible to live any sort of emotional life without getting humped sometimes,

Best advice I was ever given was to get over one you get under another.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.