Living in Zimbabwe

Old May 12th 2008, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Arikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really nice
Default Re: Living in Zimbabwe

Originally Posted by TigerOC
Another part of African culture you have just discovered; the need to prove their virility. This has also led to them being the World leaders in HIV/AIDS infections.
Yes i know, which is why i told him if he ever cheated on me it would mean the end of our relationship as i refuse to risk catching Aids if he decides to do the same thing in Africa.
Old May 12th 2008, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Leigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really nice

Originally Posted by Arikara
well hey i can quickly put all discussions to an end, i found the bastard cheating on me this weekend, so that kind of makes the decision easy for me! thanks for your help anyway.
I am really sorry to hear this. Thanks God you found out sooner rather than later! All thoughts with you.
Old May 12th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Daxk
Coffee..Snort...Nose...Keyboard!
I've heard of show stoppers on Forums but thats a first!!
Old May 12th 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

you are soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky- you have no idea.

Good luck for the future. Stay away from pri*ks like that (s'cuse the language).

well hey i can quickly put all discussions to an end, i found the bastard cheating on me this weekend, so that kind of makes the decision easy for me! thanks for your help anyway.
Old May 12th 2008, 2:04 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daxk
Coffee..Snort...Nose...Keyboard!
I've heard of show stoppers on Forums but thats a first!!
Well, I'm shocked and stunned, and stunned and shocked......in that order.
Old May 12th 2008, 3:58 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i know, which is why i told him if he ever cheated on me it would mean the end of our relationship as i refuse to risk catching Aids if he decides to do the same thing in Africa.
Isn't he from Africa ....

Anyway, keep smilin' ... better luck next time.

Last edited by 1066; May 12th 2008 at 4:01 pm.
Old May 12th 2008, 4:24 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Moral of the story. One should really get to know the person one is involved with before entertaining going to a hell hole in the deepest darkest Africa.

I however had the feeling we have been strung along.
Old May 12th 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Polygamy is such fun!!
If this is all true he may well already have one or two wives back in Zim.
Slightly off topic but I wonder how many wives JZ will have on the Podium? and will they all fly together for the obligatory Shopping trips in the State Presidents jet?
Old May 12th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

and so what makes you think you may not already have caught it?
I mean if he's been sleeping around, you don't have to be in africa to catch aids...

so I'm not sure whether i should put one of these or one of these in , or one of these

... as i refuse to risk catching Aids if he decides to do the same thing in Africa.
Old May 12th 2008, 6:52 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
and so what makes you think you may not already have caught it?
I mean if he's been sleeping around, you don't have to be in africa to catch aids...

so I'm not sure whether i should put one of these or one of these in , or one of these
No kidding. All I can say is "Eish"!!
Old May 12th 2008, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Leigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really nice

She is probably alright but anyone in this climate of HIV that puts their partner's health on the line by cheating, has got to be the devil incarnate. Perhaps this guy know he has got nothing to lose or why engage in such risky behaviors when he most likely knows about the scrounge that is killing a lot of Zimbos at an alarming rate. Needless to say she is better off without him.
Moral of the story: Don't trust anyone
Old May 12th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Hell,leighed in the vallei, I'm just incredibly grateful that AIDS was'nt around when I was sowing my wild oats and praying for crop failures.
Although I never caught any of the stock standard STD's either,apart from Herpes, everything else was curable, and its why AIDS will never be fully prevented.
Apart from your new girlfriends ex boyfriend's sexual habits, aids incubation time is just too damn long to fully prevent it.
Old May 12th 2008, 8:18 pm
Nuts and Bolts

I know I am a bit jaded but this whole story is a bit smelly to me.
Old May 12th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

me too, which is why I refrained till the end.
Probably not but...
I have this little stream of emails that come in from Holland especially,usually from some under grad or High School student who is doing a project for end of year marks on SA, or Africa and what it was like to live in a racist society etc and would I mind answering a few questions etc. all in the interest of education,mind you, and then sometimes, you pick up that its a Journo writying aset piece filler for some obscure little magazine etc..
and here we have this lassie, wanting to do an Audrey Hepburn's African Queen, she's white, he's Black and all through the thread no-one makes a racist comment.
Aaaah the anonimity of the internet, I'm sometimes tempted to re-incarnate myself as the Stud I once was,but who needs a snow tyre stud on a half inflated tyre these days
Old May 12th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.