Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Sep 4th 2021, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

School opens tomorrow. 120 kids signed up I think.
Old Sep 4th 2021, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trailing_Hubby
Great news! Mine will be going into the nursery when(ever) we get there.

Old Sep 26th 2021, 8:39 am
Just Joined

Dandies is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning all,

I too have been contacted about a potential position at NEOM based at the community camp 150km from Tabuk. This would not be a direct hire and is going through a supplied manpower company, that’s putting me off a bit, as is the lack of info in the job description.

Is everyone on here a direct hire? Or have experience of going through a hiring company?

It’s a 6 month contract initially, potentially renewable and the hiring company is pushing me for an answer if I’m interested, part of me is waiting for him to say it will cost £XXXXX for my cv to be submitted

Apologies for jumping on the back of this thread.
Old Sep 26th 2021, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dandies
Morning all,

I too have been contacted about a potential position at NEOM based at the community camp 150km from Tabuk. This would not be a direct hire and is going through a supplied manpower company, that’s putting me off a bit, as is the lack of info in the job description.

Is everyone on here a direct hire? Or have experience of going through a hiring company?

It’s a 6 month contract initially, potentially renewable and the hiring company is pushing me for an answer if I’m interested, part of me is waiting for him to say it will cost £XXXXX for my cv to be submitted

Apologies for jumping on the back of this thread.
We (family and I) came as direct hire.

If it's a 6 month contract initially and the money is good, I'd do it.
Happy to discuss more in messages.
Old Oct 20th 2021, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Van7315 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: NEOM Potential Job

Originally Posted by Chris79
Hi Mandrage,
I've just put my resignation in at my current place and looking at mobilising to NEOM mid May! Might see you there.

Would be interesting to find out if anyone is there already and what it is like? Any shops etc etc.
We will be talking to a recruiter this evening for the Neom project. Do you have any insight that you could provide? Thanks!!
Old Oct 30th 2021, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Chilli99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello... hubby also been considering job out there.. i would be joining him...we have no kids BUT would take our dog with us.. I know its probably not the greatest place for pooch but could not bare to leave her... anyone there who could provide some reassurances? TiA
Old Oct 30th 2021, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Loads of dogs here. Plenty of people willing to dog sit. They are starting to get a vet to come in and do regular visits. What breed is it? There are some that aren’t accepted. Dogs and cats everywhere though.
Old Oct 30th 2021, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

Loads of dogs here. Plenty of people willing to dog sit. They are starting to get a vet to come in and do regular visits. What breed is it? There are some that aren’t accepted. Dogs and cats everywhere though.
oh that's so good to hear.. she's a choccy Lab
Old Oct 30th 2021, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hmmm. Might be deemed as too big so worth asking explicitly. Most are terrier size, although I have seen a German Shepherd.
Old Oct 30th 2021, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

Hmmm. Might be deemed as too big so worth asking explicitly. Most are terrier size, although I have seen a German Shepherd.
thanks again... will check for sure.... !!!
Old Oct 31st 2021, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Default Re: NEOM accommodation

Hi does anyone have any photos of accommodation for couples .. or information on what's included/ size etc? Is the accommodation free or is that just for the solo accommodation TIA
Old Nov 2nd 2021, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chilli99
Hi does anyone have any photos of accommodation for couples .. or information on what's included/ size etc? Is the accommodation free or is that just for the solo accommodation TIA
I would personally not bring a dog but some have. There is a large German Shepherd here too. Keep in mind that there are no private enclosed gardens so you can't let your dog roam freely. Saying that, there is ample walking space to take dogs for a walk comfortably.

Accommodation for couples - assuming you will be able to get a 1 bedroom cabin, they are a decent size but I can't imagine a large dog sharing that space and not going crazy. If you look up @siselarabia on Instagram, she has some videos of the camp and also the inside of a 1 bedroom cabin. Small living area with TV. Small kitchen space. Nice bathroom. Decent bedroom with good storage.

If you are not able to get a 1 bedroom cabin, you may live in Community Camp 2 (aka NC2) where accommodation is much smaller. I wouldn't recommend a dog being brought to live there although I do know of at least one person who brought her dog but then ended up going back to the UK after a few months but for other reasons.

Last edited by Saff_Parker; Nov 2nd 2021 at 7:19 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2021, 7:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker
I would personally not bring a dog but some have. There is a large German Shepherd here too. Keep in mind that there are no private enclosed gardens so you can't let your dog roam freely. Saying that, there is ample walking space to take dogs for a walk comfortably.

Accommodation for couples - assuming you will be able to get a 1 bedroom cabin, they are a decent size but I can't imagine a large dog sharing that space and not going crazy. If you look up @siselarabia on Instagram, she has some videos of the camp and also the inside of a 1 bedroom cabin. Small living area with TV. Small kitchen space. Nice bathroom. Decent bedroom with good storage.

If you are not able to get a 1 bedroom cabin, you may live in Community Camp 2 (aka NC2) where accommodation is much smaller. I wouldn't recommend a dog being brought to live there although I do know of at least one person who brought her dog but then ended up going back to the UK after a few months but for other reasons.
thanks for this valuable information!!
Old Dec 8th 2021, 10:57 am
ATE

davelucky8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris..... is this a new Airport project there? I thought Neom already has an airport.
I was at Tubuk and Al Wajh a few years ago installing the Radars there.
Old Dec 13th 2021, 7:10 am
Just Joined

Yaseen is an unknown quantity at this point

May I get some more info about the school. Is it an International school and what is approximate monthly fee/expenses for this school? Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.