Reload this Page >

NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Feb 4th 2022, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Laguna_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Originally Posted by Leela
My understanding about the formula "current salary + 30%" is as follows... Current Annual gross salary (Euros) + 30% = Monthly Salary (SAR).

E.g..: If your current gross salary is 60.000 Euros/year, what they are offering is a 30% increase that turns into 78.000 SAR/month. So your new salary will be 78.000 SAR/month = 18.400 Euros/month.

Is that correct? Please let me know if I'm wrong.
It would 60k euros * 1.3 = 78k euros per year.

So 6.5k euros a months unfortunately not 18.4K.

Old Feb 4th 2022, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker
Not that I'm aware of. There are a few perks in the package though like monthly flights, I think to anywhere in Saudi (lol). But all meals cooked for you, free cleaning and laundry are perks too... glad I don't have to do any of that that for the time being.
I've heard the food is ok in Neom. For us, not so much. I've developed quite the kitchen skills with an air fryer.
Old Feb 7th 2022, 6:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

My understanding about the formula "current salary + 30%" is as follows... Current Annual gross salary (Euros) + 30% = Monthly Salary (SAR).

E.g..: If your current gross salary is 60.000 Euros/year, what they are offering is a 30% increase that turns into 78.000 SAR/month. So your new salary will be 78.000 SAR/month = 18.400 Euros/month.

I imagine they're hiring you as an accountant?
Old Feb 7th 2022, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Yes. It was the percentage increase on top of current gross salary for us.
Old Feb 7th 2022, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paracletus
I've heard the food is ok in Neom. For us, not so much. I've developed quite the kitchen skills with an air fryer.
Yes, the food is pretty good considering our location. Some great seafood too. I'm happy with it. The dessert section is deadly, in all the best ways.
Old Feb 7th 2022, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Yes. It was the percentage increase on top of current gross salary for us.
hey - was the % added monthly or yearly.

eg let’s say I am on 100k gbp, I thought they would offer me 130k gbp per year translated into sar. So 650k SAR annually or 55k SAR per month.

or is it my current uk gross salary 100 + 30 = 130 k SAR per month.

I reckon its the first one right but if not - not complaining
Old Feb 7th 2022, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Laguna_1

eg let’s say I am on 100k gbp, I thought they would offer me 130k gbp per year translated into sar. So 650k SAR annually or 55k SAR per month.

Its the first one
Old Feb 7th 2022, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
Its the first one
thanks my friend - can you imagine it was the second hahaha. Id be setting up a camp outside the camp to get hired in
Old Feb 7th 2022, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

thanks my friend - can you imagine it was the second hahaha. Id be setting up a camp outside the camp to get hired in
Yeah they aint that generous
Old Feb 7th 2022, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

The first one of course.
Old Feb 7th 2022, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

The first one of course.
hehe I’ll sheepishly blame a lack of a caffeinated beverage this morning for what really was a silly question lol
Old Feb 7th 2022, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

hehe I’ll sheepishly blame a lack of a caffeinated beverage this morning for what really was a silly question lol
Sorry, that was actually rude of me.
It was a fair question to ask considering how everything is a bit different in Neom.
Old Feb 7th 2022, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, that was actually rude of me.
It was a fair question to ask considering how everything is a bit different in Neom.
I didn’t take it that way but that makes me feel better hehe - again definitely didnt feel You were rude at all from my side and you’re only helping by sharing on here.

like everyone else, it’s really helpful hearing views from those on-site as it makes that leap of faith a little bit easier.

Im been waiting a couple of weeks to schedule in my next interview ; the teams appears to be really busy on the ground. I’m confirmed as through to next stage but literally the setting up takes forever so should I worry about the delay.

It’s natural given the start up nature alongside continues growth / new projects demanding time. Hard to balance it all I imagine.
Old Feb 7th 2022, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Some videos I thought I would share that I watched recently. Im heading out for the first time on Friday so should be able to provide some real life knowledge along with the other very helpful posters in here!

( From 20-40 seconds is what I think the NC2 accomodation is like)
Old Feb 10th 2022, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
Some videos I thought I would share that I watched recently. Im heading out for the first time on Friday so should be able to provide some real life knowledge along with the other very helpful posters in here!

https://youtube.com/shorts/VOS5UuWu7z0?feature=share

https://youtu.be/R4Z0Atut1g8

https://youtu.be/H3ac9WkJscU ( From 20-40 seconds is what I think the NC2 accomodation is like)
Yes that third video, 20-45 is NC2.
From 00.50-2.39 is NC1. The video doesn't show everything in NC1 like the school, gyms, recreation centres, the big dining tent, family 2-bed accommodation etc. But it's all quite nice The third video is still very nice and informative.

Last edited by Saff_Parker; Feb 10th 2022 at 9:58 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.