NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Feb 8th 2024, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

ManchesterUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Originally Posted by Rossi624
Hi All,

I have moved to the next stage in a finance role and it is a 2hr assessment (90mins offline and then 30min presentation) Curious to know if anyone has been through that process and is happy to share a bit about their experience? Thanks
Assessment is a new thing that was implemented this week. So you could be the very first one to go through these assessments.
Old Feb 8th 2024, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

ManchesterUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CarrotOrange
Thank you. What do you mean by "Dependent monthly fees must be paid in advance, medical at government clinic etc ". Do you mean we need to pay fee for our dependents? How much is it? Thank you.
Dependent monthly fee is 400sar per Dependent.
It's paid in advance for the full year that is until the expiry date of the iqama. All iqamas of the family has the same expiry date.
Old Feb 9th 2024, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

Dr.L is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MedicalPositive
Hey all,

I have my 90 minute assessment with 30 minute presentation tomorrow for an finance/strategy role. Does anyone have any insight on what kind of content the case study comprises of?
Hey,

I have the same assessment next week. Could you share some insights/tips about the case study and how it went?
Old Feb 11th 2024, 10:47 am
Just Joined

Stef86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you who have been in the final interview process since end of December / early January have received an any offers or at least an update yet?

Is there anyone who has more insight whether or not headcount of 2024 has been approved yet?

Thanks,
Old Feb 11th 2024, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Ossie_82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stef86
Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you who have been in the final interview process since end of December / early January have received an any offers or at least an update yet?

Is there anyone who has more insight whether or not headcount of 2024 has been approved yet?

Thanks,
I've been waiting since September for a written offer. 2024 headcount hasn't been approved yet as far as I know. Good luck!
Old Feb 11th 2024, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ossie_82
I've been waiting since September for a written offer. 2024 headcount hasn't been approved yet as far as I know. Good luck!
Thanks. Curious what updates, if any, you’ve had from recruitment since the new year and do you have regular contact with your recruiter/hiring manager?
Old Feb 11th 2024, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Ossie_82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. Curious what updates, if any, you’ve had from recruitment since the new year and do you have regular contact with your recruiter/hiring manager?
I'm getting radio silence now despite asking for an update. Have had nothing for a couple of months. Others have had more luck and received updates though.
Old Feb 11th 2024, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ossie_82
I'm getting radio silence now despite asking for an update. Have had nothing for a couple of months. Others have had more luck and received updates though.
Ok thanks and good luck. Would love to know if anyone else had any contact in the new year?
Old Feb 12th 2024, 5:19 am
Just Joined

OneBrightStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Any idea who approved the headcount? I understand it is the client, but are there any specifics like whether it is Neom Authority or PIF or whatever else is there?

Why is it taking them so long to approve the headcount?
Old Feb 20th 2024, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Philtw is an unknown quantity at this point

Are all the Business type Visa roles disappeared as last year I was interviewed x3 for a Procurment role in Neom.........it was supposed to provide 7 weeks at site 1 week at home.....then all went quiet.

Last edited by Philtw; Feb 20th 2024 at 1:25 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2024, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

Dobleww is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Philtw
Are all the Business type Visa roles disappeared as last year I was interviewed x3 for a Procurment role in Neom.........it was supposed to provide 7 weeks at site 1 week at home.....then all went quiet.
I read on one of the NEOM forums here that they are not going thru business visa route anymore. They ask selected candidates to go thru education attestation so they can issue work visa.
Old Feb 20th 2024, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Philtw is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive worked in teh Middle East for 10yrs as a Resident and was hoping that I could do it on a Ltd Co. business visa, oh well never mind.
Old Feb 20th 2024, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Pompey_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Thanks,
Hello Stef86,

I had my first interview in December, second in January and have received my offer this week.

I'm not sure on headcounts for 2024, but imagine they will be looking to increase with the announcements of the latest projects.

Old Feb 21st 2024, 5:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pompey_lad
Hello Stef86,

I had my first interview in December, second in January and have received my offer this week.

I'm not sure on headcounts for 2024, but imagine they will be looking to increase with the announcements of the latest projects.
Amazing, congratulations! What department/project were you interviewing for?
Old Feb 21st 2024, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Pompey_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Amazing, congratulations! What department/project were you interviewing for?
Development Management for The Line

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.