Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What you can't get in Canada

What you can't get in Canada

Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:43 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: What you can't get in Canada

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
huhhhh
I'm actually quite a nice person...just having a giggle...

Found this stuff in a book...believe it or not...for children!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Esme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really nice

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Do you have marmite there in NS ?
Yes, sirree Bob we do! And we even have it here in little ol' Digby - Sobey's and Atlantic Superstore both carry it
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Esme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really nice

Yes, Simon has worked on it long and hard.

If Simon gets a monk on with me he hides it in my food to see if I notice and also if he wants more obvious revenge he feeds it to Piglet - she loves it...

In return, I make Jemima have a yoghurt bath...he hates that - so now we are at the quid pro quo stage of food fights....
who are Piglet and Jemima (do Children Services or the SPCA need to know about this?!?! )
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:34 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Esme
who are Piglet and Jemima (do Children Services or the SPCA need to know about this?!?! )
Nope - Piglet is our eldest - hails back to the nursing days when I used to have to sit down for her to troff for 2 out of every 3 hours....

Puddleduck is our little Jemima...see them attached...

As you can see all looks fairly normal - just doing the mail order poses...
Attached Thumbnails What you can't get in Canada-img_6916.jpg   What you can't get in Canada-img_6919.jpg  
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:45 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Nope - Piglet is our eldest - hails back to the nursing days when I used to have to sit down for her to troff for 2 out of every 3 hours....

runs in and shouts MARMITE v loudly at HPMouse
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:19 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon

Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

How sweet, if you could bottle it you would be rich
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Thats cruel
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:50 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Thats cruel
I thought my response was quite apt though
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought my response was quite apt though
your just bad

so did you do the housework today
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:14 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

your just bad

so did you do the housework today
er nope - head was very bad - only just succumbed to the paracetamol and wish I'd done it earlier...

about to send rather shorter pm...sorry about the last long rant....
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:23 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

er nope - head was very bad - only just succumbed to the paracetamol and wish I'd done it earlier...

I guess I have to do it when OH gone for the week - except, Bodie and Doyle are on right now....what a choice...then its the 1st ever Spooks....what will I do...nahhh leave it till tomorrow.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:08 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I have to do it when OH gone for the week - except, Bodie and Doyle are on right now....what a choice...then its the 1st ever Spooks....what will I do...nahhh leave it till tomorrow.
ha ha - like the chundering smilie

hang over hpmouse??

What side are the pros on??

ps eveing all btw
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:16 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

ha ha - like the chundering smilie

hang over hpmouse??

What side are the pros on??

ps eveing all btw
It was on ITV 4 and is regularly
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:20 pm
half a century

It was on ITV 4 and is regularly
bum - stroppy teenager wathcing BBC3 at present so am stuck with terrestrial in kitchen

But have knicked her lap top= means her mates keep popping up on MSN!!

can find out loads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.