Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What you can't get in Canada

Wikiposts

What you can't get in Canada

Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:53 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: What you can't get in Canada

Originally Posted by sans
only a snack
I am 8 hrs behind you........i'm at my best after witching hr
too quick for me...I have to go take the Ruggies out for the day to stop them trashing the house more...

Talk later

Dawn
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

only a snack
watch it you, just cause your fading away

you will get a shock one of these days, and then i will make you eat those words
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:13 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
watch it you, just cause your fading away

you will get a shock one of these days, and then i will make you eat those words
I'll eat your mince pies .................one day
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

I'll eat your mince pies .................one day
well you have until June 6 months in the freezer, could always make some fresh ones i suppose
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:24 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

well you have until June 6 months in the freezer, could always make some fresh ones i suppose
i suppose huh i'll have this chicken and biscuits while your at it
and ought else you can russle up
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:41 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

I have mincemeat in my fridge - how about some mince filled creps?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:41 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
when I get back
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:44 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

when I get back
you not gone yet need pies, i carn't make pastry
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

had that last night, yummy your on sister
shall i send some back with your OH or will he eat it on the way
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oow love a good crep usually have one in France
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:16 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

oow love a good crep usually have one in France
I usually use the toilet - ta dah and good morning all
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
I usually use the toilet - ta dah and good morning all
you bad girl are you at work ?good morning to you too
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:23 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

you bad girl are you at work ?good morning to you too
Good Moaning - yes I am in the orifice today !!!

did you see that house that the plane crashed on in Kent - that was one of my sites when I worked at bromley - oops!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Good Moaning - yes I am in the orifice today !!!

did you see that house that the plane crashed on in Kent - that was one of my sites when I worked at bromley - oops!!
so it was you who put the runway there eh

seriously thats very sad that so many lost there lives,
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:58 pm
half a century

so it was you who put the runway there eh

seriously thats very sad that so many lost there lives,
Erm no - thats been there for yonks - but I did do the new fire station at the airport - so that would have helped!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.